Reading fc season predictor league

159 posts
Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 21 Oct 2017 19:45

After Sheffield United (Detail)

Q G F V Pr Mw Bm BC Br Sw Hu Mw No Le SU Tot Nobber
0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 6 3 3 0 3 21 Regular John
0 3 3 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 -3 0 0 6 3 15 Hound
0 0 3 0 1 0 0 0 6 0 0 3 1 0 1 15 Royalp-we
0 1 3 3 0 0 3 0 -3 3 3 0 1 0 0 14 Snowflake Royal
0 0 0 3 0 0 3 0 3 0 3 0 1 0 0 13 cornflake
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3 0 1 0 1 0 5 13 Half Biscuit
0 3 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 1 11 Gunny Fishcake
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 0 1 3 0 0 10 Nuremberg Royal
0 1 3 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 10 Snowball
0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 3 1 0 1 1 0 0 9 bcubed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 1 0 0 1 0 3 8 Basildon
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 3 0 0 7 genome
0 3 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 7 John Smith
0 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 6 Royal Jimmy
0 1 0 1 0 0 3 -3 0 1 0 1 1 1 0 6 tidus_mi2
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 1 0 0 1 5 Ascot Gunner
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 4 5 Hitch Two
1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 5 Jackson Corner
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 4 5 Mid Sussex Royal
-3 1 3 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 5 Muskrat
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 2 0 5 OilRoyal
0 0 3 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 IceIceGylfi
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 4 ILoveMoonPig
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 3 bracksroyal
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 3 Brum Royal
-3 -3 3 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 3 Country Royal
0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 Khul_Runnings
3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 Pie Eater
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3 ReadingYBoring
0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 Stockport Royal
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2 Heinz Guderian
0 1 3 1 -3 0 3 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 2 Lightwater Royal
0 0 0 0 0 -3 3 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 2 Lower West
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2 Royal Rother
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 Blakey's Chin
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 Davezk
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 -3 0 1 0 1 1 double d
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 Esteban
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 LWJ
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 Maneki Neko
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 Moorgate Royal
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 Mr Controversial
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 russyb
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 seahawk10
3 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 Simon's Church
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 tee peg
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 windermereROYAL
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 Kitsondinho
0 0 -3 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Alfie9
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Barney
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 blue royals
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 bossbluff
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 boycey
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Jim Royal
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Libertine
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 MartinRdg
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 mumbo jumbo
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Royal Ginger
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 urz13
0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 0 0 -1 mafff
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -2 0h_ROAR
0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 -2 leon
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 -3 Pepe the Horseman
0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 Da Bells Da Bells
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 jd82
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -3 linkenholtroyal
0 -3 0 3 0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 -3 0 -6 Bobby1413

Please note Hound (previous game) should have scored 6, not seven

Regular John
Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 10 Mar 2013 20:53

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Regular John » 22 Oct 2017 21:11

Blimey, I had no idea I was in the lead! :D

User avatar
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4775
Joined: 20 Jun 2017 17:51

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Oct 2017 21:34

Regular John wrote:Blimey, I had no idea I was in the lead! :D

cracking recent form. unlike us.

User avatar
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4775
Joined: 20 Jun 2017 17:51

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Oct 2017 22:56

Right, I'm offering a simple alternative prediction league. There'll be no complaining from me about how you format your predictions, no arbitrary points awarded to try to make people do things my way because I'm not an egomaniac, and the rules are the same from game 1 to 46. League only.

1 point for a correct result
3 points for a correct result and scoreline

Correctly naming goalscorers will get separate points that will act as GD like tiebreakers. (We don't score much and no one has got more than 2 in 13 games anyway, so trying to add in normal points is a waste of time).

None of this half time bollox or FGS bollox either.

And just to bribe you all into supporting me with this version, I'll donate £50 to the charity of choice of the person with the most points at the end of the season. And £20 to the charity of choice of the person who gets the best points per prediction ratio, minimum 10 predictions. Plus £5 to the charity of choice for the person with the worst points per prediction, minimum 10 predictions.

