BFTG (H) Brizzle

136 posts
biff

Re: BFTG (H) Brizzle

by biff » 14 Sep 2017 01:16

CountryRoyal
LWJ
biff JDB was dogshit at finishing, Sam Smith may not be. Doesn't take much of a mental stretch to link the two eh?

Honestly you might as well watch Netball. You'd probably understand it better.

Bit harsh LWJ, without knowing biff's actual views on the subject he was just literally pointing out the insinuation of the previous post regardless of his own beliefs.

Some weird thinly veiled sexist nonsense implying I know nothing about football because my forum post was a bit clunky? Fckin christ.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 14 Sep 2017 06:06

biff
CountryRoyal
LWJ Honestly you might as well watch Netball. You'd probably understand it better.

Bit harsh LWJ, without knowing biff's actual views on the subject he was just literally pointing out the insinuation of the previous post regardless of his own beliefs.

Some weird thinly veiled sexist nonsense implying I know nothing about football because my forum post was a bit clunky? Fckin christ.

You a chick?

What you wearing? x

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 14 Sep 2017 08:44

biff Some weird thinly veiled sexist nonsense implying I know nothing about football because my forum post was a bit clunky? Fckin christ.

Don't be so precious.

Netball is a simpler sport to understand, there is no suggestion it is a sport assigned to any gender. Nor do I know what you identify as.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 14 Sep 2017 08:46

CountryRoyal

Bored of these comparisons already m8. Especially from those who don't actually attend games and base it off the stats/scoreline.

People forget that Kermorgant scored 3 goals in 15(2) appearances the season before last, but now he is the messiah.

biff

by biff » 14 Sep 2017 12:39

LWJ
biff Some weird thinly veiled sexist nonsense implying I know nothing about football because my forum post was a bit clunky? Fckin christ.

Don't be so precious.

Netball is a simpler sport to understand, there is no suggestion it is a sport assigned to any gender. Nor do I know what you identify as.

:lol: :lol:

You're a fcking idiot mate

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 14 Sep 2017 13:41

biff
LWJ

Don't be so precious.

and reading back through your posts provides an insight into what you are.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 14 Sep 2017 13:54

LWJ
biff
LWJ Don't be so precious.

and reading back through your posts provides an insight into what you are.

What would you two do if someone identified you to eachother on the concourse at a game?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 14 Sep 2017 14:50

John Smith What would you two do if someone identified you to eachother on the concourse at a game?

Not be fussed, the bloke is irrelevant to my life - more than open about who I am. A lot of people from HNA know me already anyway.

In case you don't @ away games massive flag saying; Matt / Reading FC/ RG20.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Sep 2017 15:07

Denver Royal If we got a Chris Wood-type in this team he'd be right up our alley..and manager and club and fans et al would look like gravy. (Even tho, Wood hadn't done nowt and had been injury prone 2 years prior). Small margins and all that, but that's what we need, and are trying to find, as are other teams.
So, we took a punt on Bod (who may improve, and may at least contribute)...and then we are waiting on 36 year old Yann to return (who will score a few).
Meanwhile, this div is brutal. If we stay in it, I'm proud. And if we make a run sometimes, all the better. Everyone bitches when we get in the PL anyway, so what the hey.
Was there in 4th div days, but enjoy reading young folk who get it.

div often and hav to say, some of the younger folk these days have some smarts and get it

nice sig

biff

by biff » 14 Sep 2017 16:28

LWJ
John Smith What would you two do if someone identified you to eachother on the concourse at a game?

Not be fussed, the bloke is irrelevant to my life - more than open about who I am. A lot of people from HNA know me already anyway.

:shock:

biff

by biff » 14 Sep 2017 16:37

CountryRoyal
biff
CountryRoyal

You a chick?

What you wearing? x

Just something I threw on.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Sep 2017 17:47

biff
CountryRoyal
biff

You a chick?

What you wearing? x

Just something I threw on.

You really shouldn't post pictures of papereyes without his permission. etc etc.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 15 Sep 2017 09:21

LWJ

No, never seen it. I don't think you actually go to games it's all a facade for the Hobnob forum

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 15 Sep 2017 09:42

John Smith
LWJ

No, never seen it. I don't think you actually go to games it's all a facade for the Avon & Somerset Police

Corrected for you.

Y21
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Y21 » 23 Sep 2017 23:04

LWJ
LWJ
Y21
Yup. And I still don't understand how we made it the play off final playing the same dreary negative football. I will gladly bet a lot that if we play the same way throughout this season we will finish an awful lot lower than 3rd. I used to love the SSC way of playing. Get it out to the wing, take 'em on and get balls into the box. This possession style just ain't for me, it is tedious, slow and blunt football.

Bottom half or top? Il offer you £1k we finish top 10 - to your £2k we finish bottom 14

Presume you aren't taking this bet?

Still confident we'll finish top 10? :lol:

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 24 Sep 2017 12:25

Y21
LWJ
LWJ Bottom half or top? Il offer you £1k we finish top 10 - to your £2k we finish bottom 14

Presume you aren't taking this bet?

Still confident we'll finish top 10? :lol:

Put your money where your mouth is................??

136 posts