CONFIMRED - Andy Yiadom

178 posts
Double d v2

Re: CONFIMRED - Andy Yiadom

by Double d v2 » 21 May 2018 16:42

genome Courtney Friday whinging on Twitter that the club "blanked" him over the transfer, and that he called it anyway

I'm pretty sure he didn't call it

what a sissy boy

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 21 May 2018 16:46

I do have it on very good authority from my inside contacts in the game, that Gunter is 99% going to leave to either cardiff, villa, or a lower table PL team.

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 21 May 2018 17:10

Double d v2 I do have it on very good authority from my inside contacts in the game, that Gunter is 99% going to leave to either cardiff, villa, or a lower table PL team.

Meh

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 May 2018 17:59

The chances of double d having insider contacts who know that Chris Gunter is going to the PL / Villa and that actually happening are about as credible as homeopathy.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 21 May 2018 22:46

Snowflake Royal The chances of double d having insider contacts who know that Chris Gunter is going to the PL / Villa and that actually happening are about as credible as homeopathy.

You don't know me or what I do though so hush up wasteman. When it happens you will look even more foolish.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 21 May 2018 23:02

Double d v2 I do have it on very good authority from my inside contacts in the game, that Gunter is 99% going to leave to either cardiff, villa, or a lower table PL team.

I wouldn't say I've always been Gunter's biggest fan at times, but in a way I'm hoping he stays. If we believe in Clement, and that he can improve these players, then I don't see why this wouldn't apply to Gunter too? He's still only 28, and if he steps up his game, and with Yiadom on the other side, we'd be looking ok at FB I would think.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 May 2018 23:29

Double d v2
Snowflake Royal The chances of double d having insider contacts who know that Chris Gunter is going to the PL / Villa and that actually happening are about as credible as homeopathy.

You don't know me or what I do though so hush up wasteman. When it happens you will look even more foolish.

I don't have to.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 22 May 2018 06:56

Snowflake Royal
Double d v2

I don't have to.

Yes you do.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 May 2018 08:30

Double d v2

Isn't your insider contact a hummus vendor at Forest Green that you are vaguely related to by marriage? Or is that Bobby?

Anyway, speculating that an established Welsh international may be on the radar of a recently promoted Welsh team that he used to play for isn't exactly sticking your neck out. Not the most outlandish rumour to start, especially when you vaguely link him to about a dozen clubs.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 22 May 2018 08:44

From Despair To Where?
Double d v2

Isn't your insider contact a hummus vendor at Forest Green that you are vaguely related to by marriage? Or is that Bobby?

Anyway, speculating that an established Welsh international may be on the radar of a recently promoted Welsh team that he used to play for isn't exactly sticking your neck out. Not the most outlandish rumour to start, especially when you vaguely link him to about a dozen clubs.

Not a hummus vendor no and that is not it either.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 May 2018 08:49

Well, you're about as reliable as Boris Zingarovich's cheque book.

It's Chris Samuelson isn't it? Did you once fix his laptop?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 22 May 2018 08:50

Gunter to Cardiff has to be the shoe-in transfer of the summer surely? Record bolding Welsh International returning to the club where he started his career now they are back in the PL.

Will be more surprised if it doesn't happen.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 22 May 2018 10:57

Is that more or less credible than Double Div knowing what homeopathy is?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 May 2018 11:07

Alright Guillem Balague.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 22 May 2018 12:16

Stranded

Gunter to Cardiff has to be the shoe-in transfer of the summer surely? Record bolding Welsh International returning to the club where he started his career now they are back in the PL.

Will be more surprised if it doesn't happen.

Is Colin in charge at Cardiff? Because Colin and Gunter do not seem like a match made in heaven.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 22 May 2018 22:40

Out of interest, when is the next AFCON as I presume Andy’s likely to disappear for a month or so to play in it.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 23 May 2018 02:32

Tilehurstsouthbank

Is that more or less credible than Double Div knowing what homeopathy is?

He knows very little but sadly it includes how to change his username so I''ll have to this one on ignore as well :|

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 23 May 2018 07:45

Sutekh Out of interest, when is the next AFCON as I presume Andy’s likely to disappear for a month or so to play in it.

Next summer. I'm sure Liverpool fans are very relieved.

178 posts