2017/18 Championship Fixtures

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: 2017/18 Championship Fixtures

by CountryRoyal » 22 Jun 2017 17:23

Top Flight So I'm looking forward to this one. Who will be the next star player to progress through the academy?

Axel Andresson.

Heard it here first.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 23 Jun 2017 08:42

CountryRoyal
Top Flight So I'm looking forward to this one. Who will be the next star player to progress through the academy?

Axel Andresson.

Heard it here first.

Then the year after it'll be whoever we send to Bath.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 23 Jun 2017 09:59

maffff
CountryRoyal

Axel Andresson.

Heard it here first.

What happened to Cruzeiro last night Maffff? They lost at Ponte Preta didn't they.

Corinthians are looking good at the moment. Jo is in good form. I watched the first 20 minutes of the Corinthians/Bahia game and was lining up a bet to back Corinthians as they were looking like they were going to tear Bahia to pieces. But just before I could set the bet up to back Corinthians Jo scored and the opportunity was gone. Corinthians look good for the title the way things are looking right now. They seem to be good in all areas of the pitch.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 23 Jun 2017 10:46

Top Flight
maffff
CountryRoyal
Axel Andresson.

Heard it here first.

What happened to Cruzeiro last night Maffff? They lost at Ponte Preta didn't they.

Corinthians are looking good at the moment. Jo is in good form. I watched the first 20 minutes of the Corinthians/Bahia game and was lining up a bet to back Corinthians as they were looking like they were going to tear Bahia to pieces. But just before I could set the bet up to back Corinthians Jo scored and the opportunity was gone. Corinthians look good for the title the way things are looking right now. They seem to be good in all areas of the pitch.

The teams they've been fielding this season are getting progressively worse. Their best player, Georgian de Arrascaeta, is injured and they've got very little special about them beyond Robinho (not the Man City one..). Good first 2/3 games, but it's quickly caught up with them, expect Mano Menezes will be fired soon. Can see both of the MG teams (Atletico/Cruzeiro) finishing bottom half.

Palmeiras should click soon and start rising up the league (they probably have the best squad and won it last year), Corinthians and Gremio should stay strong

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 23 Jun 2017 11:24

maffff
Top Flight
maffff Then the year after it'll be whoever we send to Bath.

The teams they've been fielding this season are getting progressively worse. Their best player, Georgian de Arrascaeta, is injured and they've got very little special about them beyond Robinho (not the Man City one..). Good first 2/3 games, but it's quickly caught up with them, expect Mano Menezes will be fired soon. Can see both of the MG teams (Atletico/Cruzeiro) finishing bottom half.

Palmeiras should click soon and start rising up the league (they probably have the best squad and won it last year), Corinthians and Gremio should stay strong

Yeah, I have been surprised by Palmeiras slow start. Maybe losing Jesus to Man City has had a bigger effect than I was expecting. Flamengo also haven't started too well.

siforest65

by siforest65 » 05 Jul 2017 15:10

Personally I'm disappointed that Reading v Forest is midweek.

As for that Sunderland quote, it's probably a bit tongue in cheek but is a bit of a stones in greenhouse job on their part.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 10 Jul 2017 10:07

Has anyone seen a fixture list you can load into Outlook? The club used to have it but now they have some Ical sync thing that doesn't work. It's been syncing for 10mins.

I don't want to sync, I just want a fixture list in outlook format

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 10 Jul 2017 14:18

PieEater Has anyone seen a fixture list you can load into Outlook? The club used to have it but now they have some Ical sync thing that doesn't work. It's been syncing for 10mins.

I don't want to sync, I just want a fixture list in outlook format

Sky Sports do a good iCal that should sync to Outlook immediately