17149 posts
Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Rival Watch

by Denver Royal » 11 May 2018 12:07

Denver Royal
John Smith
Denver Royal Right now, who are the 3 teams you have going down?

Burton, Barnsley, Bolton.
You?

I think I might be buying the beers after this, but I've just seen Sunderland's remaining fixtures, and I'm not too sure about Coleman in a crisis, so I'll go with:
Burton
Barnsley
Sunderland

This was from back in early Feb.

John is getting the beers in! :P

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 May 2018 12:17

Denver Royal
Denver Royal
John Smith Burton, Barnsley, Bolton.
You?

I think I might be buying the beers after this, but I've just seen Sunderland's remaining fixtures, and I'm not too sure about Coleman in a crisis, so I'll go with:
Burton
Barnsley
Sunderland

Despite the final day antics, earlier in the season based purely on quality of opposition it did look like those three would go down.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 11 May 2018 12:22

Denver Royal
Denver Royal
John Smith Burton, Barnsley, Bolton.
You?

Burton
Barnsley
Sunderland

Haha fair play. I hope you like John Smiths

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 11 May 2018 21:18

Quite enjoying the play off semi so far

Derby setting up very much like we did against ‘the neutral’s choice’ last year and 1-0 up at the moment

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 11 May 2018 21:52

I get some sort of enjoyment from Fulham bottling the play-offs again.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 13 May 2018 22:22

I don't want Fulham to win, don't want villa to win because of that smug pcunt Terry, spoke derby would be ok to win it. Can't see boro going through.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 14 May 2018 04:22

There's not a great choice among the 4. Wouldn't mind Derby winning it but we usually play well against them so I kinda want them to stay.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 14 May 2018 04:31

tidus_mi2 I get some sort of enjoyment from Fulham bottling the play-offs again.

The highlight of a cr@p week for me :P

alfie9

by alfie9 » 15 May 2018 00:35

The Fulham love fest continues. Guess I have to root for Boro now

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 15 May 2018 12:48

alfie9 The Fulham love fest continues. Guess I have to root for Boro now

It's going to be Fulham v Villa and Sky will explode with excitement.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 15 May 2018 12:50

Stranded

Would be a good final though. I'd fancy Villa.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 15 May 2018 12:56

Ye but did you know Ryan Sessegnon is only 17?

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 15 May 2018 13:10

Stranded

The only thing that will make them spontaneously explode would be to slot Leeds in there somehow.

Wonder how many times Leeds will be on next season? I reckon 16.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 15 May 2018 13:30

John Smith Ye but did you know Ryan Sessegnon is only 17?

:lol: yep how many times....

Couple of those Fulham lads seemed to think they’d already won promo the way they were celebrating after.

Thought Derby were pretty lame. Didn’t seem to have a lot of belief, not one of the better play off sides of recent times

See Schteve is taking over at QPR - didn’t even realise Holloway had gone. Little harsh that I think

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 15 May 2018 14:38

Hound

Couple of those Fulham lads seemed to think they’d already won promo the way they were celebrating after.

Thought Derby were pretty lame. Didn’t seem to have a lot of belief, not one of the better play off sides of recent times

See Schteve is taking over at QPR - didn’t even realise Holloway had gone. Little harsh that I think

Holloway left because his mum passed away IIRC.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 15 May 2018 16:30

Hound

Yeah Derby were really really poor. Fulham definitely deserved it on the day

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 15 May 2018 16:35

alfie9 Yeah Derby were really really poor. Fulham definitely deserved it on the day

I thought Kasey Palmer showed minor flashes of brilliance when he came on. The only one who bothered to take the game by the scruff of the neck and run at them. If we could get him on loan next season (as he will no doubt be loaned somewhere...)

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 21 May 2018 15:35

Parky...
"Reports in the north east suggest Bolton boss Phil Parkinson is on the shortlist to become the next manager of Sunderland".

Stam...
"Odds tumble on Jaap Stam to take charge at the Liberty Stadium. Stam is reportedly under consideration to become Swansea City's next head coach. The former Manchester United centre-back was sacked as Reading boss in March, but the 45-year-old is still said to be highly regarded in the coaching game.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf report Swansea City are eyeing up Stam as their new manager. Now on the lookout for a new man, it’s explained if Swansea City can find a deal with Stam then the manager will get to work with fellow Dutchmen Luciano Narsingh, Leroy Fer, Mike van der Hoorn and Erwin Mulder at the club.

Appointing Stam as manager is step in the direction of a possession football ethos that once set Swansea apart - and that they know full well can eventually get them to where they want to be".

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 21 May 2018 15:49

Denver Royal Parky...
"Reports in the north east suggest Bolton boss Phil Parkinson is on the shortlist to become the next manager of Sunderland".

Stam...
"Odds tumble on Jaap Stam to take charge at the Liberty Stadium. Stam is reportedly under consideration to become Swansea City's next head coach. The former Manchester United centre-back was sacked as Reading boss in March, but the 45-year-old is still said to be highly regarded in the coaching game.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf report Swansea City are eyeing up Stam as their new manager. Now on the lookout for a new man, it’s explained if Swansea City can find a deal with Stam then the manager will get to work with fellow Dutchmen Luciano Narsingh, Leroy Fer, Mike van der Hoorn and Erwin Mulder at the club.

Appointing Stam as manager is step in the direction of a possession football ethos that once set Swansea apart - and that they know full well can eventually get them to where they want to be".

QUICK EVERYBODY BET ON SWANSEA TO GET RELEGATED

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 21 May 2018 15:50

Double d v2
Denver Royal Parky...

Stam...

QUICK EVERYBODY BET ON SWANSEA TO GET RELEGATED

Chances of them appointing Stam, Getting promoted and us getting relegated with Clement?

17149 posts