who do you want as the new manager

485 posts
winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: who do you want as the new manager

by winchester_royal » 22 Mar 2018 17:07

Despite all the defeats and negative football we have had to endure this season, by far the biggest disappointment of the past few months for me is the return of the gurning moron to this board.

Dr_Hfuhruhurr
Hob Nob Addict

by Dr_Hfuhruhurr » 22 Mar 2018 17:14

Any reason that Double D is now spamming with two usernames. Cant a mod muzzle him?

As for the manager, is this now so ill though out that we are entertaining thoughts of 'a manager until the end of the season'. What manager worth their salt would accept that sort of contract?

Berry

by Berry » 22 Mar 2018 17:16

So Paul Clement with his selection of sex toys is heading back to the UK, Chris Martin last seen wheel spinning out of Hogwood in his green Lamborghini

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Mar 2018 17:17

Dr_Hfuhruhurr Any reason that Double D is now spamming with two usernames. Cant a mod muzzle him?

As for the manager, is this now so ill though out that we are entertaining thoughts of 'a manager until the end of the season'. What manager worth their salt would accept that sort of contract?

Coppell might, anyone out of work might as a root to proving themselves. Some of the lower league troop might fancy rolling the dice on keeping us up and making a case for staying on.

And that prick Redknapp, but he's not worth shit.

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 22 Mar 2018 17:29

Steve McLaren edging into the reckoning now.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 22 Mar 2018 17:31

winchester_royal Despite all the defeats and negative football we have had to endure this season, by far the biggest disappointment of the past few months for me is the return of the gurning moron to this board.

Agree. Forgot how fcuking annoying he is

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 22 Mar 2018 17:32

Hound
winchester_royal Despite all the defeats and negative football we have had to endure this season, by far the biggest disappointment of the past few months for me is the return of the gurning moron to this board.

What do you expect from someone called Ian.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Mar 2018 17:34

Hound

He can be blocked, if you insist on keeping the idiots posts open to view you only have yourselves to blame.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 22 Mar 2018 17:40

windermereROYAL
Hound

He can be blocked, if you insist on keeping the idiots posts open to view you only have yourselves to blame.

shhhhhhh

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Mar 2018 17:44

windermereROYAL
Hound

Not much point, platy will be on the case and he'll be gone in six weeks along with dd and awayawayaway ptobably.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 22 Mar 2018 17:49

windermereROYAL
Hound

Fair enough. Will work out how to do it

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 22 Mar 2018 17:58

Awayawayaway Steve McLaren edging into the reckoning now.

PAUL CLEMENT is the red-hot favourite to take over at Reading FC after the club dismissed former boss Jaap Stam.

The 46-year-old, who has previously held posts as assistant manager at European giants Real Madrid, is a free agent after he was sacked by Swansea City in December 2017.

Reports suggest Clement is currently flying back to the UK from a family holiday in United States with a view to signing a deal before the weekend.

North Royal Lad

by North Royal Lad » 22 Mar 2018 17:59

Awayawayaway Steve McLaren edging into the reckoning now.

don’t be a fool
..... !!

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 22 Mar 2018 20:30

My biggest disappointment that this is the first time in recent times in which Jimmy Kebe is not one of the possible candidates on the betting sites. What has the world come to?

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-s ... t/22016931

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 22 Mar 2018 20:44

Silver Fox
John Smith If Clement does come what does that mean for Barrow? Anyone remember how their relationship was at Swans?

Anyone who's read this thread probably does. TBF Mo is higher up the pecking order than he was at Swansea so unless Clement has a personal issue with him it really doesn't make much difference does it?

BTW cracking to see how everyone's "Anyone but Stam" outlook has died on it's arse before the new man even starts!

Barrow was playing at a higher level too don't forget with better players in that Swansea side :mrgreen:

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 22 Mar 2018 20:50

Wycombe Royal I must admit I am not enthralled by the prospect of Paul Clement being our next manager. It appears he is little more than Jaap Stam with hair and will not provide a type of football that is likely to bring back to some excitement and fans to the club.

I just hope that the people making the decision factor in the views of fans (from forums like this, radio shows, etc). I wouldn't want them to base their decision on it but at the end of the day they need the supporters to return to the stadium and it appears that the feeling towards Clement is lukewarm at best.

You got that right.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/22/derby-county-fans-react-as-former-boss-paul-clement-nears-readin/

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 23 Mar 2018 00:06

strap
Wycombe Royal I must admit I am not enthralled by the prospect of Paul Clement being our next manager. It appears he is little more than Jaap Stam with hair and will not provide a type of football that is likely to bring back to some excitement and fans to the club.

I just hope that the people making the decision factor in the views of fans (from forums like this, radio shows, etc). I wouldn't want them to base their decision on it but at the end of the day they need the supporters to return to the stadium and it appears that the feeling towards Clement is lukewarm at best.

You got that right.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/22/derby-county-fans-react-as-former-boss-paul-clement-nears-readin/

I’m kind of liking the “Paul cretin” post riffing the “shit sandwich” vibe.

I really don’t want any Clement anywhere near Reading. I’m hoping I’m totally wrong.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 23 Mar 2018 07:11

Paul Clement is expected to be confirmed as the new manager at midday today. Live on BBC Berks....

Brum Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Brum Royal » 23 Mar 2018 07:16

JLow tweeting new man to be unveiled at midday today

double d

by double d » 23 Mar 2018 07:17

May aswell put more on us to go down then.

485 posts