Hob Nob Regular

Re: Team for Swansea.

by muirinho » 19 Sep 2017 13:54

3points
muirinho
3points Left back / LWB

now I'm very confused :lol:

obita/Richards injured; Blackett rested; Gunter LB by default

Fair. But leads me to the conclusion that Gunter is generally on the teamsheet by default, and the position he plays in will depend on who else is picked.

The only game I remember him not playing last season was a cup game he was suspended for.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 19 Sep 2017 16:16

Looks like Smith and Rinomhota will be in the squad tonight as they weren't included in the U23 squad last night. Loader, Barrett and Andresson all played

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 19 Sep 2017 16:17

muirinho
3points
muirinho
now I'm very confused :lol:

obita/Richards injured; Blackett rested; Gunter LB by default

Fair. But leads me to the conclusion that Gunter is generally on the teamsheet by default, and the position he plays in will depend on who else is picked.

The only game I remember him not playing last season was a cup game he was suspended for.

Was that Arsenal? Pretty sure he didnt play that one, though can't be ar$ed to check

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 19 Sep 2017 22:11

Hound
muirinho
3points obita/Richards injured; Blackett rested; Gunter LB by default

Was that Arsenal? Pretty sure he didnt play that one, though can't be ar$ed to check

yep