MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (h) sponsored by fat ladies being asked about their availability

149 posts
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (h) sponsored by fat ladies being asked about their availability

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Oct 2017 16:06

strap Goodbye Stam, and good riddance.

Sorry you've decided to leave us.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (h) sponsored by fat ladies being asked about their availability

by Royalwaster » 28 Oct 2017 16:06

Well i'd put money on Stam getting sacked.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 28 Oct 2017 16:06

Go Stam just go. I don't want you here anymore.

Your football is dull and clueless. The defending is just school boy at best

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 28 Oct 2017 16:06

Go Stam just go. I don't want you here anymore.

Your football is dull and clueless. The defending is just school boy at best

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 28 Oct 2017 16:07

strap
Snowflake Royal When have we had a fit team?

This is irrelevant. Most of our injuries, (often unreported), occur on the training ground. With the size of squad Stam has, and the amount of money he has spent, it is his responsibility to get a BALANCED squad that is capable of dealing with injuries. It is also his responisibility to have take advice from the Sports Science/Medical staff regarding length and intensity of training regimes.

The squad is totally unbalanced, and moreover he is playing players in unfamiliar positions with a system that is alien to them. Of the much vaunted Academy, just how many players has he actually used in the League this season? Kelly last year, Tennai Watson this until his injury. Omar Richards was just getting a sniff before HIS injury. Aside from that, he has practically ignored them.

He has spent more, net, on his squad than all the other RFC managers in history added together - let me repeat that - all the other managers in RFC history put together - and he delivers this shambles.

Just a few inconvenient FACTS for all the Stam apologists to absorb.

Sadly there is not a single FACT in there. It is a valid collection of your opinions but that doesn't constitute fact, sorry.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Oct 2017 16:08

Kermie on.

Consolation please.

RichTea94

by RichTea94 » 28 Oct 2017 16:08

Was just about to post that we looked pretty good, and then Boro score. It was the £15 million man Assombalonga tbf, but frustrating that we completely undermined a good period of play.

Edit: Both Boro goals sucker punches really. But makes Forest a must win for we, even if I'm a glass half full supporter.
Last edited by RichTea94 on 28 Oct 2017 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

Berry

by Berry » 28 Oct 2017 16:10

Stam will be gone by tonight surely.... I like the guy and respect his efforts but the team don't want to play for him

RichTea94

by RichTea94 » 28 Oct 2017 16:12

Berry Stam will be gone by tonight surely.... I like the guy and respect his efforts but the team don't want to play for him

Not on this display I don't think. We were playing well for 10mins... Boro goal.
Second half, grow into it and start to pile on pressure after Barrow comes on...Boro goal.

There's nobody to replace Stam with anyway.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 28 Oct 2017 16:14

Have to say I will be surprised if Stam is still here on Tuesday. Time will tell.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Oct 2017 16:17

Berry Stam will be gone by tonight surely.... I like the guy and respect his efforts but the team don't want to play for him

I'll be amazed if he isn't here for the next two to three games at the very least.

Managers almost never go until fans have been vocally calling for their head for at least two or three weeks. More like a month or more.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Oct 2017 16:18

Shit! Just noticed the current line up!

.....................Mannone
Gunter, McShane, Moore, Blackett
..................Swift, Aluko
........Barrow, Kermie, Beerens
.......................Smith

You can't say he's not going for it. :lol:

alfie9

by alfie9 » 28 Oct 2017 16:19

Kermorgant slams a 6-yard shot over the bar.

Why has God abandoned us

RichTea94

by RichTea94 » 28 Oct 2017 16:20

alfie9 Kermorgant slams a 6-yard shot over the bar.

Why has God abandoned us

I mean, he is 35, back from a long layoff and retiring in 7 months. I'd be surprised if he gets into double figures.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Oct 2017 16:21

Snowflake Royal

I'll be amazed if he isn't here for the next two to three games at the very least.

Managers almost never go until fans have been vocally calling for their head for at least two or three weeks. More like a month or more.

Looks like he's safe for quite some time then!

Most of those shouting for his head, and the most vocal amongst his critics, aren't at the games. They're airing their frustrations on this forum.

I would still have been at today's game but for the fact my transatlantic flight was late landing!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Oct 2017 16:22

RoyalBlue
Snowflake Royal

Looks like he's safe for quite some time then!

Most of those shouting for his head, and the most vocal amongst his critics, aren't at the games. They're airing their frustrations on this forum.

I would still have been at today's game but for the fact my transatlantic flight was late landing!

Yeah, I'd have been there but for something else coming up I needed to do today that meant I couldn't afford to lose the entire day to the match.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 28 Oct 2017 16:27

We really are no where near as bad as some are making out.

Blackett (once again) is utter dog sh*t

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 28 Oct 2017 16:27

How on earth have we been turned a team who were maybe 2 kicks from the premier league into a side who looked nailed on relegation.

This is your fault Stam. Tevredon has to take a lot of the blame too. That side did not play for you at all.

double d

by double d » 28 Oct 2017 16:29

I walked out after 70 minites. Utter rubbish from reading and stam. Good bye and good riddince. Worst football I have ever seen in 27 years of supporting reading no wonder why I decided to support another team. Terrible manager and terrible football. The club should refund fans for these performances

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 28 Oct 2017 16:35

Less than 3 points on Tuesday and I am done.

149 posts