CONFIMRED - Adrian Popa

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: CONFIMRED - Adrian Popa

by Hound » 23 Jul 2018 20:48

I do sort of get what you mean. Would think at this stage of preseason he’d be in Reading concentrating 100% on getting fit.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Jul 2018 20:50

It wouldn't be the first sign of an attitude issue, but it's pretty weak.

We'll just have to wait and see how he does and if he gets a chance under Clement.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 24 Jul 2018 00:35

Hound Would think at this stage of preseason he’d be in Reading concentrating 100% on getting fit.

Yep, just like the other players are.

Not sure Popa has built up much ‘credit in the bank’ at this club yet. As in, he hasn’t earned the right to have much leeway on stuff. And PC, if nothing else, strikes me as a disciplinarian, so we’ll see how things play out...

russyb

by russyb » 24 Jul 2018 10:45

Denver Royal
Hound Would think at this stage of preseason he’d be in Reading concentrating 100% on getting fit.

Yep, just like the other players are.

Not sure Popa has built up much ‘credit in the bank’ at this club yet. As in, he hasn’t earned the right to have much leeway on stuff. And PC, if nothing else, strikes me as a disciplinarian, so we’ll see how things play out...

He did look massively unfit on one of the pre-season games, saying that it was Eastleigh game i think and all the players had done double sessions before that game and they all looked pretty haggard. Its a shame he had an injury as i think going away over pre-season might have been a chance for him to prove himself to PC. I have liked what i have seen of him in the past, but i do wonder about his outside life. he seems like he would like a drink and a smoke a fair bit (not saying thats true ), hopefully he will come good and be a player we can bring off the bench and make a difference.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 24 Jul 2018 11:29

russyb He did look massively unfit on one of the pre-season games, saying that it was Eastleigh game i think and all the players had done double sessions before that game and they all looked pretty haggard. Its a shame he had an injury as i think going away over pre-season might have been a chance for him to prove himself to PC. I have liked what i have seen of him in the past, but i do wonder about his outside life. he seems like he would like a drink and a smoke a fair bit (not saying thats true ), hopefully he will come good and be a player we can bring off the bench and make a difference.

Wow - a post full of generalisations, guesses and general bullshit. Do us all a favour and make an account on a different club forum. Mansfield Town perhaps

russyb

by russyb » 24 Jul 2018 12:01

John Smith
russyb He did look massively unfit on one of the pre-season games, saying that it was Eastleigh game i think and all the players had done double sessions before that game and they all looked pretty haggard. Its a shame he had an injury as i think going away over pre-season might have been a chance for him to prove himself to PC. I have liked what i have seen of him in the past, but i do wonder about his outside life. he seems like he would like a drink and a smoke a fair bit (not saying thats true ), hopefully he will come good and be a player we can bring off the bench and make a difference.

Wow - a post full of generalisations, guesses and general bullshit. Do us all a favour and make an account on a different club forum. Mansfield Town perhaps

i did say its probably not true but i have heard that in the past ok. As for you John Smith your opinion counts for nothing, you have never contributed a positive comment or anything of note on this site that i have read recently, perhaps it is you that should go elsewhere.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 24 Jul 2018 18:48

He's still injured, probably out another 3-4 weeks.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 24 Jul 2018 19:31

John Smith

You're missing a great summer stuck that far up your own arse.