Dellor moaning about Vydra again!!!

537 posts
John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

Re: Dellor moaning about Vydra again!!!

by John Madejski's Wallet » 02 Apr 2016 17:50

What exactly are the other options again?

Cox and Kermogant? Woo :|

Vydra >>>> the other two

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 02 Apr 2016 17:57

John Madejski's Wallet What exactly are the other options again?

Cox and Kermogant? Woo :|

Vydra >>>> the other two

:? . Ola John... The guy that scored today. Not in the starting line-up.
Josh Barrett is more likely to score one v one at this point.
Samuel could have been recalled.
George Evans has scored more league goals than Vydra this season.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 02 Apr 2016 18:04

Dellor is the most negative, boring radio presenter in the world.

He really needs to be sacked. He is such a negative moaner. He is actually very damaging for Reading football club.

I think Reading FC should actually ban the guy and give the license to report on Reading FC matches to another broadcaster. If they have the power to do that.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Apr 2016 18:06

Yet you're still listening. If he was boring then you wouldn't care so much.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 02 Apr 2016 18:10

Vydra is a classic footballing mercenary who doesn't give a flying toss about Reading FC or the Championship grossly overrated and sh*te at least Dellor commentates with passion and doesn't sit on the fence . Vydra won't even remember where Reading is when he's long gone next season

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 02 Apr 2016 18:11

It's Reading FC I care about not Tim Dellor.

He refused to promote the Forest game on Tuesday night. He told sports fans that they'd be better off watching London Irish (who must clearly be sh*t at rugby since they are struggling as well), Horse Racing, Hockey, Speedway or something else because there is nothing to get excited about at Reading FC.

He just casts such a dark cloud over the Madejski Stadium. How can Reading FC expect to grow it's fan base with such a negative moaner putting everyone off by whinging about everything RFC related.

We won the match at the end of the day.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Apr 2016 18:13

You do care because you keep reacting to what he says.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 02 Apr 2016 18:22

Dim Teller is right Vydra has been a disaster-but his criticism of him is way over the top.

I listened to todays game & Dim alleged that Vydra had been disrespectful to the travelling Reading fans-I thought initially Vydra had stuck his fingers up at them or done a moonie-when all he did at worst was take a pathetic penalty .
That's not being disrespectful-he isn't trying to miss-it's just his heads gone-big time.

Now that we are more or less completely safe-time for McD to take stock & on this I am amazed Fosu's been allowed to go out on loan-has McD seen a highly promising player from the end of last season go down the toilet-shouldn't we be giving him a go in the final run in ?

Next season is going to be very tough-there will be little investment or ambition & McD will have to make do with less than he has had available to him this season. Throwing in a few young lads in the run in-will identify who he feels he can rely on next season-when there will be no glut of loanees.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 02 Apr 2016 18:24

Dim Teller is right Vydra has been a disaster-but his criticism of him is way over the top.

I listened to todays game & Dim alleged that Vydra had been disrespectful to the travelling Reading fans-I thought initially Vydra had stuck his fingers up at them or done a moonie-when all he did at worst was take a pathetic penalty .
That's not being disrespectful-he isn't trying to miss-it's just his heads gone-big time.

Now that we are more or less completely safe-time for McD to take stock & on this I am amazed Fosu's been allowed to go out on loan-has McD seen a highly promising player from the end of last season go down the toilet-shouldn't we be giving him a go in the final run in ?

Next season is going to be very tough-there will be little investment or ambition & McD will have to make do with less than he has had available to him this season. Throwing in a few young lads in the run in-will identify who he feels he can rely on next season-when there will be no glut of loanees.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 02 Apr 2016 18:41

sandman You do care because you keep reacting to what he says.

I care because he is destroying the confidence of our striker. Making our fans depressed and miserable and putting people off from coming. I think he is working undercover for Oxford United.

He sounds like he is also from this ME ME ME, narcissistic, I WANT I WANT I WANT generation. He just expects a certain degree of success automatically in the championship.

If Reading is going to achieve anything it's going to take a lot of hard work, long-term building and patience. As supporters what we can offer is patience and understanding. Constantly berating them and getting on their backs makes success a lot harder to achieve. It means a high turnover of managers. Players running down their contracts and wanting to leave (HRK, Blackman) and lads like Vydra who probably can't get out of Berkshire fast enough when the season ends.

