Why are buyers interested but don't put up the money?

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Why are buyers interested but don't put up the money?

by melonhead » 22 Apr 2014 16:31

yeah but why john, why?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Why are buyers interested but don't put up the money?

by Royal Lady » 22 Apr 2014 18:33

Reading4eva Since September this club has been in Limbo where Zingarevich has chosen to disappear. Since we have had an Omani consortium, a bunch of Americans, Vince McMahon and several others interested, but their interest has since disappeared. So my question is... WHAT IS WRONG?

Is it Zingarevich holding onto his stake until end of the season?
Is it Madejski refusing the stadium to be called the Wonga Sony Ding Dong Stadium for example?
Is it the club aren't attractive as it's got in so much debt and sits in the Championship?
Is it that the club aren't marketable enough?
Is it that Zingarevich and Madejski won't sell their stake without a fight?
There has to be something as the club has a fantastic EXPANDABLE ground, with a class 1 academy which currently is only rivalled by an elite few, some great youngsters, huge catchment area (far better than even the likes of QPR, Charlton etc) and has been hovering round the playoffs all season.

What's made what could be one of the safest bets no where near investable and really what other teams are more investable? I can only think of a few without debts supposably such as Everton, Norwich, Derby and Brighton... But even then...

So what really is it?

I'd pay good money to watch them fight each other :wink: Could be half-time entertainment at the Burnley game.