Search found 1530 matches

by Hendo
15 Dec 2018 01:40
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

He doesn't work for the Chronicle, he's not a journalist...... Freelance journalist still means you’re a journalist. :| He isn't that either. He works for South East Water. Try again. https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/author/profile/79003.Courtney_Friday/ Funny how he’s still listed on their websi...
by Hendo
14 Dec 2018 21:42
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

Chronicle probably made him after yesterday. It was embarrassing. What's embarrassing is grown men calling him out when he's doing his best with very little resources. He's no Charles Watts, but the people who directly reply to him calling him out are sad, lonely people. If you don't like what he w...
by Hendo
14 Dec 2018 21:41
Forum: The Team
Topic: Injury & Suspension Watch : 2018/2019
Replies: 210
Views: 36434

Re: Injury & Suspension Watch : 2018/2019

Injuries aside I’ve never understood the hate towards him. He always looked exciting and promising in the little he played. Definitely deserves another shot. Who remembers that amazing run and shot which hit the crossbar (which I think he got his initial injury from :lol: ) +1, could certainly add ...
by Hendo
14 Dec 2018 11:41
Forum: General Football
Topic: CheLOLsea
Replies: 8937
Views: 373224

Re: CheLOLsea

Yeah, fair enough. Tbh racist or not, the abuse in general bemuses me. Even when I was regularly attending games, I never felt the urge to scream in the face of an opposition player. It is just a long running tradition of football rightly or wrongly. I am of the opinion that if it isn't something i...
by Hendo
14 Dec 2018 11:07
Forum: General Football
Topic: CheLOLsea
Replies: 8937
Views: 373224

Re: CheLOLsea

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/13/vidi-chelsea-europa-league-match-report Chelsea fans doubling down on alleged racism towards Raheem Sterling with an anti-semitic chant about Spurs. At a game in Hungary. I seriously don't understand what is wrong with some people. Can people really ...
by Hendo
13 Dec 2018 18:18
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

Old Man Andrews wrote:
Hendo wrote:
Old Man Andrews wrote:Courtney Twatface reporting that Phil Parkinson is at the Madejski Stadium.


Now now, no need for names...

Old Man Andrews wrote:
Just accept you are wrong, no need for names.


There is for that bellend. I was being kind.


Image
by Hendo
13 Dec 2018 15:57
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

Courtney Twatface reporting that Phil Parkinson is at the Madejski Stadium. Now now, no need for names... Because of his Championship track record. How has Tim Sherwood done at Championship level? Fcuk me, you really are such a twat! :lol: :lol: Just accept you are wrong, no need for names.
by Hendo
13 Dec 2018 15:36
Forum: The Team
Topic: Injury & Suspension Watch : 2018/2019
Replies: 210
Views: 36434

Re: Injury & Suspension Watch : 2018/2019

Callum Harriott confirming hes injury free and fit this morning on Twitter. Would be surprised if he we see him play in the first team again. Also met Obita a few weeks ago and asked when he's expected back. His reply 'I'm working really hard and trying to get fit' didnt seem to positive that it wo...
by Hendo
13 Dec 2018 15:33
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

So he was sacked from Aston Villa yeah? In under 8 months? Must have been doing a cracking job. Slaviša Jokanović lasted 4 months in the same league, cracking job he did as well, yet so many fans what him to be appointed. Because of his Championship track record. How has Tim Sherwood done at Champi...
by Hendo
13 Dec 2018 15:19
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

36% win record at Villa, (sacked in the October and Villa were relegated that season), and an FA Cup Final in the 6 months he was there. If you think we are going to get someone with a better record you are deluded. But I know that already. So he was sacked from Aston Villa yeah? In under 8 months?...
by Hendo
12 Dec 2018 18:38
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

What evidence do you have to suggest the caretaker manager is "perfectly good"? I'll wait. He is currently employed by the club as the manager of one of the youth teams who have gone on a long unbeaten run. I would say, as a caretaker manager, there aren't many better placed. Name me a be...
by Hendo
12 Dec 2018 18:28
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

Clubs get criticised for having some "lined up" as it means you are recruiting for a position whilst someone is still in the job. Yes it goes on, but it is isn't looked upon as an ethical thing to do. Yes you can put "feelers" out there to see if certain people might be interest...
by Hendo
12 Dec 2018 11:53
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

It took 2 days after Stan was sacked for us to appoint Clement. It's now been a week with no manager and the rumours are we still don't have a shortlist. Glad that we finally have a competent CEO in charge. This kind of shit really winds me up. Nigel Howe is an absolute titan of of a businessman an...
by Hendo
12 Dec 2018 10:52
Forum: The Team
Topic: On this day
Replies: 129
Views: 19359

Re: On this day

Kitsondinho wrote:
leon wrote:
Hendo wrote:
Should've won goal of the season, but no... Lita's overhead from a yard out was deemed to be better :roll:


It was quite astonishing.

Wasn’t even Lita’s best goal that season (Number 2 v WBA was)


Fair point, I think a lot of people forget about that game because it was the FA Cup replay.
by Hendo
11 Dec 2018 13:14
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th
Replies: 23
Views: 1418

Re: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th

No because I do not like public transport. If I were in the North then yes the people are generally of a lower class than us. I know you just want a reaction and I’m giving you a reaction.....but living up here, all I can say to that is :lol: :lol: :lol: There is no difference between Reading and S...
by Hendo
11 Dec 2018 13:13
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th
Replies: 23
Views: 1418

Re: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th

Because you see it as beneath 'people of the south' and don't want to be around common people? Ok m9. No because I do not like public transport. If I were in the North then yes the people are generally of a lower class than us. I know you just want a reaction and I’m giving you a reaction.....but l...
by Hendo
11 Dec 2018 12:43
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th
Replies: 23
Views: 1418

Re: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th

Would rather walk thanks. Nobody should have to travel by tram and be that close to common people. I know you're just saying that to get a reaction/seen to be edgy (quite why, I don't know), but the tram travel in and around Sheffield is possibly some of the best public transport in the country. I ...
by Hendo
11 Dec 2018 12:37
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread
Replies: 548
Views: 40330

Re: Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

You could hear the dozen or so C1871 singing quite clearly for lots of the game on the sky coverage. Although you could also hear the coaches and players call out to each other like you can on youth / reserve streams when there are 30 people in the stadium... so not exactly a win. I also hope the c...
by Hendo
11 Dec 2018 12:35
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th
Replies: 23
Views: 1418

Re: Rotherham away Saturday December 15th

How anyone can get on a tram is beyond me. Tram travel is completely beneath people from the South. Also the best way to get around Sheffield :shock: Would rather walk thanks. Nobody should have to travel by tram and be that close to common people. I know you're just saying that to get a reaction/s...
by Hendo
11 Dec 2018 12:33
Forum: The Team
Topic: New Manager
Replies: 983
Views: 66944

Re: New Manager

Parkinson it is then. The legend finally comes home. We should all welcome him with open arms, embrace his style and passion and roar the boys up the table. This maybe, just maybe will be an inspired choice. Fits and suits everyone. No more talking, welcome home. I've not been to a game in two year...
It is currently 16 Dec 2018 17:51