Charlie Watts - great journo

145 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 6942
Joined: 27 Sep 2016 22:16
Location: Simpleton

Re: Charlie Watts - great journo

by Hound » 25 Sep 2017 14:39

nah that was McCleary. Yann got injured in a very early pre season training session

Tilehurstsouthbank
Member
Posts: 963
Joined: 25 Mar 2013 15:13

Re: Charlie Watts - great journo

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 25 Sep 2017 14:53

Hound wrote:nah that was McCleary. Yann got injured in a very early pre season training session


You sure? I thought Yaan had hip & groin surgery?

Hound
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 6942
Joined: 27 Sep 2016 22:16
Location: Simpleton

Re: Charlie Watts - great journo

by Hound » 25 Sep 2017 14:57

yeah, but following the injury.

Not 100% but think thats what happened. Gareth's was pre-planned after he struggled with his abdomen/groin 2nd half of last year

User avatar
LWJ
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 11912
Joined: 10 Aug 2007 09:59
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012

Re: Charlie Watts - great journo

by LWJ » 25 Sep 2017 15:01

Tilehurstsouthbank wrote:
Hound wrote:nah that was McCleary. Yann got injured in a very early pre season training session


You sure? I thought Yaan had hip & groin surgery?

Yann apparently went sliding in during pre-season training and his leg got caught, ripping the muscle/ligaments. Thus the operation.

This was mentioned by Stam on the radio after a game

Tilehurstsouthbank
Member
Posts: 963
Joined: 25 Mar 2013 15:13

Re: Charlie Watts - great journo

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 25 Sep 2017 15:08

LWJ wrote:
Tilehurstsouthbank wrote:
Hound wrote:nah that was McCleary. Yann got injured in a very early pre season training session


You sure? I thought Yaan had hip & groin surgery?

Yann apparently went sliding in during pre-season training and his leg got caught, ripping the muscle/ligaments. Thus the operation.

This was mentioned by Stam on the radio after a game


Cheers.


145 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests

It is currently 21 Oct 2018 06:10