FA Cup 3rd Round

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round

by Gunny Fishcake » 06 Dec 2017 09:47

windermereROYAL £23 quid with a railcard, few beers in London on the way home, lovely :)

Was thinking the same re the train but beware bollox engineering works that weekend between Reading and Paddington

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_d ... 74017.aspx
Last edited by Gunny Fishcake on 06 Dec 2017 09:49, edited 3 times in total.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 06 Dec 2017 09:47

Marino13
genome A bigger Prem team at home would've been good for you, Marino, agreed. How about Spurs? They don't have a great record at Stamford Bridge either, so it would be a good chance for the Blues to go through to the next round.

two strange uns this morning. (weird replies i've received)
sliver pfox and gernmome

Sorry, must be mixing you up with another poster who used to come on here, he was a Chelsea fan, a real sad act.

Good that he's gone now though, right?

marlowuk

by marlowuk » 06 Dec 2017 11:52

Pepe the Horseman
marlowuk Perfect for me. I live in Stevenage!! The Lamex Stadium is situated just off the A1(M) so very convenient for those driving although parking will be a pain. Details at https://www.stevenagefc.com/siteassets/ ... -final.pdf

Was stevenageuk taken?

LOL. When I joined this forum I was living in Borehamwood anyway. The 'marlow' bit comes from a character (Tony Marlow) I played years ago in an Edinburgh Festival show.

P.S. Jobi McAnuff played for Stevenage last year (moved to Orient now I think). I will always remember the 'almost wonderful' goal he nearly scored against Liverpool when he jinxed his way through their defence only to roll the ball agonisingly inches wide of the post! Not quite a legend but a good player and captain for us in his day.

Marino13

by Marino13 » 06 Dec 2017 12:10

genome
Marino13
genome A bigger Prem team at home would've been good for you, Marino, agreed. How about Spurs? They don't have a great record at Stamford Bridge either, so it would be a good chance for the Blues to go through to the next round.

two strange uns this morning. (weird replies i've received)
sliver pfox and gernmome

Sorry, must be mixing you up with another poster who used to come on here, he was a Chelsea fan, a real sad act.

Good that he's gone now though, right?

it's real sad you seem infatuated with him. you're often mentioning him!

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 06 Dec 2017 12:27

Odd. He often used to accuse me and others of that, too...

Rea Ding

by Rea Ding » 06 Dec 2017 17:19

Gunny Fishcake
windermereROYAL £23 quid with a railcard, few beers in London on the way home, lovely :)

Was thinking the same re the train but beware bollox engineering works that weekend between Reading and Paddington

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_d ... 74017.aspx

I think trains still running but less frequent. I hope so or it will be a real ball ache