MATCHWATCH : Barnsley (a) sponsored by no one at all

148 posts
10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Barnsley (a) sponsored by no one at all

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 30 Dec 2017 17:20

McDermolenko Better performance today than we've seen previously.

How can you fcuking moan about a point away from home?!

2 things. 1) If that's a better performance than recently then I pity the regulars. Honestly. 2) You can easily moan when the 3 points were there for the taking. Barnsley were utter toilet. If we had a modicum of nouse and applied skill then we would have walked it.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 30 Dec 2017 17:21

Oilroyal
RoyalBlue
Oilroyal
I can handle the ups and downs of supporting RFC and have done so for 35 years but I can tell you now, Stam is a complete fraud. He's slowly wrecked decent players, wrecked fans enjoyment. Be honest, who really wants to go and watch us? We'll no longer have a club if we support this shite.

Really?! A complete fraud?? That was an incredible con trick last season then wasn't it! Wrecked decent players? Who? Strange that there are players on record as saying he has improved them.

He can hardly be blamed for the loss of key players, through transfers and injury at the start of the season and which very clearly weakened us. Kermorgant is only slowly returning to fitness and form. Swift is absolutely critical to the team and that immediately showed when he returned, only to get injured again. Obita is out crocked. McCleary only just returning.

And how the f*ck will continuing to support Stam and the team lead to us no longer having a club? If anything, paying him off and then the costs involved in yet another new start will be more of a risk (still not likely to lead to the club folding though!).

As I said, you and others need to get a grip.

Oh, and I looked forward to and enjoyed the Bristol game - just the result was sh*t.

I didn’t read your emotional reply but crack on mate with your own opinion and I’ll crack with mine, the same opinion I’ve had since the opening game at QPR. He’s out of his depth and boring fans away from the club.

Well I hope he's bored some of the constant moaners away or I'm likely to end up with a stadium ban! Absolutely sick and tired of pathetic twats, who would probably fall over if they tried to kick a ball, constantly abusing the team and, worse still, individual players, from the moment the lineups are announced.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 30 Dec 2017 17:25

RoyalBlue
Oilroyal
RoyalBlue
Really?! A complete fraud?? That was an incredible con trick last season then wasn't it! Wrecked decent players? Who? Strange that there are players on record as saying he has improved them.

He can hardly be blamed for the loss of key players, through transfers and injury at the start of the season and which very clearly weakened us. Kermorgant is only slowly returning to fitness and form. Swift is absolutely critical to the team and that immediately showed when he returned, only to get injured again. Obita is out crocked. McCleary only just returning.

And how the f*ck will continuing to support Stam and the team lead to us no longer having a club? If anything, paying him off and then the costs involved in yet another new start will be more of a risk (still not likely to lead to the club folding though!).

As I said, you and others need to get a grip.

Oh, and I looked forward to and enjoyed the Bristol game - just the result was sh*t.

I didn’t read your emotional reply but crack on mate with your own opinion and I’ll crack with mine, the same opinion I’ve had since the opening game at QPR. He’s out of his depth and boring fans away from the club.

Well I hope he's bored some of the constant moaners away or I'm likely to end up with a stadium ban! Absolutely sick and tired of pathetic twats, who would probably fall over if they tried to kick a ball, constantly abusing the team and, worse still, individual players, from the moment the lineups are announced.

like I say... you crack on mate

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 30 Dec 2017 17:26

Oilroyal
RoyalBlue
Oilroyal

And, like I say, if you are one of those moaners, you stay away and spare yourself the misery and boredom mate,

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 30 Dec 2017 17:27

Avon Royal
Sutekh
Avon Royal Blah blah blah......three year plan....blah blah blah.

Is it a three year plan to get promoted or to get out of the Championship?

If it’s the latter it might be a two year plan......

It really comes down to ££££ these days, they're trying to operate on a shoestring budget with little or no investment by the owners = difficult to get results = not very attractive football = empty seats = less money !!

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 30 Dec 2017 17:29

10539.4 Miles Away

2 things. 1) If that's a better performance than recently then I pity the regulars. Honestly. 2) You can easily moan when the 3 points were there for the taking. Barnsley were utter toilet. If we had a modicum of nouse and applied skill then we would have walked it.