League table as of Middlesbrough (H)
Name / Predictions / Points / Scorer Points
Regular John / 9 / 18 / 0
Snowflake / 13 / 14 / +1
Hound / 13 / 11 / +1
Royalp-we / 12 / 11 / 0
Half Biscuit / 9 / 10 / +2
snowball / 12 / 9 / +1
Lightwater Royal / 6 / 7 / +1
Nuremberg Royal / 12 / 7 / +1
Basildon / 7 / 7 / 0
CountryRoyal / 12 / 6 / +1
double d / 10 / 6 / +1
Gunny Fishcake / 10 / 6 / 0
Oilroyal / 12 / 5 / +1
Heinz Guderian / 3 / 5 / 0
Leon / 5 / 5 / 0
Royal_jimmy 10 / 5 / 0
John Smith / 11 / 5 / 0
tidus_mi2 / 13 / 5 / 0
bcubed / 12 / 4 / +1
Jackson Corner / 13 / 4 / 0
Stockport Royal / 4 / 3 / +1
PieEater / 2 / 3 / +1
Simon's Church / 2 / 3 / +1
genome / 7 / 3 / 0
ReadingYboring / 1 / 3 / 0
IceIceGylfi / 2 / 3 / 0
Kuhl_Runnings / 2 / 3 / 0
Top Flight / 2 / 3 / 0
bracksroyal10 / 3 / 3 / 0
bobby1413 / 4 / 3 / 0
cornflake / 6 / 3 / 0
Lower West / 8 / 3 / 0
Ilovemoonpig / 8 / 3 / 0
Muskrat / 0 / 3 / 0
alfie9 / 4 / 3 / 0
Blakey's chin / 2 / 2 / 0
Ascotexgunner / 3 / 2 / 0
Maffff / 5 / 2 / 0
linkenholtroyal / 4 / 1 / +2
3points / 4 / 1 / +1
Royal Dee / 1 / 1 / +1
oh_ROAR / 2 / 1 / +1
Brum Royal / 8 / 1 / +1
MoorgateRoyal / 1 / 1 / 0
BROBOT / 1 / 1 / 0
andrew1957 / 1 / 1 / 0
Royal Rother / 1 / 1 / 0
Mumbo-jumbo / 2 / 1 / 0
LWJ / 2 / 1 / 0
Davezk / 2 / 1 / 0
tee peg / 2 / 1 / 0
Seahawk10 / 2 / 1 / 0
finchroyal / 3 / 1 / 0
windermere_ROYAL / 3 / 1 / 0
Silver Fox / 6 / 1 / 0
Mid Sussex Royal / 8 / 1 / 0
dean horrix legend / 1 / 1 / 0
Kistondinho / 2 / 1 / 0
UpNorth / 1 / 1 / 0
Zammo / 1 / 1 / 0
Hitchytwo / 1 / 1 / 0
theroyalbox / 2 / 0 / +1
blueroyals / 1 / 0 / 0
urz13 / 1 / 0 / 0
Pepe / 3 / 0 / 0
Jim Royal / 2 / 0 / 0
jd82 / 2 / 0 / 0
Moorgate / 1 / 0 / 0
Maneki Neko / 1 / 0 / 0
loyalroyal4life / 3 / 0 / 0
Reading4eva / 1 / 0 / 0
paultheroyal / 1 / 0 / 0
Nigelm / 1 / 0 / 0
Royalwaster / 1 / 0 / 0
surrounded by saints / 3 / 0 / 0
biff / 1 / 0 / 0
Bossbluff / 2 / 0 / 0
K.URZ13 / 1 / 0 / 0
boycey / 1 / 0 / 0
Winchester Royal / 1 / 0 / 0
Slater 1993 / 1 / 0 / 0
Barney / 5 / 0 / 0
Royal Ginger / 1 / 0 / 0
Martin RDG / 1 / 0 / 0
Henley Royal 1 / 2 / 0 / 0
Mr Optimist / 1 / 0 / 0
yuomi / 1 / 0 / 0
percy_freeman / 1 / 0 / 0
The Royal Forester / 1 / 0 / 0
Mike Hunt / 1 / 0 / 0
Dickie's Spear / 4 / 0 / 0
Mr Controversial / 1 / 0 / 0
Berry / 1 / 0 / 0
starbug / 1 / 0 / 0
ladida_gunner_graham / 1 / 0 / 0
Tilehurstsouthbank / 2 / 0 / 0
Gloucesterroyal / 1 / 0 / 0
Old Boy Blue / 1 / 0 / 0
The Cap / 1 / 0 / 0

If anyone thinks their points or number of predictions are wrong, happy to investigate further and try to put it right. Future table updates posted will be restricted to those who've made at least 5 predictions, increasing as the season goes on. I'll do an update for each match in the match prediction thread too for everyone who predicted in it.

:) SR

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 30 Oct 2017 21:19

The Real Official Non-Toys Out of the Pram Snowflakey League

After Middlesboro

Mi Tot Nobber

-2 19 Regular John

1 16 Royalp-we

1 15 Snowflake Royal

1 14 Half Biscuit

4 13 bcubed
0 13 cornflake
2 13 Gunny Fishcake
-2 13 Hound

1 11 Nuremberg Royal

5 10 OilRoyal

1 9 Basildon

1 8 genome
1 8 John Smith
-2 8 Snowball

2 7 Mid Sussex Royal

5 6 double d
2 6 ILoveMoonPig
0 6 Royal Jimmy

0 5 Ascot Gunner
3 5 Heinz Guderian
0 5 Hitch Two
0 5 Jackson Corner
0 5 Muskrat

1 4 Brum Royal
0 4 IceIceGylfi
-2 4 tidus_mi2

0 3 bracksroyal
0 3 Country Royal
0 3 Khul_Runnings
1 3 Lower West
0 3 Pie Eater
0 3 ReadingYBoring
0 3 Stockport Royal

1 2 Blakey's Chin
0 2 Lightwater Royal
0 2 Royal Rother

0 1 Davezk
0 1 Esteban
0 1 Kitsondinho
0 1 LWJ
0 1 Maneki Neko
0 1 Moorgate Royal
0 1 Mr Controversial
0 1 russyb
0 1 seahawk10
0 1 Simon's Church
0 1 tee peg
0 1 windermereROYAL
1 1 ladida_gunner_graham
1 1 TilehurstSouth Bank
1 1 Dickie's Spear
1 1 Up North
1 1 Zammo

