The idiots of Twitter thread

709 posts
TiagoIlori

Re: The idiots of Twitter thread

by TiagoIlori » 31 Jul 2017 18:43

How havent LordCKS and gutbuck not been mentioned?! Both get on my nerves, seem negative just for the sake of it. Also those that abuse poor old Jonathan Low who clearly isn't a sports journalist but is getting better and better very slowly- much better than the Chronicle anyway who falsely reported that Oliveira was in talks with us, and a year ago tried claiming that Wolves were after Danny Williams because of a dodgy ITK twitter account :roll: None of them are particularly great but personal abuse is totally out of order.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 31 Jul 2017 20:00

TiagoIlori How havent LordCKS and gutbuck not been mentioned?!

Fark yea that is a top top shout.

LordCKS's tweets are vitriolic, seem quite agreesive as he seems to shove his opinion down your throat. In a way he's similar to NathSTPaul in that respect.

Gutbuck is a horrible racist lowlife. After the London attacks he tweeted stuff about "all dirty muslims should
Be sent back home and banned from Britain" and other similar things

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 31 Jul 2017 20:16

bobby1413

LordCKS's tweets are vitriolic, seem quite agreesive as he seems to shove his opinion down your throat. In a way he's similar to NathSTPaul in that respect.

Gutbuck is a horrible racist lowlife. After the London attacks he tweeted stuff about "all dirty muslims should

He's got a point though. Not because they're Muslim or anything. Dirty Christians should be kicked out too. There's no excuse for poor hygiene these days.

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 31 Jul 2017 20:20

Very similar, thought LordCKS was a troll account at first, genuinely as with Sir Dodger Royal. NathSTPaul has been a bit of a dick since the Blackburn walk, criticised fans for getting excited about rumours as we have to wait until they play a game in a Reading shirt before we get excited :roll:

Oh dear, thought we had left xenophobia in the 20th century but seems to be on its way back :| straight to the point though, I swear he's constantly saying stuff like Stam out or something, just can't talk him seriously!

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 31 Jul 2017 20:21

CountryRoyal
bobby1413

He's got a point though. Not because they're Muslim or anything. Dirty Christians should be kicked out too. There's no excuse for poor hygiene these days.

Made me chuckle, fairplay :lol:

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 31 Jul 2017 21:50

I'm all for e-beef, our unlimited characters would blow their 140 out the water.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 31 Jul 2017 22:06

Quality over quantity :wink:

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 31 Jul 2017 22:09

I'm more of the 'if you throw enough mud on the wall, some of it will stick' school of thought

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 31 Jul 2017 22:14

Throw too much and the wall might collapse :P

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 31 Jul 2017 22:52

bobby1413
madreadingfan
Silver Fox You do all know you can decide who you follow on twitter don't you? I get the impression some people will follow anyone who mentions Reading or have 1871 in their handle. When I rarely tweet something about the club I always pick up a couple of random followers.

A lot of people including myself follow and read the Reading FC hashtag (#readingfc). I don't follow any of these people but know them from using the RFC hashtag.

Yea same.

Also there's retweets so they come up and also involved in conversations so you see them. Regularly it's the same/active twatters that are tweeting

Fair fvcks I guess, but I still think I can work out how you could avoid them

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 01 Aug 2017 07:59

God yeah I'd forgotten about LordCKS, he blocked me years ago when I suggested calling for McDermott's head after 2 games was a little premature. Not only is he an idiot, he's a knobhead as well.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 Aug 2017 10:53

There's that chap who was the ringleader in the racist Al-Habsi chants at the Arsenal game

Can't remember his handle

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 01 Aug 2017 11:39

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Aug 2017 11:54

This chap. He crops up quite often. He's one of those fans who thinks he's has a UEFA Pro licence and his opinion is considerably better than yours.

https://twitter.com/RFCCSB

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 02 Aug 2017 14:15

Jim Royal This chap. He crops up quite often. He's one of those fans who thinks he's has a UEFA Pro licence and his opinion is considerably better than yours.

https://twitter.com/RFCCSB

He's also the one who made it his mission to abuse JLow as much as possible until loads called him and Nath St Paul out on it.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 02 Aug 2017 16:07

LWJ Another idiot of Twitter

https://twitter.com/xbobby1413x?lang=en

:?

Haha I was waiting for me to be mentioned. :D

As previously stated I've started to enjoy Twitter since I began just trolling a bit and seeing who bites. It's like HobNob but people can't understand a parody account or joke.

My tweet campaigning for a Sushi and Smoothie bar in the East Stand had some great reactions. Mostly saying how embarrassing I was, to stay at home, saying I was the worst type of fan etc...

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 02 Aug 2017 16:23

I personally think a sushi and smoothie bar sounds like a great idea. It would be a fantastic divulgement to step away from traditional football sustenance.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 02 Aug 2017 16:26

Jim Royal I personally think a sushi and smoothie bar sounds like a great idea. It would be a fantastic divulgement to step away from traditional football sustenance.

But it would ruin our intimidating image wouldn't it?

We should have a thread similar to daily mail trolling one. This time on twatter.

My next idea is to suggest a quiet zone (insert joke about the whole ground being a quiet zone) similar to a train carriage where there's no chants allowed. It means you can enjoy the game in peace

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 02 Aug 2017 20:24

bobby1413
Jim Royal I personally think a sushi and smoothie bar sounds like a great idea. It would be a fantastic divulgement to step away from traditional football sustenance.

But it would ruin our intimidating image wouldn't it?

We should have a thread similar to daily mail trolling one. This time on twatter.

My next idea is to suggest a quiet zone (insert joke about the whole ground being a quiet zone) similar to a train carriage where there's no chants allowed. It means you can enjoy the game in peace

Suggest they put lyrics of chants along the advertising boards so everyone can sing along.

#tinpotalert

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 02 Aug 2017 21:12

bobby1413 My tweet campaigning for a Sushi and Smoothie bar in the East Stand had some great reactions. Mostly saying how embarrassing I was, to stay at home, saying I was the worst type of fan etc...

How did I miss this first time!?

709 posts