Opposition fans back from the game

4464 posts
muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by muirinho » 05 Nov 2018 13:59

I presume the reason this thread died a temporary death was , we were miserable enough without having to read the glee of opposition fans.

But it's nice after a victory.

so - here's some frustrated #BCFC fans for your delectation.

Concede 3 against a team who are shit. Worrying to see how fragile we are today.

Ffs how the hell are we losing to this lot? They are shite & this is just another dire performance.

Bet those on page one saying 'finally' a good team LJ has picked are now regretting that eh? - Bloody shambles the lot of them!

A game we should have won really. Ref did not help bottling a penalty and a sending off, but we should still have had enough. Beaten by a pretty poor side.

Absolute shite. Lost to a poor team. Not one of the players at the races today

Reading are dire yet we were extremely sloppy.

Very worrying to lose against the worst team I’ve seen this season. Close to a shambles.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 05 Nov 2018 14:03

excellent. Always one of my favourite threads

Missing the comments on what a dump Reading is, plastic fans/stadium, fake cockneys etc though

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 05 Nov 2018 14:04

Hound excellent. Always one of my favourite threads

Missing the comments on what a dump Reading is, plastic fans/stadium, fake cockneys etc though

My break is over, you'll have to find those ones yourself

Don't Panic

by Don't Panic » 05 Nov 2018 14:21

If you want that just take a look at the initial post here: https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic ... -we-didnt/

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 05 Nov 2018 14:59

Excellent

Get it all in the first para

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 05 Nov 2018 15:11

Don't Panic

If you want that just take a look at the initial post here: https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic ... -we-didnt/

Better read than most of the BFTGs on here..

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 05 Nov 2018 15:36

Don't Panic

I can take comments like that from fans of clubs with a bit of tradition, history and success.

But Bristol City? The definition of footballing beige?

Give me a fcuking break

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 05 Nov 2018 15:55

genome
Don't Panic

I can take comments like that from fans of clubs with a bit of tradition, history and success.

But Bristol City? The definition of footballing beige?

Give me a fcuking break

lil ol Reading strike again, with all the usual soundbites.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 05 Nov 2018 16:36

Don't Panic

Not like losing to Wigan? Arent they basically us turned up to 10 in regards to shit/lack of fans and plasticness?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 05 Nov 2018 16:48

Reading - Everything I hate about modern football. Their "fans" don't deserve the success they've had and I've been in a bad mood all weekend after losing to them.

. Boring stadium with no atmosphere and in the middle of nowhere.

Not usually one to post in the match day thread. There were plenty of issues yesterday from 2 players going for the same ball (which lead to their first and third goal), passing not quick enough yes it looks good but we were just crying for it to go forward instead of backwards/sideways. Reading were just hungrier then us always first to the second ball, snapping into tackles.

Reading were down and out after we equalised and we should have buried them but sadly gifted them all three points,

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 05 Nov 2018 17:36

windermereROYAL Reading - Everything I hate about modern football. Their "fans" don't deserve the success they've had and I've been in a bad mood all weekend after losing to them.

He wants to check out the Team Board to see what a great bunch of lads we really are.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 05 Nov 2018 17:42

This is a much more fun thread to read when Reading are kak. Imagine if our current lot beat Bournemouth or Barcelona & Hove.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Nov 2018 17:43

Always a good read for a laugh. I can't believe they think they're better than us when their right back wouldn't get a game for Rovers. Fuk me he was shit.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 05 Nov 2018 17:44

leon
windermereROYAL Reading - Everything I hate about modern football. Their "fans" don't deserve the success they've had and I've been in a bad mood all weekend after losing to them.

He wants to check out the Team Board to see what a great bunch of lads we really are.

Yeah we are pretty awesome.

GazzTheSpaz

by GazzTheSpaz » 05 Nov 2018 18:11

I love reading opposition fans' opinions of the game, when we score it's always "we were terrible and gifted them the goals" or "Reading were a poor side but you could see exactly how they approached it - run at defenders and shoot" in particular Kelly's effort got "contrive an unlikely but well taken 25 yard second", when they score they virtually write poems about them the only reason they don't rhyme is because he was too busy masturbating about them at the same time...

"Walsh brilliantly releasing Elasson down the left, and his wicked cross caused panic, and while Reading scrambled the ball clear, the clearance fell straight to Hunt in space, he dropped a shoulder to shoot, then slipped a brilliantly weighted ball into Pack to finish" and "led by Eliasson they would come storming back immediately, the winger creating all sorts of problems from the left. Given space to cross he gets balls into positions City players can attack, and he'd get two chances to do so, Brownhill eventually bundling home after head tennis in their box"

This is a great thread and should be brought back to life every time we win

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 Nov 2018 18:23

Forget Millwall, it's us who should sing "no one likes us".

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 05 Nov 2018 19:49

sandman Forget Millwall, it's us who should sing "no one likes us".

Yeah I’m not really sure why everyone hates us. Although tbf we hate each other.

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 05 Nov 2018 19:57

Or more accurately "no one knows us, no one cares". And that's just fine with me. ..

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 05 Nov 2018 20:09

leon

Yeah I’m not really sure why everyone hates us. Although tbf we hate each other.

:lol: TBF they were very polite and called the team " rubbish" or "poor" when most of us think we are f*cking shite.

I'm still chuckling at an earlier quote here where we are perceived as "fake cockneys". Christ have they seen the real plastics at Arsenal and Chelsea?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 05 Nov 2018 21:18

I think the fake cockney insult is more of a northern one tbf.

4464 posts