0 0 Alfie9
0 0 Barney
0 0 blue royals
0 0 bossbluff
0 0 boycey
0 0 Jim Royal
2 0 leon
0 0 Libertine
0 0 MartinRdg
0 0 mumbo jumbo
0 0 Royal Ginger
0 0 urz13

0 -1 mafff

0 -2 0h_ROAR

0 -3 Da Bells Da Bells
0 -3 jd82
0 -3 linkenholtroyal
0 -3 Pepe the Horseman

0 -6 Bobby1413


Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 01 Nov 2017 20:22

After Forest Result

Fo Tot Nobber

1 20 Regular John

4 17 Hound
1 17 Royalp-we
2 17 Snowflake Royal

1 15 Half Biscuit

1 14 Gunny Fishcake

0 13 bcubed
0 13 cornflake
3 13 OilRoyal
5 13 Snowball

4 12 genome
1 12 Nuremberg Royal

1 10 Basildon

1 9 John Smith

3 8 Jackson Corner
1 8 Mid Sussex Royal

1 7 double d
1 7 Royal Jimmy

1 6 Ascot Gunner
2 6 Brum Royal
0 6 ILoveMoonPig

0 5 Heinz Guderian
0 5 Hitch Two
0 5 Muskrat
1 5 tidus_mi2

1 4 Country Royal
0 4 IceIceGylfi
1 4 Lower West
3 4 Zammo

0 3 bracksroyal
2 3 Dickie's Spear
0 3 Khul_Runnings
0 3 Pie Eater
0 3 ReadingYBoring
0 3 Stockport Royal

0 2 Blakey's Chin
1 2 ladida_gunner_graham
0 2 Lightwater Royal
0 2 Royal Rother
1 2 TilehurstSouth Bank
1 2 Up North

1 1 Barney
0 1 Davezk
0 1 Esteban
0 1 Kitsondinho
1 1 leon
0 1 LWJ
0 1 Maneki Neko
0 1 Moorgate Royal
0 1 Mr Controversial
0 1 russyb
0 1 seahawk10
0 1 Simon's Church
0 1 tee peg
0 1 windermereROYAL

0 0 Alfie9
0 0 blue royals
0 0 bossbluff
0 0 boycey
0 0 Jim Royal
0 0 Libertine
0 0 MartinRdg
0 0 mumbo jumbo
0 0 Royal Ginger
0 0 urz13

0 -1 mafff

0 -2 0h_ROAR

0 -3 Da Bells Da Bells
0 -3 jd82
0 -3 linkenholtroyal
0 -3 Pepe the Horseman
-3 -3 biff

2 -4 Bobby1413

double d
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 8138
Joined: 31 Jul 2006 00:08

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by double d » 01 Nov 2017 21:28

Curious why Ian royal tries to do his own (Not as good) version of this when he is 2nd?

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 01 Nov 2017 23:01

double d wrote:Curious why Ian royal tries to do his own (Not as good) version of this when he is 2nd?



ANSWER


(a) He's a pillock

(b) He's an idiot

(c) He's a twat

(d) He's sad, single, has no life.

(e) He's all the above

User avatar
genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 20380
Joined: 08 Jul 2012 13:29
Location: Universe

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by genome » 03 Nov 2017 14:35

Snowflake Royal wrote:Right, I'm offering a simple alternative prediction league. There'll be no complaining from me about how you format your predictions, no arbitrary points awarded to try to make people do things my way because I'm not an egomaniac, and the rules are the same from game 1 to 46. League only.

1 point for a correct result
3 points for a correct result and scoreline

Correctly naming goalscorers will get separate points that will act as GD like tiebreakers. (We don't score much and no one has got more than 2 in 13 games anyway, so trying to add in normal points is a waste of time).

None of this half time bollox or FGS bollox either.

And just to bribe you all into supporting me with this version, I'll donate £50 to the charity of choice of the person with the most points at the end of the season. And £20 to the charity of choice of the person who gets the best points per prediction ratio, minimum 10 predictions. Plus £5 to the charity of choice for the person with the worst points per prediction, minimum 10 predictions.

