The idiots of Twitter thread

709 posts
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: The idiots of Twitter thread

by Pepe the Horseman » 02 Jul 2018 09:03

Old Man Andrews Anyone familiar with that Jamie Gorman bloke? Really been annoying me recently, thinks he's oxf*rd brilliant.

Used to post on here as Jay. Has changed his name for some reason.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 02 Jul 2018 09:37

double d Twitter is for nobs
and for nob watchers, who like to look at nobs and comment on here about them.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jul 2018 09:52

Pepe the Horseman
Old Man Andrews Anyone familiar with that Jamie Gorman bloke? Really been annoying me recently, thinks he's oxf*rd brilliant.

Used to post on here as Jay. Has changed his name for some reason.

I thought Scuttz was Jay?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 02 Jul 2018 10:04

Didn't Jay used to live in Leeds and spend some time as Admin on a Leeds Utd forum, assuming it's one and the same Jay?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 02 Jul 2018 10:07

Speaking of Jamies on Twitter - what about Hinton? Biggest fraud ever. Someone fold his account and get him to follow a different team

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 02 Jul 2018 10:08

That's Jay, I'd say the stupidest nobber ever but double d and now bobby are vying for that crown

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jul 2018 10:09

Old Man Andrews
bobby1413
Old Man Andrews It was Liam Moore wasn't it? Jamie gets away with a hell of a lot, thinks he's a superfan and above it all because he had a meeting with the club last season about putting flags up around the ground. Completely unwarranted ego.

Yes I think you're probably right. I was torn between whether it was Gunter, Moore or McShane. I knew it was one of them but couldn't remember.

Him and some of his twitter friends are pretty insufferable

He got in so much shit for that, remember it well. Thing is in real life he isn't like he is online at all, quite a nice bloke. It is weird how being behind a screen changes people at times.

I've met Jamie H, had a season ticket near him for a bit. Perfectly nice guy

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jul 2018 10:29

By the way, it's also easy to forget that a lot of the idiotry on Twitter is perpetuated by 15/16 year olds hiding behind these "player" accounts. Noticed a lot of them were going on about GCSE's a few months ago.

It's no surprise that a lot of Twitter Reading fans seem immature when a sizeable number of them are in still at school.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 02 Jul 2018 10:30

I enjoy the online meltdowns people have tbh. Its the problem with having no filter and zero accountability with your comments.
Some of the best comments are from posts which are clearly tongue in cheek and the spazzo's come out in force.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 02 Jul 2018 11:43

John Smith Speaking of Jamies on Twitter - what about Hinton? Biggest fraud ever. Someone fold his account and get him to follow a different team

Same guy.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 02 Jul 2018 15:42

Silver Fox That's Jay, I'd say the stupidest nobber ever but double d and now bobby are vying for that crown

Scooby's still around (despite several flounces).

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 02 Jul 2018 16:12

Vision
Silver Fox That's Jay, I'd say the stupidest nobber ever but double d and now bobby are vying for that crown

Yeah, but he's all about that Bournemouth now

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Jul 2018 17:16

Courtney Friday has posted some decent stuff in the past few days. Let’s be honest the guy is going to have absolutely no budget to work with and will have to feed off scraps. He just needs to cut out mentioning the alleged contacts that he has in Europe because they just do not seem likely.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 02 Jul 2018 17:52

Agreed, much improved

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Jul 2018 18:21

Hound Agreed, much improved

Thanks to your idea of making the thread about him and what you've said you have improved him. You should take full credit for what you have done. :lol:

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 02 Jul 2018 19:39

:)

No comment :)

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 03 Jul 2018 00:43

Silver Fox
Vision

You know the story, I never have given up my hometown team. But I live here, my kids support AFCB and I've followed them from the League 2 days and that goal against Grimsby.

Really should anyone give a toss anyway who I support as well as Reading? At least I'm supporting my local team who admittedly when I first got down here, I didn't think would exist now.

I never saw them ever getting to the Premier League back then. So wind your necks in and live your happy little lives instead of telling me how to live mine

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Jul 2018 08:09

Reading4eva
Silver Fox
Vision

You know the story, I never have given up my hometown team. But I live here, my kids support AFCB and I've followed them from the League 2 days and that goal against Grimsby.

Really should anyone give a toss anyway who I support as well as Reading? At least I'm supporting my local team who admittedly when I first got down here, I didn't think would exist now.

I never saw them ever getting to the Premier League back then. So wind your necks in and live your happy little lives instead of telling me how to live mine

HE'S GONNA FLOUNCE!

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 03 Jul 2018 08:28

Silver Fox stupidest nobber ever but double d and now bobby are vying for that crown

That is pretty harsh

Not sure why you think I'm stupid, most of what I post is tongue-in-cheek, for humour purposes, my honest thoughts on something or trying to give helpful advice.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Jul 2018 08:53

bobby1413
Silver Fox stupidest nobber ever but double d and now bobby are vying for that crown

That is pretty harsh

Not sure why you think I'm stupid, most of what I post is tongue-in-cheek, for humour purposes, my honest thoughts on something or trying to give helpful advice.

Don't listen to him Bobby. You're a jam up guy with real feelings, don't let them bring you down.

709 posts