Double d v2

Re: CONFIMRED - Dave Edwards

by Double d v2 » 24 May 2018 10:44

Hound
Hendo
Platypuss
Yep. Gone.

Lol. Some people just never learn.

Am I alone in having a little giggle at that DD response?

Yeah I do not see the problem in that. All I did was give to Ian as good as he gave to me.

Platypuss is just being harsh because of my previous convictions. He should ban Ian aswell for saying things before to me which were like that to me, yet he does not ban anybody else apart from me for doing what? Saying something that was a bit mean to some loser on a website.

Who is the real loser here?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 24 May 2018 11:09

Double d v2
Hound
Hendo

Yeah I do not see the problem in that. All I did was give to Ian as good as he gave to me.

Platypuss is just being harsh because of my previous convictions. He should ban Ian aswell for saying things before to me which were like that to me, yet he does not ban anybody else apart from me for doing what? Saying something that was a bit mean to some loser on a website.

Who is the real loser here?

Tbf, if you're looking to survive another banning, I would stop calling the mods losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyr5TXqe8Y

Watch this video....

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 24 May 2018 11:26

Double d v2
Hound
Hendo

Platypuss is just being harsh because of my previous convictions.

You were finally suspended (following plenty of warnings) for your attitude to others and unacceptable behaviour on the board.

You came back under another username but patently haven't changed that behaviour.

I see nothing "harsh" about that.

Double d v2 Who is the real loser here?

Still you, while you display an inability to learn.

We're done here.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 24 May 2018 12:07

Has he gone yet ? (Edwards)

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 24 May 2018 12:09

Double d v2
I have changed my behaviour, it is clearly obvious to see that and this was a one off thing done one time, it was witty banter with somebody who gave as good as they have gotten to be honest. If you actually were a proper Mod you would see that.

That's the funniest thing you've posted all year. If you've changed your behaviour, why did I post this on May 1st?

From Despair To Where? I'm confused. Doesn't v2 usually mean an upgrade?

And it's not a one off, it's why you got canned last time. I'd suggest winding your neck in and laying low.

Anyway, Dave Edwards. Nice bloke, coming off a shit season, not the future of RFC.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 24 May 2018 14:48

I don't think I've ever implicitly or explicitly threatened violence to another nobber, and I believe that was the final straw for the last ban. There's some pretty clear escalation to a slightly shitty side comment there. Not that it bothered me at all, it's just dd's usual hot air with no self control. "Banter" it's not though, that requires some wit and both parties being in on it being a joke.

Soz everyone, shouldn't have taken the swipe.
Last edited by Snowflake Royal on 24 May 2018 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 25 Jun 2018 12:48

Just seen an interview with Edwards at the training ground on the teams first day of pre season training,

Was kinda hoping the club would just get all the players to hide and switch all the lights off in the hope he'd go away.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 28 Jun 2018 22:16

Old Man Andrews Just seen an interview with Edwards at the training ground on the teams first day of pre season training,

Was kinda hoping the club would just get all the players to hide and switch all the lights off in the hope he'd go away.

Edwards wasn't the only player to underperform last season. Clean slate for everyone. Different team. Different style. Pre season will determine what works and what doesn't.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 29 Jun 2018 01:18

Tbf I’m still reeling from Platypus banning DD for saying what everyone’s been thinking about Ian Royal for 10 years?

I’d have thought he actually could use that post in mitigation.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 29 Jun 2018 08:05

leon Tbf I’m still reeling from Platypus banning DD for saying what everyone’s been thinking about Ian Royal for 10 years?

It has been way more harmonious without him here though, we are all brothers now.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 29 Jun 2018 12:44

Old Man Andrews
leon Tbf I’m still reeling from Platypus banning DD for saying what everyone’s been thinking about Ian Royal for 10 years?

It has been way more harmonious without him here though, we are all brothers now.

Agreed he was a Twat. His point is valid though. :lol:

191 posts