League table as of Middlesbrough (H)
Name / Predictions / Points / Scorer Points
Regular John / 9 / 18 / 0
Snowflake / 13 / 14 / +1
Hound / 13 / 11 / +1
Royalp-we / 12 / 11 / 0
Half Biscuit / 9 / 10 / +2
snowball / 12 / 9 / +1
Lightwater Royal / 6 / 7 / +1
Nuremberg Royal / 12 / 7 / +1
Basildon / 7 / 7 / 0
CountryRoyal / 12 / 6 / +1
double d / 10 / 6 / +1
Gunny Fishcake / 10 / 6 / 0
Oilroyal / 12 / 5 / +1
Heinz Guderian / 3 / 5 / 0
Leon / 5 / 5 / 0
Royal_jimmy 10 / 5 / 0
John Smith / 11 / 5 / 0
tidus_mi2 / 13 / 5 / 0
bcubed / 12 / 4 / +1
Jackson Corner / 13 / 4 / 0
Stockport Royal / 4 / 3 / +1
PieEater / 2 / 3 / +1
Simon's Church / 2 / 3 / +1
genome / 7 / 3 / 0
ReadingYboring / 1 / 3 / 0
IceIceGylfi / 2 / 3 / 0
Kuhl_Runnings / 2 / 3 / 0
Top Flight / 2 / 3 / 0
bracksroyal10 / 3 / 3 / 0
bobby1413 / 4 / 3 / 0
cornflake / 6 / 3 / 0
Lower West / 8 / 3 / 0
Ilovemoonpig / 8 / 3 / 0
Muskrat / 0 / 3 / 0
alfie9 / 4 / 3 / 0
Blakey's chin / 2 / 2 / 0
Ascotexgunner / 3 / 2 / 0
Maffff / 5 / 2 / 0
linkenholtroyal / 4 / 1 / +2
3points / 4 / 1 / +1
Royal Dee / 1 / 1 / +1
oh_ROAR / 2 / 1 / +1
Brum Royal / 8 / 1 / +1
MoorgateRoyal / 1 / 1 / 0
BROBOT / 1 / 1 / 0
andrew1957 / 1 / 1 / 0
Royal Rother / 1 / 1 / 0
Mumbo-jumbo / 2 / 1 / 0
LWJ / 2 / 1 / 0
Davezk / 2 / 1 / 0
tee peg / 2 / 1 / 0
Seahawk10 / 2 / 1 / 0
finchroyal / 3 / 1 / 0
windermere_ROYAL / 3 / 1 / 0
Silver Fox / 6 / 1 / 0
Mid Sussex Royal / 8 / 1 / 0
dean horrix legend / 1 / 1 / 0
Kistondinho / 2 / 1 / 0
UpNorth / 1 / 1 / 0
Zammo / 1 / 1 / 0
Hitchytwo / 1 / 1 / 0
theroyalbox / 2 / 0 / +1
blueroyals / 1 / 0 / 0
urz13 / 1 / 0 / 0
Pepe / 3 / 0 / 0
Jim Royal / 2 / 0 / 0
jd82 / 2 / 0 / 0
Moorgate / 1 / 0 / 0
Maneki Neko / 1 / 0 / 0
loyalroyal4life / 3 / 0 / 0
Reading4eva / 1 / 0 / 0
paultheroyal / 1 / 0 / 0
Nigelm / 1 / 0 / 0
Royalwaster / 1 / 0 / 0
surrounded by saints / 3 / 0 / 0
biff / 1 / 0 / 0
Bossbluff / 2 / 0 / 0
K.URZ13 / 1 / 0 / 0
boycey / 1 / 0 / 0
Winchester Royal / 1 / 0 / 0
Slater 1993 / 1 / 0 / 0
Barney / 5 / 0 / 0
Royal Ginger / 1 / 0 / 0
Martin RDG / 1 / 0 / 0
Henley Royal 1 / 2 / 0 / 0
Mr Optimist / 1 / 0 / 0
yuomi / 1 / 0 / 0
percy_freeman / 1 / 0 / 0
The Royal Forester / 1 / 0 / 0
Mike Hunt / 1 / 0 / 0
Dickie's Spear / 4 / 0 / 0
Mr Controversial / 1 / 0 / 0
Berry / 1 / 0 / 0
starbug / 1 / 0 / 0
ladida_gunner_graham / 1 / 0 / 0
Tilehurstsouthbank / 2 / 0 / 0
Gloucesterroyal / 1 / 0 / 0
Old Boy Blue / 1 / 0 / 0
The Cap / 1 / 0 / 0

If anyone thinks their points or number of predictions are wrong, happy to investigate further and try to put it right. Future table updates posted will be restricted to those who've made at least 5 predictions, increasing as the season goes on. I'll do an update for each match in the match prediction thread too for everyone who predicted in it.

:) SR


Given up on this already, mate?


User avatar
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4775
Joined: 20 Jun 2017 17:51

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Nov 2017 16:37

genome wrote:
Snowflake Royal wrote:Right, I'm offering a simple alternative prediction league. There'll be no complaining from me about how you format your predictions, no arbitrary points awarded to try to make people do things my way because I'm not an egomaniac, and the rules are the same from game 1 to 46. League only.

1 point for a correct result
3 points for a correct result and scoreline

Correctly naming goalscorers will get separate points that will act as GD like tiebreakers. (We don't score much and no one has got more than 2 in 13 games anyway, so trying to add in normal points is a waste of time).

None of this half time bollox or FGS bollox either.

And just to bribe you all into supporting me with this version, I'll donate £50 to the charity of choice of the person with the most points at the end of the season. And £20 to the charity of choice of the person who gets the best points per prediction ratio, minimum 10 predictions. Plus £5 to the charity of choice for the person with the worst points per prediction, minimum 10 predictions.

