Re: Pog to get wage rise!!!

by Extended-Phenotype » 24 Jun 2015 08:31

You mean the amount can differ according to type? :shock:

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 29 Jun 2015 18:30

Ian Royal
genome Not Pog's fault. If your boss offered you the option, would you take it even though you deep down you don't think you'd really deserve it? Thought so. Blame Anton, not Pog.

No. Not if I was already on way more than I was worth and I was crippling the business. In fact I'd voluntarily take a pay cut.

Agree that's what he should do, if I was Pog I'd be feeling pretty guilty but he obviously doesn't give a shit. He would endear himself to the fans a lot more if he did that and if he was earning a much similar wage to what every other player around him was earning he might feel some of that pressure lift off his shoulders.

Still have to blame AZ and that whole saga for it though. Can't believe we've still got this guy on the wage bill for another year. Shambles.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 07 Jul 2015 16:54

Ian Royal
WoodleyRoyal if that were true ian, you wouldn't keep posting on here :!:

Integrity has nothing to do with posting here

You'd have to speak to Dirk Gently about that.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 07 Jul 2015 22:14

Extended-Phenotype Also, how much pasta per person is usual? I've been working to 100g but recent recipies I've noticed they seem to be stating 75g.

I'd let myself slip and had got up to 113 g, but 100 g is normal, and I am dieting furiously on 90 g.

Pog probably cooks about 250g because he puts lots of effort into his dayjob, burning off the calories, and isn't a lardy bastard. He probably doesn't manage to eat that much though, because he's shit.