89%

Total votes: 98
No Fixed Abode

Re: Nick Blackman

by No Fixed Abode » 24 May 2016 11:26

Extended-Phenotype
No Fixed Abode
Extended-Phenotype
Forum wide, imo. He's more tedious on AE than anywhere else, though he obviously gets more weird joy spreading made-up shit about people on the public forum. I'm being as careful as I can tbh, because I do think there is a very real chance he is ill. But this forum was more interesting when it was being spammed by gobbledegook viruses. Groundhog kes and his mission to desperately fill every thread with his witless clichéd troll stuff is so dull it's painful to visit the forum these days.

He's just so odd. I wonder what dark shit drives him to do it. Doesn't bear thinking about but I wouldn't let him near any children ftr

I certainly didn't make up your drug taking - you posted that on here yourself.

Yawn. You've twisted it into something to slander me with. A private forum conversation folk were having about harmless experimenting as youngsters has been hijacked by you and turned into me being some kind of junkie. But I've said this before. And like a desperate sad little troll, you've ignored it.

So to summarise. You got personal with me by insinuating things - but you don't like it when the tables are turned on you? :lol:

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 24 May 2016 12:58

No Fixed Abode
Extended-Phenotype
No Fixed Abode
I certainly didn't make up your drug taking - you posted that on here yourself.

Yawn. You've twisted it into something to slander me with. A private forum conversation folk were having about harmless experimenting as youngsters has been hijacked by you and turned into me being some kind of junkie. But I've said this before. And like a desperate sad little troll, you've ignored it.

So to summarise. You got personal with me by insinuating things - but you don't like it when the tables are turned on you? :lol:

Even your summaries are lies m8

I slammed you for your weird behaviour on here an questioned what you got out of it

You got upset and brought up the drugs lie, getting personal.

You can waste time claiming to be the victim but I guarantee you, nobody believes it.

Anyway, I've defended myself and that's it. Not interested in getting stuck in one of your bizarre cyclical troll conversations. I know what type of person you are. As does everybody on here. That must hurt.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 May 2016 13:04

That old chestnut. :lol: The drugs thing wasn't a lie. You confessed on here.

You seem to have calmed down a bit of late - that was until your outburst on this thread which has ruined it Everything ok?

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 24 May 2016 13:55

theres gotta be a huge number of people who take drugs or have tried drugs kes, that's a lot of people to summarily dismiss.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 24 May 2016 14:17

Maneki Neko theres gotta be a huge number of people who take drugs or have tried drugs kes, that's a lot of people to summarily dismiss.

frankly i'm more dubious about someone has has never taken drugs....

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 24 May 2016 14:41

me too.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 24 May 2016 14:45

Some people may not trust themselves to dabble

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 May 2016 14:49

WoodleyRoyal
Maneki Neko theres gotta be a huge number of people who take drugs or have tried drugs kes, that's a lot of people to summarily dismiss.

Championing the use of drugs. Deary me.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 May 2016 15:24

Not sure why you're so against drugs given how much you complain about there being so little in the way of alcoholic establishments around the Madejski Stadium.

Every time you take a sip of alcohol you might as well be shoving a bottle of prescription medication down your throat.

What kind of an existence is it where you have to ravish your body with pitchers of beer, just so you can try to heal your broken self worth? You're just another part of a legion of inebriated Zombies.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 24 May 2016 17:21

Coors Lite....inebriated.........lol

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 24 May 2016 17:21

No Fixed Abode
WoodleyRoyal

Championing the use of drugs. Deary me.

the use of drugs has been an ever present in human society throughout history and across the globe kesmond.
in fact many of todays blockbuster narcotics were completely legal less than a hundred years ago.
their prohibition is a peculiarly short term 20th century phenomenon, and therefore your views on the matter are a little bit mental.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 24 May 2016 17:23

AthleticoSpizz Coors Lite....inebriated.........lol

coors light is a mid range lager in terms of alcohol strength at 4.2%
the lite refers to the calories

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 May 2016 17:23

Coors LIGHT is 4.2%abv - it's called LIGHT because it's lower in calories.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 May 2016 17:24

Maneki Neko

Wahey!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 24 May 2016 17:26

Kes and Brendy are the same person....who knew?

....and yes I knew about the weakness of Coors

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 24 May 2016 18:07

No Fixed Abode
Maneki Neko

Wahey!

fist bump

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 24 May 2016 18:29

No Fixed Abode
Jagermesiter1871
No Fixed Abode
I have raised some valid points to counteract the argument - whether it was such a good deal to sell Blackman. It seems strange to go down the route of your response if you don't agree with those points. I've pointed out to you before you tend to throw your toys out of the pram if someone has or raises a different point of view to you. You could simply ignore it as it clearly winds you up so much.

But as a self confessed drug taker - you're clearly the 'normal' one EP. I mean that's a mature thing that 'grown men' do isn't it? :lol:
As long as taking out your personal anxieties on someone else helps you in your fight.

Let's be clear here kes - you really haven't. The sum of argument was that we've sold less packets of Walkers Crisps as a result of a strikers transfer.

Football clubs are run as a BUSINESS these days in case you haven't noticed. Poor form on the pitch has a knock on effect on the rest of the business. Just ask the employees or now former employees of Newcastle United after their relegation.

Right. That point we all get and is a point you've made several hundred times in this thread. The link we're all struggling with is how Nick Blackman, who was on a long goalless streak and being generally detrimental to the sides performances, being sold is poor business, when if we hadn't sold him, he would have more than likely added nothing (more likely worsened) results/performance as well as losing out on the £4 million transfer fee we gained. The point of him being in poor form (or solitary good early season form) looks to be reinforced by his performances at Derby.

We sold him at his peak. Any lost attendance/coke sales/key ring sales as a result of the transfer, pale in comparison to £4million received.

If you haven't got it by now I'm not responding to your next post, more than likely rambling about lost revenue from sales of Blackman shirts as his replacement Rakels has a shorter name and thus is less letters.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 24 May 2016 18:35

WoodleyRoyal

This. I am very suspect at someone who just generally tows the line so much, always frightened to break rules. Why not just live a little and do something, anything outside of the rules for once? Why feel you must absolutely always obey those in charge?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 24 May 2016 18:53

I assume when we're talking 'taking drugs' we mean has had at some point at least some sort of illegal drug? Because I'm completely unadventurous and even I've smoked some weed... surely 80% of the population have at least tried something.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 24 May 2016 19:33

No Fixed Abode That old chestnut. :lol: The drugs thing wasn't a lie. You confessed on here.

You seem to have calmed down a bit of late - that was until your outburst on this thread which has ruined it Everything ok?

What's wrong with drugs? If you had friends when you were young you more than likely would have partaken at one stage or another. As you were, and still are, a sad virgin living in his mummy's basement I can understand your childish and immature at towards the whole subject.

167 posts