BFTG - PNE

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG - PNE

by CountryRoyal » 12 Dec 2015 21:53

West Stand Man
CountryRoyal
Pepe the Horseman Gunts was probably our best attacking threat. But fcuk it, let's make him an escapegoat because he's an omosexual :roll: Pathetic.

No I'm pretty sure it's because he's shit :?

Escapegoat?

You must be new around here

VOR

by VOR » 12 Dec 2015 22:13

Doyleh Given that the worst player on the field today probably earns more in a month than I can earn in a couple of years, every single person playing should take a long hard look at their commitment to the club and decide whether they want to play or to coast. This was a game to blot out of the memory.

Tickets at £24 each plus the cost of travel and I wonder whether any of these pampered gits understand just what it means to pay out that sort of money for the misery endured today. Reading were appalling - lackadaisical, unmotivated, arrogant and stupid. Get with the plot guys and start to earn the money and the salary I pay for.

I wouldn't have minded losing quite so much if the team had actually played a half decent game of football but alas ....

A friend of mine has started to watch rugby and the Bracknell bees because the cost is less and the entertainment so much better. The more I think about that, the more appealing it gets.

At least it had stopped raining by the time we left

I feel your pain but wise up - these guys are hired guns and have been for years: "commitment to the club" is a concept that went out with Betamax and shoulder pads, Do you really think these mercenaries give a damn what you think? McD was great at getting the best from a bunch of players: let's hope he gets a chance to sort this lot out. Still, Thai owners, in and out coaches and a stadium as silent as an old-school library isn't a recipe for glory, is it?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Dec 2015 22:15

VOR
Doyleh Given that the worst player on the field today probably earns more in a month than I can earn in a couple of years, every single person playing should take a long hard look at their commitment to the club and decide whether they want to play or to coast. This was a game to blot out of the memory.

Tickets at £24 each plus the cost of travel and I wonder whether any of these pampered gits understand just what it means to pay out that sort of money for the misery endured today. Reading were appalling - lackadaisical, unmotivated, arrogant and stupid. Get with the plot guys and start to earn the money and the salary I pay for.

I wouldn't have minded losing quite so much if the team had actually played a half decent game of football but alas ....

A friend of mine has started to watch rugby and the Bracknell bees because the cost is less and the entertainment so much better. The more I think about that, the more appealing it gets.

At least it had stopped raining by the time we left

I feel your pain but wise up - these guys are hired guns and have been for years: "commitment to the club" is a concept that went out with Betamax and shoulder pads, Do you really think these mercenaries give a damn what you think? McD was great at getting the best from a bunch of players: let's hope he gets a chance to sort this lot out. Still, Thai owners, in and out coaches and a stadium as silent as an old-school library isn't a recipe for glory, is it?

I'd give up now if I were you

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Dec 2015 22:27

Oh for the days when we had Shaun Cummings at right back kicking himself in the face.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 Dec 2015 22:31

Pepe the Horseman Oh for the days when we had Shaun Cummings at right back kicking himself in the face.

I'd sooner have the 11/12 Cummings or Andy Griffin at any stage of his career over Chris oxf*rd Gunter.

And no, it's not because he takes it up the batty.

Christof

by Christof » 12 Dec 2015 22:41

Pepe the Horseman Oh for the days when we had Shaun Cummings at right back kicking himself in the face.

You could have seen him today. He and a number of Millwall players were in the Old Vic by the station, then on the same platform as us, before they got on a train (to Glasgow). Can report that there was no face-kicking.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 12 Dec 2015 23:29

Just another Team Board simpleton.

Elm Park Old Boy

by Elm Park Old Boy » 12 Dec 2015 23:43

Was Brian there?

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 13 Dec 2015 01:10

Simon's Church Kuhl out?

Kuhl off! Shirley?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Dec 2015 01:54

On a sidenote mad respect to Kuhl. When was the last time a manager wore shorts in the dugout?

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 13 Dec 2015 02:39

How the hell have we gone from being one, if not, the best side in the division to a said that couldn't beat a conference side!!??

