Opposition fans back from the game

4486 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Zip » 02 Dec 2018 10:17

Snowflake Royal I thought they were physical and tidy but nothing special. One of the better sides I've seen but then the Championship is full of rubbish this year. And with their players they should be pissing the league.

I think the Championship is good this season. There are no outstanding sides but every team including Ipswich are capable of playing well and upsetting the odds. It’s very even throughout the division.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Dec 2018 10:33

Kulshaw72RFC "that sad pocket of wanna be hooligan fans next to us are an utter joke and make the club look terrible. What a bunch of try hard tw@ts

:lol:

Y26 making friends again...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Dec 2018 10:36

Zip
Snowflake Royal I thought they were physical and tidy but nothing special. One of the better sides I've seen but then the Championship is full of rubbish this year. And with their players they should be pissing the league.

I think the Championship is good this season. There are no outstanding sides but every team including Ipswich are capable of playing well and upsetting the odds. It’s very even throughout the division.

I don't normally buy in to the division being rubbish, but Norwich fans are utterly bemused at being at the top and I've now seen at least 7 or 8 teams other than us and none of them have looked much better than mediocre. Including Derby, Leeds and Stoke.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Dec 2018 10:49

Snowflake Royal
Zip

I don't normally buy in to the division being rubbish, but Norwich fans are utterly bemused at being at the top and I've now seen at least 7 or 8 teams other than us and none of them have looked much better than mediocre. Including Derby, Leeds and Stoke.

It’s an even League. More so than ever before. No really weak teams including us. The last time we went down from this division was under Bullivant/Burns and I think this division is considerably stronger than that one was.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Dec 2018 10:53

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

It’s an even League. More so than ever before. No really weak teams including us. The last time we went down from this division was under Bullivant/Burns and I think this division is considerably stronger than that one was.

It's a lot richer.

There were 7 teams who deserved to go down last season. No teams stand out as particularly weak because the whole division is poor.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Dec 2018 10:55

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal I don't normally buy in to the division being rubbish, but Norwich fans are utterly bemused at being at the top and I've now seen at least 7 or 8 teams other than us and none of them have looked much better than mediocre. Including Derby, Leeds and Stoke.

It's a lot richer.

There were 7 teams who deserved to go down last season. No teams stand out as particularly weak because the whole division is poor.

I don’t think it’s poor quality. Most teams have come to the Madejski this season and played decent football. Hull were the exception.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Dec 2018 14:32

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

It's a lot richer.

I don’t think it’s poor quality. Most teams have come to the Madejski this season and played decent football. Hull were the exception.

Well I thought most of them have been between mediocre and very poor.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Dec 2018 15:45

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal It's a lot richer.

Apart from Hull who has been very poor?

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 02 Dec 2018 16:53

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

Bolton and Sheffield Weds were very poor teams imo. Bristol City were very average and Millwall didn’t string two passes together

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Dec 2018 17:17

3points
Zip
Snowflake Royal Well I thought most of them have been between mediocre and very poor.

Bolton and Sheffield Weds were very poor teams imo. Bristol City were very average and Millwall didn’t string two passes together

Millwall knocked the ball around in the first half and panicked and resorted to long ball in the second period. I thought both Shef Wed and Bolton were ok although the latter were a bit limited.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Dec 2018 21:50

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-reading-afobe-ince-2282785.amp

I don't know what anyone else thinks but personally, right as they may be about the balance of play, I feel the Stoke Sentinel are complete twats.

Yeah you probably will have empty seats soon just like you did before you got to the Premier League. Sorry I forgot they're Northern so automatically that makes them a "proper club".

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Dec 2018 22:05

sandman https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-reading-afobe-ince-2282785.amp

I don't know what anyone else thinks but personally, right as they may be about the balance of play, I feel the Stoke Sentinel are complete twats.

Yeah you probably will have empty seats soon just like you did before you got to the Premier League. Sorry I forgot they're Northern so automatically that makes them a "proper club".

Yeah I read this and thought it odd to focus on the empty seats. Lots of stuff as well about how poor we were and that we were grateful for the point. Jeez they aren’t Barcelona.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 03 Dec 2018 02:46

Zip
sandman https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-reading-afobe-ince-2282785.amp

Yeah I read this and thought it odd to focus on the empty seats. Lots of stuff as well about how poor we were and that we were grateful for the point. Jeez they aren’t Barcelona.

I barely got half way through before I had to stop reading and check it was a genuine news outlet of some capacity. That is one of the worst most unprofessional 'attempts' at journalism I have seen in quite some time. Truly staggering.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 03 Dec 2018 07:47

Club 1871 getting an absolute pasting on their fan forums. I would be utterly ashamed to be a part of it :lol:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Dec 2018 09:47

Never known a more sore bunch of losers (or in this case, drawers)

What an entitled bunch of helmets

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2018 09:48

That is possibly the most bitter football related article I have ever seen.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Dec 2018 10:37

Kulshaw72RFC Club 1871 getting an absolute pasting on their fan forums. I would be utterly ashamed to be a part of it :lol:

:|

They might want to look at their own support who, given the numbers, were one of the quietest away fans for quite a while.
Last edited by sandman on 03 Dec 2018 10:59, edited 1 time in total.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 03 Dec 2018 10:45

Someone certainly has a chip on their shoulder regarding Dave Kitson. They should be glad he isn’t playing in today’s market as he would’ve been worth about 4x the £5m we got for him.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 03 Dec 2018 10:49

Kulshaw72RFC Club 1871 getting an absolute pasting on their fan forums. I would be utterly ashamed to be a part of it :lol:

Well no fcuker is asking you to be are they? get they giant chip off your shoulder.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Dec 2018 11:40

What's wrong with Club 1871?

4486 posts