League table as of Middlesbrough (H)
Name / Predictions / Points / Scorer Points
Regular John / 9 / 18 / 0
Snowflake / 13 / 14 / +1
Hound / 13 / 11 / +1
Royalp-we / 12 / 11 / 0
Half Biscuit / 9 / 10 / +2
snowball / 12 / 9 / +1
Lightwater Royal / 6 / 7 / +1
Nuremberg Royal / 12 / 7 / +1
Basildon / 7 / 7 / 0
CountryRoyal / 12 / 6 / +1
double d / 10 / 6 / +1
Gunny Fishcake / 10 / 6 / 0
Oilroyal / 12 / 5 / +1
Heinz Guderian / 3 / 5 / 0
Leon / 5 / 5 / 0
Royal_jimmy 10 / 5 / 0
John Smith / 11 / 5 / 0
tidus_mi2 / 13 / 5 / 0
bcubed / 12 / 4 / +1
Jackson Corner / 13 / 4 / 0
Stockport Royal / 4 / 3 / +1
PieEater / 2 / 3 / +1
Simon's Church / 2 / 3 / +1
genome / 7 / 3 / 0
ReadingYboring / 1 / 3 / 0
IceIceGylfi / 2 / 3 / 0
Kuhl_Runnings / 2 / 3 / 0
Top Flight / 2 / 3 / 0
bracksroyal10 / 3 / 3 / 0
bobby1413 / 4 / 3 / 0
cornflake / 6 / 3 / 0
Lower West / 8 / 3 / 0
Ilovemoonpig / 8 / 3 / 0
Muskrat / 0 / 3 / 0
alfie9 / 4 / 3 / 0
Blakey's chin / 2 / 2 / 0
Ascotexgunner / 3 / 2 / 0
Maffff / 5 / 2 / 0
linkenholtroyal / 4 / 1 / +2
3points / 4 / 1 / +1
Royal Dee / 1 / 1 / +1
oh_ROAR / 2 / 1 / +1
Brum Royal / 8 / 1 / +1
MoorgateRoyal / 1 / 1 / 0
BROBOT / 1 / 1 / 0
andrew1957 / 1 / 1 / 0
Royal Rother / 1 / 1 / 0
Mumbo-jumbo / 2 / 1 / 0
LWJ / 2 / 1 / 0
Davezk / 2 / 1 / 0
tee peg / 2 / 1 / 0
Seahawk10 / 2 / 1 / 0
finchroyal / 3 / 1 / 0
windermere_ROYAL / 3 / 1 / 0
Silver Fox / 6 / 1 / 0
Mid Sussex Royal / 8 / 1 / 0
dean horrix legend / 1 / 1 / 0
Kistondinho / 2 / 1 / 0
UpNorth / 1 / 1 / 0
Zammo / 1 / 1 / 0
Hitchytwo / 1 / 1 / 0
theroyalbox / 2 / 0 / +1
blueroyals / 1 / 0 / 0
urz13 / 1 / 0 / 0
Pepe / 3 / 0 / 0
Jim Royal / 2 / 0 / 0
jd82 / 2 / 0 / 0
Moorgate / 1 / 0 / 0
Maneki Neko / 1 / 0 / 0
loyalroyal4life / 3 / 0 / 0
Reading4eva / 1 / 0 / 0
paultheroyal / 1 / 0 / 0
Nigelm / 1 / 0 / 0
Royalwaster / 1 / 0 / 0
surrounded by saints / 3 / 0 / 0
biff / 1 / 0 / 0
Bossbluff / 2 / 0 / 0
K.URZ13 / 1 / 0 / 0
boycey / 1 / 0 / 0
Winchester Royal / 1 / 0 / 0
Slater 1993 / 1 / 0 / 0
Barney / 5 / 0 / 0
Royal Ginger / 1 / 0 / 0
Martin RDG / 1 / 0 / 0
Henley Royal 1 / 2 / 0 / 0
Mr Optimist / 1 / 0 / 0
yuomi / 1 / 0 / 0
percy_freeman / 1 / 0 / 0
The Royal Forester / 1 / 0 / 0
Mike Hunt / 1 / 0 / 0
Dickie's Spear / 4 / 0 / 0
Mr Controversial / 1 / 0 / 0
Berry / 1 / 0 / 0
starbug / 1 / 0 / 0
ladida_gunner_graham / 1 / 0 / 0
Tilehurstsouthbank / 2 / 0 / 0
Gloucesterroyal / 1 / 0 / 0
Old Boy Blue / 1 / 0 / 0
The Cap / 1 / 0 / 0

If anyone thinks their points or number of predictions are wrong, happy to investigate further and try to put it right. Future table updates posted will be restricted to those who've made at least 5 predictions, increasing as the season goes on. I'll do an update for each match in the match prediction thread too for everyone who predicted in it.

:) SR


Given up on this already, mate?

No mate. Active social life. I've not had an evening in to do it yet.

Tomorrow morning / afternoon.

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 04 Nov 2017 20:21

After the Derby Game


De Tot Nobber

1 21 Regular John

2 19 Royalp-we
1 18 Hound
0 17 Snowflake Royal

1 16 Half Biscuit
3 16 OilRoyal
3 16 Snowball

1 14 bcubed
0 14 Gunny Fishcake
5 14 John Smith
2 14 Nuremberg Royal

0 13 cornflake
1 13 genome

1 11 Basildon

1 9 Mid Sussex Royal

1 8 double d
0 8 Jackson Corner
1 8 Royal Jimmy

0 6 Ascot Gunner
0 6 Brum Royal
0 6 ILoveMoonPig
1 6 tidus_mi2

0 5 Hitch Two
0 5 Muskrat

0 4 Country Royal
0 4 IceIceGylfi
0 4 Lower West
0 4 Zammo

0 3 bracksroyal
0 3 Dickie's Spear
-2 3 Heinz Guderian
0 3 Khul_Runnings
0 3 Pie Eater
0 3 ReadingYBoring
0 3 Stockport Royal
1 3 TilehurstSouth Bank
1 3 Up North

