Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Fulham (a) sponsored by a Saturday night up the big smoke

by Royal_jimmy » 13 May 2017 20:39

windermereROYAL
Royal_jimmy
Royal_jimmy We will lose 4-1 on Tuesday. Heard it here first

Their away record is as immense as our home form

Newcastle anyone? best away team in the championship couldnt beat us at our place, FFS have a bit of confidence and back the boys,

0-0 might not be enough after 90 minutes. Theyre beatable but let's not get arrogant

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 May 2017 20:45

Don't think anyone is being arrogant or thinks it's a done deal. They are obviously still well in this

Our home record is much better than their away record though - 53pts cf 42pts

marlowuk

by marlowuk » 13 May 2017 20:58

And if it goes to penalties, Fulham's record is by far the worst in all the English (and probably Scottish, though I can't be arsed to check) leagues this season. The only downside to that is that most of our penalties have been scored from rebounds which are not allowed in shoot-outs! I would still fancy us though!

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 13 May 2017 21:09

:!:
marlowuk And if it goes to penalties, Fulham's record is by far the worst in all the English (and probably Scottish, though I can't be arsed to check) leagues this season. The only downside to that is that most of our penalties have been scored from rebounds which are not allowed in shoot-outs! I would still fancy us though!

Stop getting arrogant their penalty record means oxf*rd all

download

by download » 13 May 2017 21:11

Can anyone explain why Swift got a yellow card. Sky was playing up in the pub where I was watching, but it didn't seem like he did anything wrong.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 13 May 2017 21:13

download Can anyone explain why Swift got a yellow card. Sky was playing up in the pub where I was watching, but it didn't seem like he did anything wrong.

timewasting

he was unlucky it happened to be him and not
another playing stalling at throw ins etc

Davezk

by Davezk » 13 May 2017 22:43

Great finish by Obita by the way... nice handball by Williams in the build up. Are Fulham mad?

marlowuk

by marlowuk » 14 May 2017 01:48

Royal_jimmy :!:
marlowuk And if it goes to penalties, Fulham's record is by far the worst in all the English (and probably Scottish, though I can't be arsed to check) leagues this season. The only downside to that is that most of our penalties have been scored from rebounds which are not allowed in shoot-outs! I would still fancy us though!

Stop getting arrogant their penalty record means oxf*rd all

"I would still fancy us" is hardly an expression of arrogance. And their penalty record is relevant. They have missed approximately 8 or 9 out of 12 (I'm sure someone else will give the exact number) and that has an effect on the psyche of the players and the confidence of the penalty takers. But - hey - you are entitled to your opinion.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 14 May 2017 08:21

Fulham seem very prissy that we didn't roll over for them and let them tickle our belly! Their fans seem an even more deluded bunch of clowns than Brighton. I guess it is a while since they had a half decent team and they are all getting a bit giddy with their clappers and the football tourists returning to fill their empty seats for a change.

Looking forward to Tuesday night. Apparently we only had one game plan before yesterday, turns out we had two, do they not think there may be another? Hopefully Garath will be back as well as Liam and the pace will go up a notch. McShane not being available is no loss, Illori looking good and has more pace so I would go with a straight swap there. Liam in for George Evans, and maybe even Mendes for Grabban for some raw strength up front to give them something different to think about.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 14 May 2017 09:27

We surpass expectations over & over again. Whatever the result on Tuesday, proud of the team. :)

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 14 May 2017 09:47

LoyalRoyal22 We surpass expectations over & over again. Whatever the result on Tuesday, proud of the team. :)

+1

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 14 May 2017 15:53

glass half full
LoyalRoyal22 We surpass expectations over & over again. Whatever the result on Tuesday, proud of the team. :)

+1

+2

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 16 May 2017 14:31

bcubed
glass half full

+1

+2

+3

173 posts