Search found 1946 matches

by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 16:35
Forum: The Team
Topic: Stolen Taxi
Replies: 14
Views: 1352

Re: Stolen Taxi

Bullivant was driving
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 16:31
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a) sponsored by things can only get better
Replies: 189
Views: 5409

Re: MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a) sponsored by things can only get better

McDermolenko wrote:With all the illness' and injuries Forest have, Swift returning, I've stuck £250 on us to win tonight. 9/4 get on.

What do you do for a living?
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 16:30
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a) sponsored by things can only get better
Replies: 189
Views: 5409

Re: MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a) sponsored by things can only get better

Tilehurstsouthbank wrote:
John Smith wrote:Really important all 11 stay on the field tonight.


Isn't that important every match?

Well, it's an interesting one. At this level you know that goals change games.
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 16:14
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a) sponsored by things can only get better
Replies: 189
Views: 5409

Re: MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a) sponsored by things can only get better

Really important all 11 stay on the field tonight.
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 15:44
Forum: Rumours and Gossip
Topic: Who could replace Stam?
Replies: 514
Views: 30321

Re: Who could replace Stam?

Uwe Rosler has just been sacked...reckon he could do a decent job?
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 14:52
Forum: STAR (Supporters' Trust At Reading)
Topic: Alternative to STAR?
Replies: 10
Views: 129

Re: Alternative to STAR?

Not knocking STAR, they have done a great job at times, but understandably not everyone agrees with their position all the time and I wondered if it might be useful for fans to have an alternative voice. Was wondering how many people would be interested in an alternative to STAR? R eading S upporte...
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 14:10
Forum: General Football
Topic: The generic transfer thread
Replies: 6835
Views: 276566

Re: The generic transfer thread

Winston Biscuit wrote:Barcelona sign 21 year old midfielder Arthur from Gremio for initial €30M with another €10M in add ons. He will stay with Gremio until January 2019

Image
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 14:08
Forum: General Football
Topic: Fa cup 2017/18
Replies: 19
Views: 708

Re: Fa cup 2017/18

double d wrote:Come on wigan!!!!!!

A massive middle finger to the Prem money men who are trying to oust the greatest competition on earth: the FA Cup
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 14:02
Forum: General Football
Topic: THE BETTING THREAD
Replies: 5648
Views: 240601

Re: THE BETTING THREAD

Winston Biscuit wrote:
paultheroyal wrote:.
.

Middlesbrough
Reading
Leyton Orient
AFC Fylde

20/1
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 13:51
Forum: The Team
Topic: Relegation Watch
Replies: 47
Views: 1873

Re: Relegation Watch

Lose tonight and it will feel like it's all over Plot lost. We can lose another 6 games this season and still be comfortable. of course, which is why it isnt a 'must-win' or anything however, this really is on paper as winnable a game as we are going to get. And I think even you would agree with th...
by John Smith
20 Feb 2018 13:15
Forum: The Team
Topic: Relegation Watch
Replies: 47
Views: 1873

Re: Relegation Watch

Snowball wrote:
Hound wrote:Would have to say it all looks in our favour tonight. A defeat would be pretty crushing tbh


Lose tonight and it will feel like it's all over

Plot lost.

We can lose another 6 games this season and still be comfortable.
by John Smith
19 Feb 2018 17:43
Forum: The Team
Topic: Forest v Reading Prediction Thread
Replies: 39
Views: 1120

Re: Forest v Reading Prediction Thread

Nottingham Forest 0-0 Reading HT
Nottingham Forest 0-1 Reading FT

Edwards
by John Smith
19 Feb 2018 10:41
Forum: The Team
Topic: Back from the no game...
Replies: 4
Views: 923

Re: Back from the no game...

I must say this is the most relaxed and positive Saturday evening I’ve had all season. Can’t work out why??? Oh, I know: it’s because I didn’t have to see our beloved bunch of over-rated tw@tsters get tonked by a proper football team for a change! And didn’t had to endure yet another Stam interview...
by John Smith
19 Feb 2018 10:37
Forum: The Team
Topic: Relegation Watch
Replies: 47
Views: 1873

Re: Relegation Watch

Utterly pointless thread. We will be a long way off relegation this season.
by John Smith
16 Feb 2018 16:14
Forum: The Team
Topic: Who still thinks Reading will avoid relegation...
Replies: 69
Views: 3990

Re: Who still thinks Reading will avoid relegation...

Can I bet on Reading not to be lower than 19th all season? Because that's what's going to happen
by John Smith
16 Feb 2018 15:23
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove
Replies: 190
Views: 8119

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

If results go against us, then after full-time on Tuesday we could find ourselves outside of the bottom 3 on goal difference. What's your point? :lol: You're having me on? You do know that it's the teams that sit inside the bottom three that go down, don't you? Reading won't be in the bottom three ...
by John Smith
16 Feb 2018 15:12
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove
Replies: 190
Views: 8119

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

Because (for the...8th time maybe) we aren't in that predicament yet and there are too many teams below us to worry. Please take this on board as it is becoming tiresome repeating myself just for your benefit. If results go against us, then after full-time on Tuesday we could find ourselves outside...
by John Smith
16 Feb 2018 12:40
Forum: General Football
Topic: THE BETTING THREAD
Replies: 5648
Views: 240601

Re: THE BETTING THREAD

Cambridge United vs Grimsby Town - both sides managerless and in poor form, however Cambridge picked up a good win in midweek and I think home advantage will prevail Aldershot v Macclesfield - again, another close one at the top of the league but Aldershot have looked good and are on a decent run w...
by John Smith
16 Feb 2018 12:20
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove
Replies: 190
Views: 8119

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

a loss at Forest doesn't bear thinking about! A loss at Forest wouldn't be an issue. . When can we expect the Forest match thread please? Of course it is an issue if we lose. Why dont you think it will be? DeLOLuded Because (for the...8th time maybe) we aren't in that predicament yet and there are ...
by John Smith
16 Feb 2018 12:06
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove
Replies: 190
Views: 8119

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

Snowball wrote:a loss at Forest doesn't bear thinking about!

A loss at Forest wouldn't be an issue.

Sutekh wrote:.

When can we expect the Forest match thread please?
It is currently 21 Feb 2018 03:59