BFTG Bees

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BFTG Bees

by Maneki Neko » 18 Sep 2017 10:34

In fairness, it shouldn't. That's not detracting from the utter belmontry demonstrated by these kids, but events and crimes should be taken and viewed upon their own merit and not with a larger contextual view

in terms of crime and punishment, in a court of law there should be no difference

but the context in this case DOES definitely make them even bigger oxf*rd idiots

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 18 Sep 2017 10:42

What is it with these sad little chav pcunts that we seem to have picked up in recent years?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 18 Sep 2017 10:45

Maneki Neko
In fairness, it shouldn't. That's not detracting from the utter belmontry demonstrated by these kids, but events and crimes should be taken and viewed upon their own merit and not with a larger contextual view

in terms of crime and punishment, in a court of law there should be no difference

but the context in this case DOES definitely make them even bigger oxf*rd idiots

Nail. Head.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 18 Sep 2017 11:06

John Madejski's Wallet What is it with these sad little chav pcunts that we seem to have picked up in recent years?

I think it's all football not just us. I think you've got to look at social media and things like 'Firms' pages on Instagram but in reality this sort of thing has and always will be a part of football.

Didn't go to the game but am looking forward to Swans as a test against better quality opposition and a chance for the fringe players to stake a claim going forward. Sounds like we need a bit more time to bed in the new signings.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 18 Sep 2017 11:27

John Madejski's Wallet What is it with these sad little chav pcunts that we seem to have picked up in recent years?

Made the mistake of getting a terrace ticket on Saturday, was surrounded by these little pricks, really too packed to move anywhere else. saw a guy directly behind me on the train video.
Really uncomfortable 90 minutes.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 18 Sep 2017 12:34

Thought the same when I went to Brentford last year. After about 5 mins was cussing myself for not getting a seat instead

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 18 Sep 2017 15:36

lol at recent years