QPR (A) - Predictions

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4797
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

QPR (A) - Predictions

by CountryRoyal » 30 Jul 2017 02:32

Right, less than a week to go and I can't sleep so thought why don't we get the ball rolling for the first game of 2017/18. On one hand desperately excited, on the other hand thoroughly depressed that I'm not able to go... off to a terrible start for me.

4-0 to QPR.

Only because the last time I was mid flight when we were away in London we lost to Fulham 5-0, so just in keeping with the trend.

Hope you lot going have a cracker and have a drink for me :(

User avatar
tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2835
Joined: 15 Jun 2012 15:24

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by tidus_mi2 » 30 Jul 2017 04:06

QPR are shit, we'll win 2-0.

double d
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5097
Joined: 31 Jul 2006 00:08

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by double d » 30 Jul 2017 08:16

We have been an utter joke In pre season, all our players are injured and we haven't made any good signings at all.

5-0 To qpr. Stam out.

mumbo-jumbo
Member
Posts: 175
Joined: 20 Jul 2012 14:42

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by mumbo-jumbo » 30 Jul 2017 08:27

I think we'll be 2-0 down at half time, and come back to draw 2-2 , with a late-ish penalty, scored on the rebound

Hound
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2399
Joined: 27 Sep 2016 22:16
Location: Simpleton

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by Hound » 30 Jul 2017 08:40

1-1 Popa


User avatar
Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Posts: 1970
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 11:35
Location: Feeding the leccy meter at the County Ground

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by Lower West » 30 Jul 2017 10:48

Need to see the matchday squad first.

User avatar
blueroyals
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2063
Joined: 02 Sep 2010 02:11

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by blueroyals » 30 Jul 2017 10:52

0-0

Royal_jimmy
Member
Posts: 731
Joined: 10 Aug 2011 10:44
Location: Y26

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by Royal_jimmy » 30 Jul 2017 22:47

Same score as our last few visits.. 1-1

User avatar
urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2345
Joined: 16 May 2011 20:37
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by urz13 » 31 Jul 2017 07:22

1-2 win for us.
Early goal from Popa and a late winner from Smith.


BerksRzz
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: 24 Feb 2017 20:06

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by BerksRzz » 31 Jul 2017 07:40

I don't think we have enough to win.

1-1

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4797
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by CountryRoyal » 31 Jul 2017 08:16

urz13 wrote:1-2 win for us.
Early goal from Popa and a late winner from Smith.


Slightly tangential, does anyone know who was the last academy graduate to score a debut goal in the league.

I know Tanner got one in 14/15 but that was in the cup.

User avatar
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 17170
Joined: 23 Jun 2011 10:24
Location: Putting right what once went wrong

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by Pepe the Horseman » 31 Jul 2017 09:30

0-0 (NAP)

User avatar
Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1572
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 13:38
Location: In my bunker

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by Muskrat » 31 Jul 2017 09:34

QPR 0 Reading 3. We destroy QPR with a Tour de Force display of slick passing, quick movement and clinical finishing, setting the tone for the season to come. Bodvarsson scores a hat trick on his Royals debut and instantly becomes a cult hero.


User avatar
Jim Royal
Member
Posts: 514
Joined: 27 Jul 2017 11:35

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by Jim Royal » 31 Jul 2017 10:36

I expect a draw. I also expect QPR to be relegation fodder this coming season.

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 14364
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by Snowball » 31 Jul 2017 11:02

Muskrat wrote:QPR 0 Reading 3. We destroy QPR with a Tour de Force display of slick passing, quick movement and clinical finishing, setting the tone for the season to come. Bodvarsson scores a hat trick on his Royals debut and instantly becomes a cult hero.


You left out, "And Snowball wins the lottery"

User avatar
BR0B0T
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4077
Joined: 09 Nov 2016 00:25

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by BR0B0T » 31 Jul 2017 11:10

Snowball wrote:
Muskrat wrote:QPR 0 Reading 3. We destroy QPR with a Tour de Force display of slick passing, quick movement and clinical finishing, setting the tone for the season to come. Bodvarsson scores a hat trick on his Royals debut and instantly becomes a cult hero.


You left out, "And Snowball wins the lottery"


nice...what are you going to spend it on?

User avatar
jd82
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 6608
Joined: 27 Jul 2006 18:59

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by jd82 » 31 Jul 2017 11:10

Pepe the Horseman wrote:0-0 (NAP)


This..

#foldtheclub

User avatar
tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2835
Joined: 15 Jun 2012 15:24

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by tidus_mi2 » 31 Jul 2017 11:30

This is all a bit surreal, it feels odd that the season is starting for me as it feels like the club haven't really had a pre-season, at least to me that's what it feels like. We also seems a signing or two short of business for the summer window as well.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4797
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by CountryRoyal » 31 Jul 2017 12:30

CountryRoyal wrote:Right, less than a week to go and I can't sleep so thought why don't we get the ball rolling for the first game of 2017/18. On one hand desperately excited, on the other hand thoroughly depressed that I'm not able to go... off to a terrible start for me.

4-0 to QPR.

Only because the last time I was mid flight when we were away in London we lost to Fulham 5-0, so just in keeping with the trend.

Hope you lot going have a cracker and have a drink for me :(


As I am now back in for this I'd like to amend my previous prediction. A good start to the new season and potentially looking down on everyone by the end of the weekend.

0-3

User avatar
bcubed
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2957
Joined: 30 Oct 2004 18:16
Location: Would do better with a stick of rhubarb

Re: QPR (A) - Predictions

by bcubed » 31 Jul 2017 13:03

1-1
Wells off the bench with the equaliser

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 35 guests

It is currently 24 Oct 2017 04:10