The idiots of Twitter thread

709 posts
maffff
Hob Nob Addict

Re: The idiots of Twitter thread

by maffff » 19 Nov 2018 13:14

Theroyalbox How weird is that Maffff bloke on twitter. he's a fully grown man making up rumours like a child.

Just catching up with the thread hence why its late x

What have I done this time? Seriously, is this just a thread about me now?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 19 Nov 2018 13:16

maffff
Theroyalbox How weird is that Maffff bloke on twitter. he's a fully grown man making up rumours like a child.

God you'd hate that wouldn't you............................

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 19 Nov 2018 18:51

maffff

I mean, you could have replied two months ago and he might have a relevant answer.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 19 Nov 2018 21:19

tidus_mi2
maffff

I mean, you could have replied two months ago and he might have a relevant answer.

I was busy. Not sure he'd have had a relevant answer anyway.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 20 Nov 2018 09:50

maffff
tidus_mi2
maffff

I was busy. Not sure he'd have had a relevant answer anyway.

If I remember rightly you made up a twitter rumour like a 14 year old school boy. Clearly very busy.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 20 Nov 2018 09:58

maffff

Maybe stop being an idiot and you won't feature in the "idiots of Twitter" thread

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 20 Nov 2018 10:00

I was speaking to a fellow Reading supporter the other day who has met Maffff in real life. Described him as a really odd fellow who is more than likely on the autistic spectrum.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 20 Nov 2018 19:33

Old Man Andrews I was speaking to a fellow Reading supporter the other day who has met Maffff in real life. Described him as a really odd fellow who is more than likely on the autistic spectrum.

Hey man, not all us on the spectrum are like that!

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Nov 2018 08:01

tidus_mi2
Old Man Andrews I was speaking to a fellow Reading supporter the other day who has met Maffff in real life. Described him as a really odd fellow who is more than likely on the autistic spectrum.

Yeah I know that, Maffff most definitely is though.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 21 Nov 2018 09:50

Old Man Andrews
tidus_mi2

ADHD potentially, but no autism or aspergers here. I'm more concerned that I featured in your offline conversation..... get a life OMA.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Nov 2018 09:54

maffff
Old Man Andrews
tidus_mi2 Hey man, not all us on the spectrum are like that!

ADHD potentially, but no autism or aspergers here. I'm more concerned that I featured in your offline conversation..... get a life OMA.

The man who spends 23 hours a day on Twitter talking about the clubs accounts and business dealings telling someone else to get a life........

You are a desperate, attention seeking tosspot who gets his kicks in life trying to rustle football supporters. Think you might need the life.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 21 Nov 2018 10:02

Old Man Andrews
maffff
Old Man Andrews

The man who spends 23 hours a day on Twitter talking about the clubs accounts and business dealings telling someone else to get a life........

You are a desperate, attention seeking tosspot who gets his kicks in life trying to rustle football supporters. Think you might need the life.

+1

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 21 Nov 2018 16:58

Old Man Andrews
maffff
Old Man Andrews

I joined twitter today for the first time, followed a few accounts and did a search on Reading related things.

No joke, about 85% of posts had something to do with Mafff or he was involved in. He cannot have a job, the amount of time spent tweeting about made up things.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Nov 2018 17:00

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews
maffff

I joined twitter today for the first time, followed a few accounts and did a search on Reading related things.

No joke, about 85% of posts had something to do with Mafff or he was involved in. He cannot have a job, the amount of time spent tweeting about made up things.

:lol:

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 21 Nov 2018 17:35

sandman
Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews

:lol:

?

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 21 Nov 2018 17:49

Seeing as every single person on the planet is somewhere on the spectrum, that is hardly earth-shattering news.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 15 Jan 2019 22:16

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 15 Jan 2019 22:29

sandman https://twitter.com/FridayRoyal_/status/1029554574225559555

Oxford hit with winding up order.

I'm blocked, apparently :lol:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 15 Jan 2019 22:33

genome
sandman https://twitter.com/FridayRoyal_/status/1029554574225559555

Oxford hit with winding up order.

I'm blocked, apparently :lol:

Dumbo Tiger's effect on Oxford United has been phenomenal. Gone in and improved their image, brand and made them look easy to the eye. Just need to tighten on the pitch performances #readingfc #oufc

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Jan 2019 17:04

https://mobile.twitter.com/OllyAllen_/status/1086653802344824837

Not as painful as it is listening to the Tilehurst End podcasts these days.

709 posts