Search found 10257 matches

by genome
19 Feb 2018 08:34
Forum: The Team
Topic: Relegation Watch
Replies: 24
Views: 1125

Re: Relegation Watch

And rightly so, the fans have not been helpful. :|

But it's also been awash with constant criticism of Stam, Gourlay, Tevreden, and the players. Anyone solely blaming the fans is an idiot, but I don't think anyone is actually doing that.
by genome
19 Feb 2018 00:14
Forum: The Team
Topic: Relegation Watch
Replies: 24
Views: 1125

Re: Relegation Watch

Loving all the RFC fan hate. Seriously we let the players get away with being shit because it’s our fault right? This is passive victimhood at its finest. Yep we are to blame for the dire performances on the pitch rather than the highly well paid professionals. It’s because we don’t constantly chee...
by genome
18 Feb 2018 15:03
Forum: General Football
Topic: Weekend Football
Replies: 125
Views: 5766

Re: Weekend Football

Mick McCarthy gesturing at his own fans to "oxf*rd off" after Ipswich scored in the 89th minute against Norwich. :lol:

https://twitter.com/beewestwood/status/ ... 7747059714

Norwich of course nicked a 95th minute equaliser.
by genome
18 Feb 2018 13:48
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

He's got you there tbf, Ian :lol:
by genome
18 Feb 2018 12:21
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

What other threads would they be, DD? Or are you bullshitting again? Anyway, you were fine with going off topic until you got found out.
by genome
18 Feb 2018 12:04
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

Yeah, let's say stuff that sounds clever but doesn't mean anything, and swiftly change the subject because I've been called out as a bullshitter!

Image
by genome
18 Feb 2018 11:53
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

Or I have an IP mask to hide my IP? Of course you're intelligent enough to do that Yeah because you know who I am and what i do for a living you oxf*rd pleb. Like i said, this is a persona. I am highly intelligent and computer literate. So, explain to me how you changed your phone's IP address to m...
by genome
18 Feb 2018 11:34
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

double d wrote:
genome wrote:
Platypuss wrote:
And yet your IP hasn't changed.


Busted :lol:


Or I have an IP mask to hide my IP?


Of course you're intelligent enough to do that
by genome
18 Feb 2018 10:57
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

Platypuss wrote:
double d wrote:
tidus_mi2 wrote:Ok, but before we play ofrest on Saturday, (Is that Derby's new nickname?) can we beat Forest on Tuesday?


Thats who i meant! I got a bit exited on the jagerbombs there I am in a bar in amsterdam smoking weed at the moment


And yet your IP hasn't changed.


Busted :lol:
by genome
17 Feb 2018 23:30
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

double d wrote:Ooof looks like i have hit a nerve of somebody by mentioning sex with a women

*adds Genome is a virgin to the spreadsheet


Does all your banter contain the wit of a 13 year old?
by genome
17 Feb 2018 22:22
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

Is that the sound of a intelligent response by double d?

Or is it the rushing sound of hot air escaping from a blithering idiot who is just waiting to develop gills so he doesn’t have to take a break from sucking his own cock?
by genome
17 Feb 2018 21:49
Forum: The Team
Topic: Rival Watch
Replies: 1369
Views: 145488

Re: Rival Watch

Ok, but before we play ofrest on Saturday, (Is that Derby's new nickname?) can we beat Forest on Tuesday? Thats who i meant! I got a bit exited on the jagerbombs there I am in a bar in amsterdam smoking weed at the moment :lol: How old are you? Are you school teachers aware of what you are getting ...
by genome
16 Feb 2018 15:53
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove
Replies: 190
Views: 8081

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

What's your point? :lol: You're having me on? You do know that it's the teams that sit inside the bottom three that go down, don't you? Reading won't be in the bottom three all season. Did you gain powers of foresight? Because at the moment, the only foresight I have is the fixture list, and accord...
by genome
16 Feb 2018 15:15
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove
Replies: 190
Views: 8081

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

Because (for the...8th time maybe) we aren't in that predicament yet and there are too many teams below us to worry. Please take this on board as it is becoming tiresome repeating myself just for your benefit. If results go against us, then after full-time on Tuesday we could find ourselves outside...
by genome
16 Feb 2018 13:18
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove
Replies: 190
Views: 8081

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

Because (for the...8th time maybe) we aren't in that predicament yet and there are too many teams below us to worry. Please take this on board as it is becoming tiresome repeating myself just for your benefit. If results go against us, then after full-time on Tuesday we could find ourselves outside...
by genome
16 Feb 2018 11:13
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: The drummer
Replies: 13
Views: 792

Re: The drummer

As someone who's only recently starting coming to matches, what did the drummer used to do? Was it just getting things like the blue army shout going? Or was it a full-on marching band, world cup type of arrangement? I was watching some YouTube clips of Reading fans from previous seasons, and it se...
by genome
15 Feb 2018 13:00
Forum: General Football
Topic: Champz League 17/18
Replies: 105
Views: 3077

Re: Champz League 17/18

Nothing has changed though for them has it. They'll look great against a lot of teams but everyone knows they're fragile if you can get at the defence. Difficult to argue they haven't improved during the season. Little stat from last night that perhaps highlights why PSG won't win the CL. Cavani an...
by genome
14 Feb 2018 15:10
Forum: General Football
Topic: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want
Replies: 3307
Views: 138706

Re: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

Save some wit for the rest of us m8
by genome
14 Feb 2018 14:46
Forum: General Football
Topic: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want
Replies: 3307
Views: 138706

Re: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

It's unlike you to wildly miss the point Wooders
by genome
14 Feb 2018 13:55
Forum: General Football
Topic: Champz League 17/18
Replies: 105
Views: 3077

Re: Champz League 17/18

Am I right in thinking Real Madrid vs PSG will be the most expensive match ever in terms of combined squad value?
It is currently 20 Feb 2018 00:16