MATCHWATCH : Barnsley (a) sponsored by no one at all

148 posts
Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Barnsley (a) sponsored by no one at all

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Jan 2018 22:35

Hound
Oilroyal
Hound Think the possession % is actually a little overdone tbh. We’ve not really dominated the stats except vs Burton (who didn’t want the ball as they had no idea what to do with it) for weeks now

I think Stam has purposefully tried to go a bit more direct and we’re still conceding abysmal goals and dropping points

he's lost the dressing room.... please wake up fence-sitters

Ah didn’t realise you had contacts inside the dressing room. In that case, fair enough

Lolz

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Jan 2018 22:37

Royality creeps In
Snowflake Royal
Royality creeps In
Been there done that sunshine. Had enough of trudging along to games and watching dull uninspiring football.
If you find it exciting, you must live a dull existence.

So don't go.

You could not turn up, have a far better time than if you were there and not have any sort of negative affect on the performance. Whilst registering your dissatisfaction in the most effective way of influencing those in charge. If you don't have a ST you'll be reducing revenue by not turning up. If you do have a ST, you'll be demonstrating you won't renew unless something changes. Those are the things that will influence those in charge. Not paying and rocking up, showing you'll pay regardless, and jeering the team.

Also, if you don't go when you would otherwise go and boo and jeer, you'll actually give your fellow fans who aren't as pissed off as you a better game to watch by your absence.

Well I hope you enjoyed that?

Did you stay till the end and applaud the team off?

For your info I left with five minutes to go, soaked to the skin, cold and totally bemused at the shambles on the pitch.

As I previously said if you enjoy watching that shite, you have issues!

+1

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 02 Jan 2018 22:40

RoyalBlue
leon
RoyalBlue
And, like I say, if you are one of those moaners, you stay away and spare yourself the misery and boredom mate,

I think RoyalBlue will only be happy when doesn’t have to share the stadium with anyone else and can wnak himself stupid over 90% possession and a -100 goal difference.

Why don't you just top yourself? Life clearly is no longer worth living. F*ck knows how you manic depressives would cope if you 'supported' a club that really was struggling.

Did you go to Bristol? Were we really that bad then? No we damn well weren't. And we certainly won't end up with that sort of goal difference. As has already been pointed out, unlike last season we are not taking regular hammerings.

Looking forward to Tuesday when the manic depressives and constant moaners resume their boycott and the rest of us are treated to another good mid-week evening performance. Doubtless, things will be very quiet on here then.[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 02 Jan 2018 22:58

Indeed. Everything is going according to plan.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Jan 2018 18:27

Royality creeps In
Snowflake Royal
Royality creeps In
Been there done that sunshine. Had enough of trudging along to games and watching dull uninspiring football.
If you find it exciting, you must live a dull existence.

So don't go.

You could not turn up, have a far better time than if you were there and not have any sort of negative affect on the performance. Whilst registering your dissatisfaction in the most effective way of influencing those in charge. If you don't have a ST you'll be reducing revenue by not turning up. If you do have a ST, you'll be demonstrating you won't renew unless something changes. Those are the things that will influence those in charge. Not paying and rocking up, showing you'll pay regardless, and jeering the team.

Also, if you don't go when you would otherwise go and boo and jeer, you'll actually give your fellow fans who aren't as pissed off as you a better game to watch by your absence.

For your info I left with five minutes to go, soaked to the skin, cold and totally bemused at the shambles on the pitch.

I was working and can't get to the ground for kick off, so I didn't go. Much happier as a result thankfully. And about £35 better off in train fare too.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 03 Jan 2018 20:53

Snowflake Royal
Royality creeps In
Snowflake Royal So don't go.

I was working and can't get to the ground for kick off, so I didn't go. Much happier as a result thankfully. And about £35 better off in train fare too.

And you have the audacity to tell me how to support the team.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 03 Jan 2018 20:54

Snowflake Royal
Royality creeps In
Snowflake Royal So don't go.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Jan 2018 21:05

Royality creeps In
Snowflake Royal
Royality creeps In

What, because I have a job and live in a different city? Because I did what I suggested you do and didn't go. Weird response.

148 posts