Valid but we don't ..

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 30 Dec 2017 17:30

......Against a team who havnt won in 10 games

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 30 Dec 2017 17:30

RoyalBlue
Oilroyal
RoyalBlue

And, like I say, if you are one of those moaners, you stay away and spare yourself the misery and boredom mate,

check back over my posts matey (I'm not the enemy you seek) ... also while you're at it check my score predictions, always positive.

Enough is enough, Stam's turned to shit

warrpp

by warrpp » 30 Dec 2017 17:33

shoestring budget and little or no investment ?

wage bill still around the 30 million mark, and conservative estimates of 12 mill spent on transfer fees this summer.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 30 Dec 2017 17:35

Oilroyal
RoyalBlue
Oilroyal

check back over my posts matey (I'm not the enemy you seek) ... also while you're at it check my score predictions, always positive.

Enough is enough, Stam's turned to shit

I doubt the owners are happy about it but as I alluded to with little or no resources it's difficult to see where improvement will come from ...

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 30 Dec 2017 17:37

warrpp shoestring budget and little or no investment ?

wage bill still around the 30 million mark, and conservative estimates of 12 mill spent on transfer fees this summer.

As much as that ?!

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 30 Dec 2017 17:38

BBC Radio Berkshire caller who was at the game went down the front to applaud the team and try for a shirt and the players and manager just walked off. Didn't even applaud the 200 that made the journey. Most managers I've seen always insist that the away fans get thanked after....especially after that trip.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 30 Dec 2017 17:42

Ascotexgunner BBC Radio Berkshire caller who was at the game went down the front to applaud the team and try for a shirt and the players and manager just walked off. Didn't even applaud the 200 that made the journey. Most managers I've seen always insist that the away fans get thanked after....especially after that trip.

That's poor shows utter contempt, perhaps the rot has set in ?

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 30 Dec 2017 17:45

warrpp shoestring budget and little or no investment ?

They'll be cutting that then as we'll be well and truly skint !

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 30 Dec 2017 17:47

10539.4 Miles Away

McDermolenko is a known WUM

Nuremberg Royal

by Nuremberg Royal » 30 Dec 2017 17:49

As i think someone may have said earlier Bristol City fans were giving Johnson dogs abuse last year....
Give the guy another season.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 30 Dec 2017 17:52

genome
10539.4 Miles Away

McDermolenko is a known WUM
and also a prick

warrpp

by warrpp » 30 Dec 2017 18:07

Trouble is, people have beeen saying we need to cut the wage bill , but it's only gone down by 3 million in the past couple of years (i think ?).

What gets me is seeing clubs with a wage bill a third of ours only 5-6 points below us in the table, and with players who at least appear to be playing for their managers.

Whether our players don't want to play for stam and have downed tools i don't know, but this level of poor performance cannot continue for much longer, otherwise we really are going to find ourselves in relegation trouble.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 30 Dec 2017 18:14

warrpp Trouble is, people have beeen saying we need to cut the wage bill , but it's only gone down by 3 million in the past couple of years (i think ?).

What gets me is seeing clubs with a wage bill a third of ours only 5-6 points below us in the table, and with players who at least appear to be playing for their managers.

Whether our players don't want to play for stam and have downed tools i don't know, but this level of poor performance cannot continue for much longer, otherwise we really are going to find ourselves in relegation trouble.

We can only speculate who earns what, I notice that all transfers in the summer we 'undisclosed fee' but you know it's not going to be mega money.
Agree that the calibre of player doesn't seem to differ greatly it seems to be more about a system and application

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 30 Dec 2017 18:30

Was pretty clear watching Preston last night how much they ‘wanted it’. They’ve spent next to nothing as we did last year, their football is horrible but they knew their roles and got the job done. It’s a bit contrast to us at the moment

Something isn’t right this year. We would have seen out the game today las t season without a doubt

The inability to not concede is absolutely killing us. We were awful vs Burton but defend properly and you win 1-0. Brizzle the type of game where you dig In and hold out for a 0-0. Today 1-0 with 4 mins to go....

It’s just basic basic stuff

148 posts