Do we know where we're going?

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Do we know where we're going?

by Jackson Corner » 21 Jul 2017 02:57

Maneki Neko
better to go bankrupt going for the big time than swim in an endlessly mid-table pond

:) :) :)

Didn't do boremuff any harm! Crystal Palace have gone into recevership 3 times. Pompey now have a billionaire owner. Go bust it's the way forward. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 21 Jul 2017 08:14

Yes, I know where I am going. In about 10 minutes I am going to the fruit and veg market. Then back to sit by the pool and read my book. In Sep I am going to Cascais to play a bit of golf for 4 days and in November I am off to Lisbon to visit my son.

As to the Royals. This time last year this board was full of gloom and prophecies of a long hard fight against relegation. I shall be happy if we get the same forecasts and the same outcomes. Personally I was confident last pre season and I am even more so this year.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 21 Jul 2017 09:29

maffff We're on our way, we're on our way, to the Premier League, we're on our way.

How do we get there I don't know, carried there by Modou Barrow, all I know is Reading's on their way

Reminds me of Rons World Cup song...