MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (a) sponsored by 12 Parkinsons

305 posts
peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

Re: MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (a) sponsored by 12 Parkinsons

by peterroyal76 » 21 Nov 2017 20:24

strap Blackett is possibly the biggest waste of money (£1M???) since Shaun Cummings (300k??), but then I remembered Stam pissed £3.5M on Ilori!! Hahahaha! Liverpool certainly saw Stam coming with THAT piece of genius.

No way Cummings was a waste of money.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Nov 2017 20:25

On the pitch lads.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 21 Nov 2017 20:26

genome
TBM People saying we will win 3-2...

We have to (a) get past the half way line and (b) have shots

Sometime we're not doing

Obviously it won't happen, just thought it would be funny with the amount of rage on this thread before half-time.

In fact, can't remember a match thread this angry in a long time.

Fans are just so fed up with the same old cr@p time after time after time. Its like he never learns and while you can point to injuries to strikers you have to ask why have the club spent more less 18 months avoiding buying a decent striker proven at at least Div 3 level yet manage to splaff loads on midfielder after midfielder

double d

by double d » 21 Nov 2017 20:26

strap Blackett is possibly the biggest waste of money (£1M???) since Shaun Cummings (300k??), but then I remembered Stam pissed £3.5M on Ilori!! Hahahaha! Liverpool certainly saw Stam coming with THAT piece of genius.

I remember feeling well pleased for Cummings when he had that run of good games back a few years ago. Ilori is a collusal waste of funds. Pretty sure he will get into a worst squad of the last few years

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 21 Nov 2017 20:27

leon On the pitch lads.

Burton losing tfft

retro royal

by retro royal » 21 Nov 2017 20:27

Northern cheer leaders moving more than us lot, really wanted Stam to work it out, but keeps doing the same crazy selections, he must have lost dressing room by now.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 21 Nov 2017 20:27

I swear if you gave Stam 20 million and said....go on son, get us a decent striker.......he'd spunk it all on a left back and a Dutchman who once scored a wonder goal for the national u17s.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 21 Nov 2017 20:27

Sutekh
genome
TBM People saying we will win 3-2...

We have to (a) get past the half way line and (b) have shots

Sometime we're not doing

Obviously it won't happen, just thought it would be funny with the amount of rage on this thread before half-time.

In fact, can't remember a match thread this angry in a long time.

Fans are just so fed up with the same old cr@p time after time after time. Its like he never learns and while you can point to injuries to strikers you have to ask why have the club spent more less 18 months avoiding buying a decent striker proven at at least Div 3 level yet manage to splaff loads on midfielder after midfielder

Well, for me injuries cease to be an excuse when you've had so many. You have to look at the training methods, routines and that's down to the manager too.

retro royal

by retro royal » 21 Nov 2017 20:28

He could do worse than Terry the taxi driver at this rate

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 21 Nov 2017 20:29

Just to be clear, we played very well against Forest and Derby, got 2 good wins and then played well against Wolves but were unfortunate to lose, they have spent, what was it, £30m? Plus their loan signings.

One poor performance and Bolton catching us out with a couple set pieces and the calls for Stam to be sacked are back. You're welcome to your opinions but I completely disagree with sacking him.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 21 Nov 2017 20:31

Ascotexgunner I swear if you gave Stam 20 million and said....go on son, get us a decent striker.......he'd spunk it all on a left back and a Dutchman who once scored a wonder goal for the national u17s.

...and then bench the £15 million left back to start Blackett

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 21 Nov 2017 20:33

tidus_mi2 One poor performance and Bolton catching us out with a couple set pieces and the calls for Stam to be sacked are back. You're welcome to your opinions but I completely disagree with sacking him.

Guess the other 10+ didn't happen then.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 21 Nov 2017 20:33

tidus_mi2 Just to be clear, we played very well against Forest and Derby, got 2 good wins and then played well against Wolves but were unfortunate to lose, they have spent, what was it, £30m? Plus their loan signings.

One poor performance and Bolton catching us out with a couple set pieces and the calls for Stam to be sacked are back. You're welcome to your opinions but I completely disagree with sacking him.

Pull the other one, we are 20th in the league :lol: a run of 5 or 6 results could save him. But do fans, or the owners see that happening :?:

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 21 Nov 2017 20:36

Question time. Would you go in for Pardew if you could get him back? Hated figure but football fans tend to have short memories

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 21 Nov 2017 20:38

tidus_mi2 Just to be clear, we played very well against Forest and Derby, got 2 good wins and then played well against Wolves but were unfortunate to lose, they have spent, what was it, £30m? Plus their loan signings.

W 5 D 3 L9 soon to be 10
Can you also tell me what was great in the first 45 minutes against Wolves? Apart from the first minute shot we did nothing......just like tonight.
His, tactics, team selections, purchaces, many of whom appear to be utter duds, are awful.
This is a bloke that has 2 left backs on the bench and plonks Gunter there.

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 21 Nov 2017 20:39

double d
HeinzGuderian Pardew

I would not say no to him. Nor pulis. Nor Paul chuckle at this point.

I'd be happy with Kingsley and Queensley right now..... the modern day answer to Jim and Mick.

double d

by double d » 21 Nov 2017 20:41

Could it be that he was banking on getting a summer move somewhere bigger and better and he is sabotaging the team now to get back at the board for not letting him speak to clubs :?

I mean he would get jobs around Europe with his name alone, much like Zola does.

Or is it just clear that foreign 'great players' from the PL era dont just make that great of a manager. Zola? Di Casio? Di matteo? Stam? All just average.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 21 Nov 2017 20:42

double d Could it be that he was banking on getting a summer move somewhere bigger and better and he is sabotaging the team now to get back at the board for not letting him speak to clubs :?

Please stop posting

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 21 Nov 2017 20:42

peterroyal76

No way Cummings was a waste of money.

Well not for Millwall anyway :wink:

Y21
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Y21 » 21 Nov 2017 20:45

I'd rather have Pulis than Stam at the moment. At least the players would understand the system. #hooof

305 posts