Playing 44 minutes for the last 3 or so games

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bracksroyal10

Playing 44 minutes for the last 3 or so games

by bracksroyal10 » 09 Mar 2013 19:50

Once again we concede just before we are about to walk down the tunnel.

What is wrong with our players do they start walking down it by 44 mins to let the other team score?

What a bunch of bottlejobs once again I didn't see any passion from the supposed captain. Our next potential one is on the way out too where are we going to get inspiration from?!

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Playing 44 minutes for the last 3 or so games

by Royalwaster » 09 Mar 2013 20:00

No passion? I saw lots of passion - two assists and chasing lots of lost causes; just the quality wasn't there a lot of the time. I think our fans lacked passion. When I think of the Burnley and Blackpool fans a few seasons back, they supported their time through thick and thin even when things went wrong.

moonwalklikebas

by moonwalklikebas » 09 Mar 2013 20:09

Royalwaster No passion? I saw lots of passion - two assists and chasing lots of lost causes; just the quality wasn't there a lot of the time. I think our fans lacked passion. When I think of the Burnley and Blackpool fans a few seasons back, they supported their time through thick and thin even when things went wrong.

Don't knock the fansnfor not giving passion. If that were the case there would not be so many hurting throats tonight from supporting our team and possibly the shittest captain since the invention of football. Jobi is the biggest bottle job I have ever seen. Where was he when the full back put the ball in for their second?? The centred circle fiddling with his oxf*rd armband. He is a joke and 90% shit can not be forgotten about for beating his man twice. A man who has just come from league one and is 11 years his junior!

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 09 Mar 2013 23:13

Not one to bash a player for not performing in one game, but Jobi has been despondant all season. Not only his personal performances, but his body language has been pathetic. Look back at Murty, Williams, Parky... Does Jobi even come close as a role model and leader???

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1