Steve Clarke just been on Talksport

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Steve Clarke just been on Talksport

by Woodcote Royal » 24 Jan 2015 01:30

Rarely guilty of putting my hand in my pocket to support RFC Not another bye from you WR.

Ian Royal What part of we've got oxf*rd all room in our budget for signings thanks to our current wages and FFP is it he doesn't understand?

Oh hang on, it's the bit where he has to acknowledge the existence of reality isn't it.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Woody.

What part of plain English do you actually comprehend?

I was responding to those insisting we were unlikely to make many signings in this window by pointing out that we've already made 2 this week...........................Are you really this thick :|

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 24 Jan 2015 01:36

Lower West
Woodcote Royal
So, 2 signings with 8? days to go.................................the "know nothing" sh*e on this site keeps coming.

Some of us just can't be @rsed anymore. Bye :roll:

SC has had a good look at the squad. Given those available a run out. And is signing players that will improve the balance of the team. Seems a very steady approach. Summer window is when majority of transfers take place. Obita getting an extended run out on the left wing will also be a good assessment for SC. the fact that he has played full back. Should have improved his defensive awareness.

Spot on

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 24 Jan 2015 12:38

And, of course, not only have we brought in two players, but actually we've had three depart the wage bill as well. Plus two out on loan.