0 2 Blakey's Chin
1 2 Davezk
0 2 ladida_gunner_graham
0 2 Lightwater Royal
0 2 Royal Rother

0 1 Barney
0 1 Esteban
0 1 Kitsondinho
0 1 LWJ
0 1 Maneki Neko
0 1 Moorgate Royal
0 1 Mr Controversial
0 1 russyb
0 1 seahawk10
0 1 Simon's Church
0 1 tee peg
0 1 windermereROYAL

0 0 Alfie9
0 0 blue royals
0 0 bossbluff
0 0 boycey
0 0 Jim Royal
0 0 Libertine
0 0 MartinRdg
0 0 mumbo jumbo
0 0 Royal Ginger
0 0 urz13

-2 -1 leon
0 -1 mafff

0 -2 0h_ROAR
1 -2 Pepe the Horseman

0 -3 biff
1 -3 Bobby1413
0 -3 Da Bells Da Bells
0 -3 jd82
0 -3 linkenholtroyal

User avatar
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 4775
Joined: 20 Jun 2017 17:51

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Nov 2017 20:45

Alternate Prediction League update (includes all predictions on match threads since the start of the season). Only those with >= 5 predictions displayed

Name / No. of Predictions / Points / Scorer Pts / Points per Prediction
Regular John / 11 / 18 / 0 / 1.64
Snowflake / 15 / 15 / +2 / 1.00
Hound / 15 / 11 / +2 / 0.73
royalp-we / 14 / 11 / +1 / 0.79
snowball / 14 / 11 / +1 /0.79
Half Biscuit / 11 / 10 / +2 / 0.91
John Smith / 13 / 8 / +1 / 0.62
Nuremberg Royal / 14 / 7 / +3 / 0.50
Oilroyal / 14 / 7 / +2 / 0.50
Lightwater Royal / 6 / 7 / +1 / 1.17
Basildon / 9 / 7 / 0 / 0.78
Jackson Corner / 15 / 6 / +2 / 0.40
double d / 12 / 6 / +1 / 0.50
CountryRoyal / 13 / 6 / +1 / 0.46
Gunny Fishcake / 12 / 6 / 0 / 0.50
tidus_mi2 / 15 / 6 / 0 / 0.40
Royal_jimmy / 12 / 5 / +1 / 0.42
bobby1413 / 6 / 5 / 0 / 0.83
Leon / 7 / 5 / 0 / 0.71
bcubed / 13 / 4 / +2 / 0.31
Lower West / 10 / 3 / +3 / 0.30
genome / 9 / 3 / +1 / 0.33
cornflake / 6 / 3 / 0 / 0.50
Ilovemoonpig / 8 / 3 / 0 / 0.38
Muskrat / 9 / 3 / 0 / 0.33
Brum Royal / 10 / 2 / +1 / 0.20
Maff / 5 / 2 / 0 / 0.40
Mid Sussex Royal / 10 / 1 / +1 / 0.10
Dickie's Spear / 5 / 1 / 0 / 0.20
Silver Fox / 6 / 1 / 0 / 0.17
Barney / 6 / 0 / +1 / 0.00

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 05 Nov 2017 10:12

After the Derby Game


Mis-read of John Smith's HT prediction

De Tot Nobber

1 21 Regular John

2 19 Royalp-we
1 18 Hound
0 17 Snowflake Royal

1 16 Half Biscuit
3 16 OilRoyal
3 16 Snowball

1 14 bcubed
0 14 Gunny Fishcake
2 14 Nuremberg Royal

4 13 John Smith (After Correction)
0 13 cornflake
1 13 genome

1 11 Basildon

1 9 Mid Sussex Royal

1 8 double d
0 8 Jackson Corner
1 8 Royal Jimmy

0 6 Ascot Gunner
0 6 Brum Royal
0 6 ILoveMoonPig
1 6 tidus_mi2

0 5 Hitch Two
0 5 Muskrat

0 4 Country Royal
0 4 IceIceGylfi
0 4 Lower West
0 4 Zammo

0 3 bracksroyal
0 3 Dickie's Spear
-2 3 Heinz Guderian
0 3 Khul_Runnings
0 3 Pie Eater
0 3 ReadingYBoring
0 3 Stockport Royal
1 3 TilehurstSouth Bank
1 3 Up North

0 2 Blakey's Chin
1 2 Davezk
0 2 ladida_gunner_graham
0 2 Lightwater Royal
0 2 Royal Rother

0 1 Barney
0 1 Esteban
0 1 Kitsondinho
0 1 LWJ
0 1 Maneki Neko
0 1 Moorgate Royal
0 1 Mr Controversial
0 1 russyb
0 1 seahawk10
0 1 Simon's Church
0 1 tee peg
0 1 windermereROYAL

0 0 Alfie9
0 0 blue royals
0 0 bossbluff
0 0 boycey
0 0 Jim Royal
0 0 Libertine
0 0 MartinRdg
0 0 mumbo jumbo
0 0 Royal Ginger
0 0 urz13

-2 -1 leon
0 -1 mafff

0 -2 0h_ROAR
1 -2 Pepe the Horseman

0 -3 biff
1 -3 Bobby1413
0 -3 Da Bells Da Bells
0 -3 jd82
0 -3 linkenholtroyal


User avatar
maffff
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5612
Joined: 25 Nov 2010 10:22

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by maffff » 06 Nov 2017 19:04

Reading v Wolves 3-1 h/t 1-0.

