Message from the Thai's

122 posts
wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Message from the Thai's

by wingnut » 06 Jun 2016 15:52

East Grinstead Royal
Top Flight A direct comparison between the number of Season Tickets sold at the point of renewal deadline in 2015 and the number sold at the same deadline this summer, reveals that sales are up ahead of the 2016-17 season.

"...ahead of the 2016/17 season." That suggests last season's sales at this point were higher.

Er, not by my reading it doesn't. I took it to mean that they've sold more this year so far than at the end of the renewal deadline last year, either through renewals or new purchasers. I imagine that overall sales are still lower than last year but that's because there's still plenty of time to go before the season starts. How many more new sales they'll get this time around compared to last season remains to be seen - the reduced price for the north stand may tempt some.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Message from the Thai's

by Forbury Lion » 08 Jun 2016 13:06

paultheroyal
Forbury Lion re: ST sales, it would be interesting to see the breakdown of ticket types as it could be due to an increase in the free season tickets for age 7 or under.

They only shifted 240+ free 7's last year so don't get to excited there being many more of them unless someone in "a pair" has given a adult seat up but secured seat for "under 7"
Could be obese fans have worked out how to get a second seat to spread out on for free.

122 posts