MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (h) sponsored by it all changing for the better at last

188 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (h) sponsored by it all changing for the better at last

by Hound » 15 Jan 2018 12:53

Feel a bit sorry for Low. He clearly gets absolute crumbs from the club to try to make stories out of (which I imagine are some of GRs most read). The way him, and the chron, stretch out the presser into 3 days of stories is embarrassing - but guess not really his fault

He’s definitely a lot better than when he started and not afraid to have an opinion so fair play to him. Could do with finding himself a ‘contact’ at the club to get some real news though

leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (h) sponsored by it all changing for the better at last

by leon » 15 Jan 2018 15:45

CountryRoyal
Snowflake Royal
leon Stam needs the FA cup. Our season is utterly shit, even a little cup run improves the atmosphere.

Play your best team, progress, try and build some confidence.

Playing an experimental side and getting dicked by fcuking Stevenage (Stevenage? Have they even got a train station?) at home FFS would be beyond stupidity.

Don’t do that Stam. Not even I think you’re that arrogant.

:|

Yeah come on leon. As reading fans we don't really have a right to act like this and everyone gets really upset when someone belittles "poor little reading".

Jesus you lads really are po faced, aren't you? It was a joke.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 15 Jan 2018 15:55

leon
CountryRoyal
Snowflake Royal :|

Yeah come on leon. As reading fans we don't really have a right to act like this and everyone gets really upset when someone belittles "poor little reading".

tbh i almost left the site because of the comment. You should be ashamed of yourself

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 15 Jan 2018 15:55

leon
CountryRoyal

You must be new here, leon.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 15 Jan 2018 15:59

genome
leon
CountryRoyal

I wouldn't mind but Reading station is a great station.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 15 Jan 2018 16:02

leon
genome
leon

tbf, if league positions were given on the basis of their train station, we'd be pretty sh!t hot

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 15 Jan 2018 16:07

Hound
leon
genome

tbf, if league positions were given on the basis of their train station, we'd be pretty sh!t hot

we'd regularly be going toe to toe with your Claphams, your Crewes and your Carlisles, at the top of the table.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 15 Jan 2018 16:08

Hound
leon
genome

A bit Reading West at the moment.......

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 15 Jan 2018 16:16

leon
CountryRoyal

My new year's resolution is to try to be less of a pcunt so forgive me.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 15 Jan 2018 19:45

CountryRoyal
leon
CountryRoyal

My new year's resolution is to try to be less of a pcunt so forgive me.

I preferred you as you were ...

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 16 Jan 2018 08:43

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport ... Stevenage/

Jaap confirms changes will be made to team for the game, be interesting to see how a partnership not involving McShane at the back develops as many on here have been calling for McShane to be "rested" and now he's likely to be out for a few weeks I believe.

For the record it's 292 minutes since Reading last scored.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 16 Jan 2018 12:00

Sutekh http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport/readingfc/15829314.Reading_FC__Jaap_Stam_confirms_he_is_likely_to_make_changes_for_FA_Cup_replay_against_Stevenage/

Jaap confirms changes will be made to team for the game, be interesting to see how a partnership not involving McShane at the back develops as many on here have been calling for McShane to be "rested" and now he's likely to be out for a few weeks I believe.

For the record it's 292 minutes since Reading last scored.

squad rotation that will fix it, loving your work Jaap ...

The Reverend

by The Reverend » 16 Jan 2018 15:43

Any update on ticket sales?

South stand could be the busiest tonight

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 16 Jan 2018 15:44

Optimisms’s Armadillo Roadkill predicts that a mixture of young and exciting Academy products and seasoned pros tear into Stevenage in a high-tempo festival of attacking and pressing. A combination of the crowd’s passionate support for the new look Reading and the unexpectedly large margin of the victory convinces Stam to change his tactical approach once and for all. The rejuvenated Bisuitmen go on a breath taking cup run into the semi finals, whilst finishing in the league’s 6th position, unbeaten for the rest of the season. A play-off final triumph see Berkshire’s finest promoted, much to the admiration of football purists everywhere.

Realism’s Armadillo Roadkill predicts it’ll be shit, we’ll lose on penalties, and the season will grind out to finishing fourth from bottom.

Dennis the Butler
Location: Wallowing in the Premiership glory ... oh bollox !!

by Dennis the Butler » 16 Jan 2018 15:56

Hope to god he gives Popa a long overdue run out .. should be in the team anyway imho .. how he falls behind Beerens, Aluko and GMac is really beyond me !

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 16 Jan 2018 15:56

Armadillo Roadkill Optimisms’s Armadillo Roadkill predicts that a mixture of young and exciting Academy products and seasoned pros tear into Stevenage in a high-tempo festival of attacking and pressing. A combination of the crowd’s passionate support for the new look Reading and the unexpectedly large margin of the victory convinces Stam to change his tactical approach once and for all. The rejuvenated Bisuitmen go on a breath taking cup run into the semi finals, whilst finishing in the league’s 6th position, unbeaten for the rest of the season. A play-off final triumph see Berkshire’s finest promoted, much to the admiration of football purists everywhere.

Realism’s Armadillo Roadkill predicts it’ll be shit, we’ll lose on penalties, and the season will grind out to finishing fourth from bottom.

Am afraid to ask what Pessimism's Armadillo Roadkill is predicting

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Jan 2018 17:21

A successful launch :lol:

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 16 Jan 2018 17:59

Dennis the Butler Hope to god he gives Popa a long overdue run out .. should be in the team anyway imho .. how he falls behind Beerens, Aluko and GMac is really beyond me !

Could be any number of reasons probably unrelated to his ability ...

ROYALJOE

by ROYALJOE » 16 Jan 2018 18:24

Longhorn1970
Dennis the Butler Hope to god he gives Popa a long overdue run out .. should be in the team anyway imho .. how he falls behind Beerens, Aluko and GMac is really beyond me !

Could be any number of reasons probably unrelated to his ability ...

Agree Popahas to play and Loader at least on the bench, we haven't won in 8 games! we need to changing it up, perfect game for it BUT bet we play the usually players which have kept us in the dreadful run. STAM OUT

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 16 Jan 2018 18:27

No Moore tonight in the 18

188 posts