Aluko, Barrow, Jota, Kermorgant

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 18 Nov 2017 19:20

After the Wolves Game

Tot Nobber

22 Regular John

21 Royalp-we

18 Hound

17 Half Biscuit
17 OilRoyal
17 Snowball
17 Snowflake Royal

16 Nuremberg Royal

15 Basildon
15 bcubed
15 Gunny Fishcake

14 genome
14 John Smith

13 cornflake

9 double d
9 Jackson Corner
9 Mid Sussex Royal
9 Royal Jimmy

7 Ascot Gunner
7 Brum Royal
7 tidus_mi2

6 ILoveMoonPig
6 leon
6 Lower West

5 Hitch Two
5 Muskrat
5 Zammo

4 Country Royal
4 IceIceGylfi
4 Pie Eater
4 TilehurstSouth Bank
4 Up North

3 bracksroyal
3 Dickie's Spear
3 Heinz Guderian
3 Khul_Runnings
3 ladida_gunner_graham
3 ReadingYBoring
3 Stockport Royal

2 Blakey's Chin
2 Davezk
2 Lightwater Royal
2 Royal Rother

1 Barney
1 Esteban
1 Kitsondinho
1 LWJ
1 Maneki Neko
1 Moorgate Royal
1 Mr Controversial
1 russyb
1 seahawk10
1 Simon's Church
1 tee peg
1 windermereROYAL
1 loyalroyalforlife
1 KCRoyal

0 Alfie9
0 blue royals
0 bossbluff
0 boycey
0 Jim Royal
0 Libertine
0 MartinRdg
0 mumbo jumbo
0 Royal Ginger
0 urz13

-1 mafff

-2 0h_ROAR

-3 biff
-3 Bobby1413
-3 Da Bells Da Bells
-3 jd82
-3 linkenholtroyal

-4 Pepe the Horseman

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 18 Nov 2017 19:21

Wolves Points Shown

Wo Tot Nobber
1 22 Regular John
2 21 Royalp-we
0 18 Hound
1 17 Half Biscuit
1 17 OilRoyal
1 17 Snowball
0 17 Snowflake Royal
2 16 Nuremberg Royal
4 15 Basildon
1 15 bcubed
1 15 Gunny Fishcake
1 14 genome
1 14 John Smith
0 13 cornflake
1 9 double d
1 9 Jackson Corner
0 9 Mid Sussex Royal
1 9 Royal Jimmy
1 7 Ascot Gunner
1 7 Brum Royal
1 7 tidus_mi2
0 6 ILoveMoonPig
7 6 leon
2 6 Lower West
0 5 Hitch Two
0 5 Muskrat
1 5 Zammo
0 4 Country Royal
0 4 IceIceGylfi
1 4 Pie Eater
1 4 TilehurstSouth Bank
1 4 Up North
0 3 bracksroyal
0 3 Dickie's Spear
0 3 Heinz Guderian
0 3 Khul_Runnings
1 3 ladida_gunner_graham
0 3 ReadingYBoring
0 3 Stockport Royal
0 2 Blakey's Chin
0 2 Davezk
0 2 Lightwater Royal
0 2 Royal Rother
0 1 Barney
0 1 Esteban
0 1 Kitsondinho
0 1 LWJ
0 1 Maneki Neko
0 1 Moorgate Royal
0 1 Mr Controversial
0 1 russyb
0 1 seahawk10
0 1 Simon's Church
0 1 tee peg
0 1 windermereROYAL
1 1 loyalroyalforlife
1 1 KCRoyal
0 0 Alfie9
0 0 blue royals
0 0 bossbluff
0 0 boycey
0 0 Jim Royal
0 0 Libertine
0 0 MartinRdg
0 0 mumbo jumbo
0 0 Royal Ginger
0 0 urz13
0 -1 mafff
-2 0h_ROAR
0 -3 biff
0 -3 Bobby1413
0 -3 Da Bells Da Bells
0 -3 jd82
0 -3 linkenholtroyal
-2 -4 Pepe the Horseman

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 22 Nov 2017 00:17

After Bolton 2-2 Reading

OVERALL

Tot Nobber

23 Regular John
22 Royalp-we
20 Nuremberg Royal

18 Half Biscuit
18 Hound
18 OilRoyal
18 Snowball

17 Basildon
17 Snowflake Royal

15 bcubed
15 genome
15 Gunny Fishcake
15 John Smith

13 cornflake

9 double d
9 Jackson Corner
9 Mid Sussex Royal
9 Royal Jimmy

8 tidus_mi2

7 Ascot Gunner
7 Brum Royal
7 leon

6 ILoveMoonPig
6 Lower West
6 Up North
6 Zammo

5 Hitch Two
5 Muskrat
5 TilehurstSouth Bank

4 Country Royal
4 IceIceGylfi
4 ladida_gunner_graham
4 Pie Eater

3 bracksroyal
3 Dickie's Spear
3 Heinz Guderian
3 Khul_Runnings
3 Lightwater Royal
3 ReadingYBoring
3 Stockport Royal

