189 posts
John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Sunderland (a) sponsored by Charlie Hurley

by John Smith » 07 Dec 2017 14:11

Sutekh
John Smith
Sutekh .

Hi, can you please make a thread for the forthcoming Cardiff City home game please thank you please

Already working on it during the quieter moments at work, trouble is there's not many of those....

Legend.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 03 Jan 2018 02:12

genome
Oilroyal Listen, my team and your team won today and I’m sure we’re both happy. You put it down to whatever, and I put it down to Stam being a bit more human in his approach to his job and his eye on the end goal with the team. Whatever it is, something has changed and whoever happens to be right between Genome and Oilroyal, does it really matter?

We won today, long may this continue. I’m just happy that in my mind Stam has grounded himself these past 4 or 5 games, he’s not been nasty to the media or spiked out at fans, he’s just delivered on the pitch, delivered a product what we all expected since the August.

Whatever you say I'll go along with (keep the peace) .... I'm a Reading fan, have been all my long life.

Well, that's fine, just don't come on here and claim we're not clever enough to understand your opinion and then offer no evidence to back it up.

I wont genome, it's only your opinion that counts on here and all nobbers feel the same about you. Just let us know when we can post ......... oxf*rd twat

double d

by double d » 03 Jan 2018 06:10

Oilroyal
genome
Oilroyal Listen, my team and your team won today and I’m sure we’re both happy. You put it down to whatever, and I put it down to Stam being a bit more human in his approach to his job and his eye on the end goal with the team. Whatever it is, something has changed and whoever happens to be right between Genome and Oilroyal, does it really matter?

We won today, long may this continue. I’m just happy that in my mind Stam has grounded himself these past 4 or 5 games, he’s not been nasty to the media or spiked out at fans, he’s just delivered on the pitch, delivered a product what we all expected since the August.

Whatever you say I'll go along with (keep the peace) .... I'm a Reading fan, have been all my long life.

Well, that's fine, just don't come on here and claim we're not clever enough to understand your opinion and then offer no evidence to back it up.

I wont genome, it's only your opinion that counts on here and all nobbers feel the same about you. Just let us know when we can post ......... oxf*rd twat

Oil Royal. STFU.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 03 Jan 2018 06:38

Get over yourself oilroyal.

It's not genome spouting opinion as fact like he thinks he's some self ordained, all seeing oracle.

double d

by double d » 03 Jan 2018 06:44

Sociology of football. Never heard anything so ridiculous . Do you have a PHD in football oil royal.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Jan 2018 07:03

:lol:

Funny how he had a go at me for being disrespectful last night, isn't it?

double d

by double d » 03 Jan 2018 08:08

genome :lol:

I have no idea who this poster is but he seems to think he is better then all of us and has been watching games for 30 years and has an in depth knowledge of sports psychology and the brain. What a crock of shit.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Jan 2018 08:29

double d
genome :lol:

I have no idea who this poster is but he seems to think he is better then all of us and has been watching games for 30 years and has an in depth knowledge of sports psychology and the brain. What a crock of shit.

Oh you boys.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Jan 2018 08:59

I'm more concerned that he was up at 2am drinking on a work night, tbh

189 posts