He doesn't understand that his moaning is damaging to the RFC project. It is so counter productive. He just needs to take his negative backside and go and work for BBC radio Oxford United and ruin their local team.

Rea Ding

by Rea Ding » 02 Apr 2016 18:56

I love The trio of Tim ady and mick tbh
You might just have a chip on your shoulder because he's abit posh but come on we are the royal county of Berkshire :D

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Apr 2016 19:01

Top Flight
sandman You do care because you keep reacting to what he says.

I care because he is destroying the confidence of our striker. Making our fans depressed and miserable and putting people off from coming. I think he is working undercover for Oxford United.

He sounds like he is also from this ME ME ME, narcissistic, I WANT I WANT I WANT generation. He just expects a certain degree of success automatically in the championship.

If Reading is going to achieve anything it's going to take a lot of hard work, long-term building and patience. As supporters what we can offer is patience and understanding. Constantly berating them and getting on their backs makes success a lot harder to achieve. It means a high turnover of managers. Players running down their contracts and wanting to leave (HRK, Blackman) and lads like Vydra who probably can't get out of Berkshire fast enough when the season ends.

He doesn't understand that his moaning is damaging to the RFC project. It is so counter productive. He just needs to take his negative backside and go and work for BBC radio Oxford United and ruin their local team.

...but you don't care about him.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 02 Apr 2016 19:08

Dellor is a "look at me" tit, who is more interested in the reaction to what he says than he is about RFC.

He's a classic Teamboarder TBF.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 02 Apr 2016 19:31

Rea Ding I love The trio of Tim ady and mick tbh
You might just have a chip on your shoulder because he's abit posh but come on we are the royal county of Berkshire :D

His social class has got nothing to do with it.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Apr 2016 19:46

Westwood52 Dim Teller is right Vydra has been a disaster-but his criticism of him is way over the top.

This is the criticism of Dellor.

He's got no objectivity or detachment. He sings the praises of his favourites no matter how bad they are (Gunter) and rips into those he doesn't like with the most ridiculously over the top hystrionics like that above. He's also boring as oxf*rd talking about his car journeys and kissing Gooding's arse, and he can't even do a good job of describing what's happening on the pitch.

Unfortunately, I don't have a choice of listening to someone else in preference to him when I'm not at the game.

Tommio

by Tommio » 02 Apr 2016 19:53

Vydra has been poor from the start, bar a few games. His first touch has been poor and his finishing is woeful. Still not sure how people can defend him by saying "he needs service". That's a complete load of crap, he's had plenty of opportunities to score but fluffs it every time.

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 02 Apr 2016 19:57

Brian's main justification for continuously playing the same failure is that he loves him.

Well, I love my 86 year old Mum, but I wouldn't play her up top in the Championship.

Y21
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Y21 » 02 Apr 2016 20:52

The biggest criticism of Tim Dellor is that he is a fan, and struggles to be objective. Like every fan, he has his favourites, and those he doesn't rate. Vydra is one of the ones he doesn't rate, and looking at his goal tally, it's easy to see why. Some people are happy with industry, others are only interested in the goal return. I'm thinking that Tim expected that the striker that was brought in at great expense would give us a few more goals. To be fair, none of our strikers this season have been much cop, and hopefully we can bring someone in over the summer to regularly bang a goal in or two. Hopefully none of this seasons options will be leading the line next season.

facaldaqui
Hob Nob Regular

by facaldaqui » 02 Apr 2016 21:07

I like Dellor, always have done. He made the game interesting to listen to today, when the second half was apparently dire. He commentates as a fan, and, though he rips into Vydra, he is only too glad when Vydra does well, because it helps the team. I have players I do not rate, but I cheer from the rafters when they prove me wrong, and Dellor is the same.

I think there is more integrity in commentators criticising players freely, because the alternative is to commentate in a neutral way, not saying it as you feel it. I do not want local football commentary to end up like local radio, with its balls cut off. And I prefer Dellor and Gooding to other pairs of commentators I have heard. They are better than many on national radio too, in my opinion--for example, I cannot bear to listen to David Pleat.

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 02 Apr 2016 21:11

Vydra...50,000 a week. Utter garbage. Fair play to Dellor saying it as it is.

537 posts