2 Barney
2 Blakey's Chin
2 Davezk
2 Royal Rother

1 Esteban
1 KCRoyal
1 Kitsondinho
1 loyalroyalforlife
1 LWJ
1 Maneki Neko
1 Moorgate Royal
1 Mr Controversial
1 russyb
1 seahawk10
1 Simon's Church
1 tee peg
1 windermereROYAL
1 Silver Fox

0 Alfie9
0 blue royals
0 bossbluff
0 boycey
0 Jim Royal
0 Libertine
0 mafff
0 MartinRdg
0 mumbo jumbo
0 Royal Ginger
0 urz13


-2 0h_ROAR

-3 biff
-3 Da Bells Da Bells
-3 jd82
-3 linkenholtroyal
-3 Pepe the Horseman
-3 Tailor

-6 Bobby1413

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 25 Nov 2017 23:50

Points for Reading v Wednesday

3 John Smith
3 Barney
3 Half Biscuit

2 AscotxGunner
2 Basildon
2 Jackson Corner
2 Gunny Fishcake
2 leon
2 Zammo
2 royalp-we

1 Royal_Jimmy
1 Lower West
1 tidus_mi2
1 Pepe the Horseman
1 Oilroyal
1 Hound
1 Tilehurstsouthbank
1 Nuremberg Royal
1 genome
1 Regular John
1 UpNorth
1 RoyalWaster
1 Snowball

0 double d
0 mafff
0 bobby1413
0 Mid Sussex Royal

-3 Silver Fox

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 25 Nov 2017 23:59

Overall after Sheffield Wednesday

Tot Nobber

24 Regular John
24 Royalp-we


21 Nuremberg Royal
21 Half Biscuit

19 Hound
19 OilRoyal
19 Snowball
19 Basildon

18 John Smith

17 Snowflake Royal
17 Gunny Fishcake

16 genome

15 bucked

13 cornflake

11 Jackson Corner

10 Royal Jimmy

9 double d
9 Mid Sussex Royal
9 tidus_mi2
9 Ascot Gunner
9 leon

8 Zammo

7 Brum Royal
7 Lower West
7 Up North

6 ILoveMoonPig
6 TilehurstSouth Bank

5 Hitch Two
5 Muskrat

4 Country Royal
4 IceIceGylfi
4 ladida_gunner_graham
4 Pie Eater
4 Barney

3 bracksroyal
3 Dickie's Spear
3 Heinz Guderian
3 Khul_Runnings
3 Lightwater Royal
3 ReadingYBoring
3 Stockport Royal

2 Blakey's Chin
2 Davezk
2 Royal Rother

1 Esteban
1 KCRoyal
1 Kitsondinho
1 loyalroyalforlife
1 LWJ
1 Maneki Neko
1 Moorgate Royal
1 Mr Controversial
1 russyb
1 seahawk10
1 Simon's Church
1 tee peg
1 windermereROYAL

0 Alfie9
0 blue royals
0 bossbluff
0 boycey
0 Jim Royal
0 Libertine
0 mafff
0 MartinRdg
0 mumbo jumbo
0 Royal Ginger
0 urz13


-2 Silver Fox
-2 0h_ROAR
-2 Pepe the Horseman

-3 biff
-3 Da Bells Da Bells
-3 jd82
-3 linkenholtroyal
-3 Tailor

-6 Bobby1413

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 15670
Joined: 02 Jan 2009 19:35

Re: Reading fc season predictor league

by Snowball » 28 Nov 2017 23:39

After Reading 3-0 Barnsley

Tot Nobber
29 Regular John

24 Half Biscuit
24 Snowball

23 Nuremberg Royal

22 Basildon
22 Hound
22 OilRoyal
22 Royalp-we

20 Gunny Fishcake
20 John Smith

19 bucked

18 genome

17 Snowflake Royal

13 cornflake
13 Zammo

12 double d
12 tidus_mi2

11 Jackson Corner
11 Mid Sussex Royal
11 Royal Jimmy
11 TilehurstSouth Bank


9 Ascot Gunner
9 leon
9 Up North

8 Lower West

7 Barney
7 Brum Royal

6 ILoveMoonPig

5 Hitch Two
5 Muskrat
5 TheRoyalBox

4 Country Royal
4 IceIceGylfi
4 ladida_gunner_graham
4 Pie Eater
4 seahawk10

3 bracksroyal
3 Dickie's Spear
3 Heinz Guderian
3 Khul_Runnings
3 Lightwater Royal
3 ReadingYBoring
3 Stockport Royal

2 Blakey's Chin
2 Davezk
2 Royal Rother

1 Esteban
1 KCRoyal
1 Kitsondinho
1 loyalroyalforlife
1 LWJ
1 mafff
1 Maneki Neko
1 Moorgate Royal
1 Mr Controversial
1 Pepe the Horseman
1 russyb
1 Simon's Church
1 tee peg
1 windermereROYAL

0 Alfie9
0 blue royals
0 bossbluff
0 boycey
0 Jim Royal
0 Libertine
0 MartinRdg
0 mumbo jumbo
0 Royal Ginger
0 urz13
0 3Points


-1 Silver Fox

-2 0h_ROAR

-3 biff
-3 Da Bells Da Bells
-3 jd82
-3 linkenholtroyal
-3 Tailor

-6 Bobby1413

159 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ark Royal, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 68 guests

It is currently 14 Dec 2018 01:07