Did you see any stewards arguing with an elderly man in Y25/Y26 last night?

Emmer Green Royal

Re: Did you see any stewards arguing with an elderly man in Y25/Y26 last night?

by Emmer Green Royal » 17 Mar 2017 19:44

My 91 year old Dad has mild Alzheimers so I understand and sympathize with the original poster.

But why is the thread on the team board, rather than club policies? As the thread has descended towards the worst of Hobnob slanging matches, perhaps giving it such prominence isn't wise.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 17 Mar 2017 22:45

More people read The Team board so its more likely to be read by someone who saw what happened.

As for Semtex, better to leave him to hang himself with his own words IMO.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 23 Mar 2017 15:05

Emmer Green Royal My 91 year old Dad has mild Alzheimers so I understand and sympathize with the original poster.

But why is the thread on the team board, rather than club policies? As the thread has descended towards the worst of Hobnob slanging matches, perhaps giving it such prominence isn't wise.

Have you ever stood for moderator, Emmer Green? Or happy just taking pot shots from the sidelines?

Emmer Green Royal

by Emmer Green Royal » 24 Mar 2017 11:20

[quote="Green"][quote="Emmer Green Royal"]My 91 year old Dad has mild Alzheimers so I understand and sympathize with the original poster.

But why is the thread on the team board, rather than club policies? As the thread has descended towards the worst of Hobnob slanging matches, perhaps giving it such prominence isn't wise.[/quote]
Have you ever stood for moderator, Emmer Green? Or happy just taking pot shots from the sidelines?[/quote]

Asking why a thread that isn't about the team features on the team board is not "taking a pot shot". What's the point of your question - or were you just taking a pot shot?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 01 Apr 2017 22:12

18 yo son (and steward) had to walk a 60 yo fan back to his car tonight....as protection.

Thanx to the "Reading hards" picking on their own once again........no big :shock:'s but well done "lads" :roll:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Apr 2017 14:18

AthleticoSpizz 18 yo son (and steward) had to walk a 60 yo fan back to his car tonight....as protection.

Thanx to the "Reading hards" picking on their own once again........no big :shock:'s but well done "lads" :roll:

What had you said to wind them up?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 03 Apr 2017 18:11

leon
AthleticoSpizz 18 yo son (and steward) had to walk a 60 yo fan back to his car tonight....as protection.

What had you said to wind them up?
:lol:

Just intoduced myself to them as "hi, I'm Leon from hna" and they went to a windmilling frenzy :shock:

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 04 Apr 2017 10:52

Emmer Green Royal
Green
Emmer Green Royal My 91 year old Dad has mild Alzheimers so I understand and sympathize with the original poster.

Have you ever stood for moderator, Emmer Green? Or happy just taking pot shots from the sidelines?

Asking why a thread that isn't about the team features on the team board is not "taking a pot shot". What's the point of your question - or were you just taking a pot shot?
Intentionally or not, You've helped this thread descended towards the worst of Hobnob slanging matches.