After the Burnley game I though we would finish in the top 3. I even put a bet on and that's mega rare for me. What an idiot.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 13 Dec 2015 03:14

I'm glad we lost. It will make the massive bounce back even bigger and more impressive.

Lose wednesday
New manager Thursday
Win Sunday against Blackburn and unbeaten until the end of the season ... *easy easy easy*

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 13 Dec 2015 03:16

[quote="bobby1413"]I'm glad we lost[/quote

I want to pat those who went to the game today on the back... that's dedication. I'm not glad we lost (obviously).

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 13 Dec 2015 09:14

West Stand Man
CountryRoyal
Pepe the Horseman Gunts was probably our best attacking threat. But fcuk it, let's make him an escapegoat because he's an omosexual :roll: Pathetic.

No I'm pretty sure it's because he's shit :?

Escapegoat?

Look out, a goat is on the loose!

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Dec 2015 09:42

When Brian gets appointed finally tomorrow we can look forward to the abandonment of this terrible awful tippy tappy crab stuff that is so in vogue and revert to a more direct style that at least means we'll see some attempts and action at the end Reading are kicking towards instead of this terrible terrible dreadful crab football that get nowhere.

If you're going to play pass and move it has to be played with tempo and directness (which means movement off the ball which is something that is so missing from our game - just look at the dreadful throw ins for examples of that) otherwise it's just CRAP. We got a little bit towards that in September, since then it's been utter utter utter utter toss.

Oh and at least under Brian we should start to see some corners that are actually worthy of the name rather the lame excuses that the team have been demonstrating ALL season.

Another season to write off as another rebuild starts.....

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 13 Dec 2015 09:49

Sutekh When Brian gets appointed finally tomorrow we can look forward to the abandonment of this terrible awful tippy tappy crab stuff that is so in vogue and revert to a more direct style that at least means we'll see some attempts and action at the end Reading are kicking towards instead of this terrible terrible dreadful crab football that get nowhere.

If you're going to play pass and move it has to be played with tempo and directness (which means movement off the ball which is something that is so missing from our game - just look at the dreadful throw ins for examples of that) otherwise it's just CRAP. We got a little bit towards that in September, since then it's been utter utter utter utter toss.

Oh and at least under Brian we should start to see some corners that are actually worthy of the name rather the lame excuses that the team have been demonstrating ALL season.

Spot on, theres no movement off the ball. When we were playing well Vydra and Sa and Blackman all seemed to know what to expect from each other. Why has that disappeared? Added to that we had Steel in midfield with Quinn & Tishbola. Now we have no tacklers in midfield - and of course a dodgy goalkeeper.

elrey

by elrey » 13 Dec 2015 10:25

Royal_jimmy That was pathetic. I'm not one to pick players out very often but where was Gunter when McShane was done by their winger who he hacked and won their pen?

I'm very angry from all that travelling from such an inept performance. I hope we don't renew a lot of these players contracts.

Our next manager has a hell of a job on!

The same players you thought could win the league a few months back.... hmmm, maybe it's not the players.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 13 Dec 2015 10:39

paddy20
Sutekh When Brian gets appointed finally tomorrow we can look forward to the abandonment of this terrible awful tippy tappy crab stuff that is so in vogue and revert to a more direct style that at least means we'll see some attempts and action at the end Reading are kicking towards instead of this terrible terrible dreadful crab football that get nowhere.

Spot on, theres no movement off the ball. When we were playing well Vydra and Sa and Blackman all seemed to know what to expect from each other. Why has that disappeared? Added to that we had Steel in midfield with Quinn & Tishbola. Now we have no tacklers in midfield - and of course a dodgy goalkeeper.

Even against QPR the TV commentators were saying there are lots of runs off the ball but midfield were not making the pass

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 13 Dec 2015 10:40

elrey
Royal_jimmy That was pathetic. I'm not one to pick players out very often but where was Gunter when McShane was done by their winger who he hacked and won their pen?

I'm very angry from all that travelling from such an inept performance. I hope we don't renew a lot of these players contracts.

Our next manager has a hell of a job on!

The same players you thought could win the league a few months back.... hmmm, maybe it's not the players.

Indeed

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 13 Dec 2015 10:43

Hear hear