Things to enjoy when watching Reading FC

No Fixed Abode

Re: Things to enjoy when watching Reading FC

by No Fixed Abode » 15 May 2015 16:53

sandman
No Fixed Abode Pre-game entertainment.

You've got B&Q, Smyths Toys, TK Maxx, Pc World, Oak Furniture Land, Poundland, KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonalds. Amazing.

I'd have thought that someone with your mental age would enjoy a toy shop.

I do think the Despicable me Fart Blasters are a little overpriced in there.

Regular John

by Regular John » 16 May 2015 08:39

Reading scoring in the last few minutes, when half the fans have left!

Nobby

by Nobby » 16 May 2015 13:44

The football if it was any good.

The beer if it wasn't overpriced.

The owners if we knew who they were.

The Tannoy if it ever worked properly.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 22 May 2015 19:47

The memory of the Solid Premiership team we could have been - unfortunately, spending tens of millions to build the right team (thus accumulating hundreds of millions later) was anathema due to 'The Reading Way'. Even the majority of this Site would prefer us to be Portsmouth rather than Arsenal - it makes you think that only Benefits Street are our supporters.

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 23 May 2015 09:21

This season - Wembley trip and the belief late in the second half that we could win it.

Home games - not a great deal this year. Tannoy far too loud so I cant have a decent conversation with 3Points and then getting a bollocking from the wife when I've forgotten to tell / confirm something important with him. Best atmosphere was Bradford, great to see the stadium full - like the early prem months.

Looking forward to next season - it cant be any worse. Going to put £10 on reaching the playoffs and £10 on being relegated just to cover all angles.

Magic Hat

by Magic Hat » 26 May 2015 07:59

RG7Fan This season - Wembley trip and the belief late in the second half that we could win it.

Home games - not a great deal this year. Tannoy far too loud so I cant have a decent conversation with 3Points and then getting a bollocking from the wife when I've forgotten to tell / confirm something important with him. Best atmosphere was Bradford, great to see the stadium full - like the early prem months.

Looking forward to next season - it cant be any worse. Going to put £10 on reaching the playoffs and £10 on being relegated just to cover all angles.

:?: