Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Rumour - Deniss Rakels

by 'lista » 22 Jan 2016 11:06

Platypuss I would like more PENISS.

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 22 Jan 2016 11:17

LumpWarden Not much new in here, but some background on the fee - interesting they also describe him as a 'winger';

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-nozna/ ... -w-reading

Reading FC will be the new club deniss rakels. On Wednesday, Latvian trained yet with Cracovia, but his transfer to English club is now on the final straight.

Reading are currently 14th English championship team, whose ambition is promotion to the Premier League. After 27 rounds Merengues are on the account 34 points, which means 11 'mesh' loss to space for participation in the play-offs for promotion to the English league.

Since July, the club player of the Madejski Stadium in Orlando Sa. Reading bought him with the Legion for $ 1.5 million, but the Portuguese did not meet up to expectations. In 20 previous appearances Sa scored five goals, including three in one match, and the end of November lost his place in the lineup.

Czech striker targeted Cracovia and Jagiellonia Bialystok
English tempted to Rakels because of Cracovia will buy it for barely 500 thousand. euro. Enough for amounts odstępnego clause contained in the contract winger with Stripes. It's quite special price for the 24-year-old representative of Latvia, who in 20 matches Ekstraklasa autumn until the 15 goals scored.
Why the amount is so low? - That was a requirement of managers - explained last week the president of Cracovia, Janusz Filipiak. It turns out, however, that the amount of the clause was determined not - as it seemed - during negotiations on the current day contract when Rakels was the primary player Belts, and much earlier - in January 2014, when the Latvian passed to Cracovia on a free transfer after as he parted from Zaglebie Lubin.

Then the clause odstępnego made out of 500 thousand. euro appeared as a good hedge interest belts, but during negotiations on a new contract Rakels set a condition that he will sign a new contract if the amount odstępnego remain unchanged from the previous contract. Cracovia is not urządzało, but the club has adopted this condition, because otherwise, in July 2016 years Rakels odszedłby on a free transfer.

On Wednesday Rakels even he took part in training Cracovia, but his time at Puddle 1 comes to an end and in the next days will be player of Reading. In addition to the English seriously interested Rakels it is also one of the clubs 2. Bundesliga, but priority Lett and his agent gave Reading.

In the summer Aside from being the English Championship also hit Peter Malarczyk. Alumnus Korona Kielce turned the parent club Ipswich Town. And in January, Legia Warsaw at Wolverhampton Wanderers turned Michal Gyro.

Who did that translation for you, Dave-Royal?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 22 Jan 2016 11:53

bluerinse are you out of your nappies yet

Was that supposed to be a PM?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 22 Jan 2016 11:59

:lol:

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 22 Jan 2016 12:39

Pepe the Horseman
bluerinse are you out of your nappies yet

Was that supposed to be a PM?

:D

Revolutian

by Revolutian » 27 Jan 2016 22:25

I am going to be brave here and go on record. This is going to happen and he will flop. We are going to be lumbered with another attacker who can't score/has an attitude problem. I am getting sick of this. The higher ups are not happy unless we have at least one lump who is taking up the clubs resources. Sack the scouts and leave Poland. Also, all this talk about Tom Bradshaw? Samuel has a better goals to game ratio. This club really make we wonder some times

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 27 Jan 2016 22:28

:roll:

Tommio

by Tommio » 27 Jan 2016 22:31

Oh dear...

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 27 Jan 2016 22:39

That's impressive.
Don't think I can remember a player being dismissed as a flop before we've even signed him !
I wonder if Brian might consider saving time and moving him straight on to somewhere like Cyprus.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 27 Jan 2016 22:47

Revolutian I am going to be brave here and go on record. This is going to happen and he will flop. We are going to be lumbered with another attacker who can't score/has an attitude problem. I am getting sick of this. The higher ups are not happy unless we have at least one lump who is taking up the clubs resources. Sack the scouts and leave Poland. Also, all this talk about Tom Bradshaw? Samuel has a better goals to game ratio. This club really make we wonder some times

Revolutionary

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 28 Jan 2016 00:59

Revolutian I am going to be brave here and go on record. This is going to happen and he will flop. We are going to be lumbered with another attacker who can't score/has an attitude problem. I am getting sick of this. The higher ups are not happy unless we have at least one lump who is taking up the clubs resources. Sack the scouts and leave Poland. Also, all this talk about Tom Bradshaw? Samuel has a better goals to game ratio. This club really make we wonder some times

You should post more mate, insightful stuff.

Revolutian

by Revolutian » 28 Jan 2016 07:06

I will admit though, it is a low transfer fee. And although I still believe he will be naff, it has been funny to see that picture. Still not quite worth it though.

Do you actually think this is Brians signing? Clarke claimed Sa was but it just seemed a bit too out of the blue. I hope I am wrong about this guy but can't see it happening.

Slater1993

by Slater1993 » 28 Jan 2016 08:03

Revolutian I will admit though, it is a low transfer fee. And although I still believe he will be naff, it has been funny to see that picture. Still not quite worth it though.

Do you actually think this is Brians signing? Clarke claimed Sa was but it just seemed a bit too out of the blue. I hope I am wrong about this guy but can't see it happening.

If Sa wasn't Clarke's signing, why would the owners let him leave?

Revolutian

by Revolutian » 28 Jan 2016 08:52

Slater1993
Revolutian I will admit though, it is a low transfer fee. And although I still believe he will be naff, it has been funny to see that picture. Still not quite worth it though.

If Sa wasn't Clarke's signing, why would the owners let him leave?

Under performing? Or he wanted to go? I don't know i just thought it was a bit of a strange signing

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 28 Jan 2016 09:46

Strange signing? We needed a striker, he was banging them in at an decent rate. Made sense to me.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 28 Jan 2016 10:16

Just a thought, but who is more likely to spot a Latvian striker playing in Poland ?
1. A guy who has spent most of his post playing career scouting, and has just spent a couple of years heading one of the best global scouting networks in the world
2. A bunch of Thais with little football background and no apparent desire to behinds on with the playing side

Of course the Thai's may have people ringing them and pushing players, of course there may be some longstanding Latvian-Thai diplomatic connection. But generally I'd lean towards this being the sort of player someone with extensive scouting experience would have stumbled across. It may be Brian was told he had to lose Sa and the budget to replace him would be half of whatever we got, but how would Sasima come across an obscure Baltic footballer, and why should she want him at her club ? Unless she's planning ahead for summer barbecues.

wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

by wingnut » 28 Jan 2016 10:24

Charles Watts just tweeted that Brian said the Rakels is an owners signing. Also retweeted something from his Polish club that it's now a done deal.
Last edited by wingnut on 28 Jan 2016 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

by wingnut » 28 Jan 2016 10:27

Charles Watts Very interesting replies from Brian on my Rakels questioning. Confirms he is set to arrive and he is an owners signing. #readingfc

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 28 Jan 2016 10:31

Interesting !
Wonder what he means ?
Presumably that means Brian doesn't want him, otherwise why even comment ? Seems a poor way to bring a player into a club....

357 posts