Opposition fans back from the game

4464 posts
Fezza

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Fezza » 15 Oct 2017 10:17

Bump - any noise from the biggest club in Leeds?

starbug

by starbug » 15 Oct 2017 16:48

not a lot, mostly moaning at the manger but a few funny comments...

Dirty Leeds
Reading were poor. they are one of the worst teams in the league. if we can't beat them, one wonders who can we beat?
===========================================================================================
Ridiculous. This is shocking.
===========================================================================================
I'm glad we lost. We didn't deserve anything from that. 2 weeks off to sort out some issues, have a breather etc etc and in front of nearly 35k they do nothing. It's embarrassing at times.
Just piling into my beers in the fridge to calm myself, that was utterly, utterly dreadful, summed up by an absolutely woeful penalty.
Reading were woeful and let's not let that fact go amiss we could still be playing now with them on the tiles celebrating and we still wouldn't score, best leave it there for now .
Lots of fans moaning at the game, especially in the first half when the ball kept getting passed back. Reading seemed to have come there for the draw
Weeding at my allotment is more exciting than watching Reading.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 15 Oct 2017 17:50

Fezza Bump - any noise from the biggest club in Leeds?

Yeah, a bit disappointed to only take a point from Lancaster considering the number of chances they created.

Nah, only kidding, that was Farsley. They real answer is they were delighted with 6-0 thumping of Shildon in the FA Cup.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 15 Oct 2017 18:46

starbug not a lot, mostly moaning at the manger but a few funny comments...

Dirty Leeds
Reading were poor. they are one of the worst teams in the league. if we can't beat them, one wonders who can we beat?
Ridiculous. This is shocking.
I'm glad we lost. We didn't deserve anything from that. 2 weeks off to sort out some issues, have a breather etc etc and in front of nearly 35k they do nothing. It's embarrassing at times.
Just piling into my beers in the fridge to calm myself, that was utterly, utterly dreadful, summed up by an absolutely woeful penalty.
Reading were woeful and let's not let that fact go amiss we could still be playing now with them on the tiles celebrating and we still wouldn't score, best leave it there for now .
Lots of fans moaning at the game, especially in the first half when the ball kept getting passed back. Reading seemed to have come there for the draw
Weeding at my allotment is more exciting than watching Reading.

Holy shit they can take defeat with the best of them can`t they?, if it hadn`t been for their keeper it could have been 3-0, but nothing wrong with calling us boring for losing and winning there in 2 seasons, bitter twats.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Oct 2017 19:33

From Despair To Where?
Fezza Bump - any noise from the biggest club in Leeds?

Yeah, a bit disappointed to only take a point from Lancaster
Oi, you want some son?

Seriously ( and unashamedly usurping your post and this thread ) that's a good result atut' Giant Axe....both promoted teams doing exceptionally well in the grand scheme of all things Evostik Premier.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Oct 2017 10:20

Gotta love all the Leeds fans on Twitter clambering over each other to mention just how indifferent they are to us.

Who are they, Brighton?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Oct 2017 10:27

And on a similar note, this has gone mildly viral.

Whilst I think it's a bit of a pathetic thing to post, it hasn't half got some bites in the replies :lol:

https://twitter.com/thesimpsonRFC/statu ... 9644174337

double d

by double d » 16 Oct 2017 10:27

Not authorised to see it. Wotsit say?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Oct 2017 10:37

double d Not authorised to see it. Wotsit say?

double d

by double d » 16 Oct 2017 10:48

genome

ACTUAL FCKING ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOL AT MY DESK AT WORK OUT LOUD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 16 Oct 2017 10:54

genome

42% and 56% possession, who had the other 2%? I think the official stats were 55% us 45%, while I`m here what a worldy defence splitting pass from Joey, real vision.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 16 Oct 2017 11:02

genome And on a similar note, this has gone mildly viral.

Whilst I think it's a bit of a pathetic thing to post, it hasn't half got some bites in the replies :lol:

https://twitter.com/thesimpsonRFC/statu ... 9644174337

Very good. :lol:

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 16 Oct 2017 12:08

I was chuckling to myself being sat in with the Leeds fans as they passed it around between centre backs and goalkeeper for a prolonged period of the first half. They weren't happy.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 16 Oct 2017 17:09

It's a bit try hard and over done, but I chuckled. Plus who gives a oxf*rd about pissing off Leeds fans. If it was a decent club maybe.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 16 Oct 2017 19:44

double d
genome

ACTUAL FCKING ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOL AT MY DESK AT WORK OUT LOUD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, its laugh out loud embarrassing. Still, got the wifebeaters' knickers in a twist.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 17 Oct 2017 00:22

LOL at people worrying that the possession stats don't add up to 100. It makes little sense for them to add up to 100.
Perfectly possible for neither side to have possession of the ball at times. It's only a guesstimate anyway......

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 17 Oct 2017 04:27

That mongtard posted something similar after the Fulham playoff match, and it wasn't funny then.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 17 Oct 2017 06:27

WAZZOCK That mongtard posted something similar after the Fulham playoff match, and it wasn't funny then.

+1

It's not even well write. I feel like if you go through all the effort of a long-winded wind up then at least commit to the consistency of the sarcastic tone.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 17 Oct 2017 06:39

CountryRoyal
WAZZOCK That mongtard posted something similar after the Fulham playoff match, and it wasn't funny then.

+1

It's not even well write.

:lol:

But yeah, the idea was ok if you like that sort of thing, the execution less so

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 17 Oct 2017 08:34

CountryRoyal

+1

It's not even well write.

:lol:

4464 posts