MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

User avatar
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2857
Joined: 20 Jun 2017 17:51

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2018 17:09

strap wrote:
Snowflake Royal wrote:
strap wrote:
Irony, oh the irony!!

You're almost as bad. Just take a valium will you?


Grow up child. Alternatively, open your eyes.

:lol: Says the man whose constantly throwing a tantrum on here.

User avatar
Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1482
Joined: 07 Jan 2012 17:23
Location: Ascot

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Ascotexgunner » 20 Jan 2018 17:09

CountryRoyal wrote:Anyone else bored of losing?


My season ticket is gathering dust til he goes. I've got better things to do than watch this sh*t.

double d
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 8138
Joined: 31 Jul 2006 00:08

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by double d » 20 Jan 2018 17:11

Jesus Christ you lot are such a bunch of whiney little pcunts

User avatar
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5348
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by CountryRoyal » 20 Jan 2018 17:13

double d wrote:Jesus Christ you lot are such a bunch of whiney little pcunts


Hahaha shut up double dickhead :lol:

TiagoIlori
Member
Posts: 256
Joined: 31 Jul 2017 18:34

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by TiagoIlori » 20 Jan 2018 17:13

Emeraldroyal wrote:
TiagoIlori wrote:Anyone that thinks Stam will get sacked now is utterly delusional, we can’t afford to sack him due to FFP so in theory he’s got the highest job security possible


I’m not his biggest fan nor am I a big detractor. But it’s painfully obvious he’s not getting the best from this squad and there is definitely talent there. The rigid system just isn’t working and we’ve been found out.

FFP fair enough but I think he’s a proud enough man and will know his time is probably up now.
The body language of the players tells you everything you need to know. Sad but true.

This isn’t about Stam In or Stam Out, this is about club not being able to sack him. I very much doubt he will walk away from his first proper job too


User avatar
Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1482
Joined: 07 Jan 2012 17:23
Location: Ascot

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Ascotexgunner » 20 Jan 2018 17:15

double d wrote:Jesus Christ you lot are such a bunch of whiney little pcunts


Why because the football is sh*t?
Because we are the wrong end of the table?
Because we don't score any goals?
Because attendances are falling?
Because the manager blames the fans for the problems?
Etc.......

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1395
Joined: 17 Dec 2015 21:25

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Longhorn1970 » 20 Jan 2018 17:16

TiagoIlori wrote:
Emeraldroyal wrote:
TiagoIlori wrote:Anyone that thinks Stam will get sacked now is utterly delusional, we can’t afford to sack him due to FFP so in theory he’s got the highest job security possible


I’m not his biggest fan nor am I a big detractor. But it’s painfully obvious he’s not getting the best from this squad and there is definitely talent there. The rigid system just isn’t working and we’ve been found out.

FFP fair enough but I think he’s a proud enough man and will know his time is probably up now.
The body language of the players tells you everything you need to know. Sad but true.

This isn’t about Stam In or Stam Out, this is about club not being able to sack him. I very much doubt he will walk away from his first proper job too


He won't walk lol, unless he gets another offer of course !
Last edited by Longhorn1970 on 20 Jan 2018 17:17, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
strap
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3041
Joined: 15 Apr 2004 09:06
Location: Gainsford End

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by strap » 20 Jan 2018 17:16

Snowflake Royal wrote:
strap wrote:
Snowflake Royal wrote:You're almost as bad. Just take a valium will you?


Grow up child. Alternatively, open your eyes.

:lol: Says the man whose constantly throwing a tantrum on here.


Haha child, you confuse tantrums with passion!! Something the clueless Dutch tw@t's team couldn't even spell, never mind show!

User avatar
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2857
Joined: 20 Jun 2017 17:51

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2018 17:17

Ascotexgunner wrote:
double d wrote:Jesus Christ you lot are such a bunch of whiney little pcunts


Why because the football is sh*t?
Because we are the wrong end of the table?
Because we don't score any goals?
Because attendances are falling?
Because the manager blames the fans for the problems?
Etc.......

He doesn't blame the fans for the problems, he says they aren't helping and blames them for being negative dicks. That's not helpful either, but it's not wrong.


User avatar
PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1117
Joined: 12 Aug 2006 15:56
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by PremAddict » 20 Jan 2018 17:19

Vapid. Uninspiring.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3570
Joined: 29 Sep 2006 14:40
Location: Reading

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by andrew1957 » 20 Jan 2018 17:20

I can never before remember wanting a manager to be sacked but this is getting beyond a joke. Please RFC get Stam out and change this awful boring ineffective style of football. Or else crowds will plummet further and further.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3616
Joined: 05 Jul 2013 00:17
Location: I want to bathe with you in the sea.

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by NewCorkSeth » 20 Jan 2018 17:20

Looked like a definite hand ball there to me. Watched it twice. Penalty for sure.

User avatar
strap
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3041
Joined: 15 Apr 2004 09:06
Location: Gainsford End

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by strap » 20 Jan 2018 17:21

Snowflake Royal wrote:
Ascotexgunner wrote:
double d wrote:Jesus Christ you lot are such a bunch of whiney little pcunts


Why because the football is sh*t?
Because we are the wrong end of the table?
Because we don't score any goals?
Because attendances are falling?
Because the manager blames the fans for the problems?
Etc.......

He doesn't blame the fans for the problems, he says they aren't helping and blames them for being negative dicks. That's not helpful either, but it's not wrong.


"There are none so blind that will not see"


User avatar
PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1117
Joined: 12 Aug 2006 15:56
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by PremAddict » 20 Jan 2018 17:21

I can’t blame the fans for the negativity. Extremely frustrating to watch.

User avatar
From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 9718
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 08:37
Location: With grace we will suffer, with grace we shall recover

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by From Despair To Where? » 20 Jan 2018 17:22

We really have got some "special" fans. Nothing wrong with getting angry, nothing wrong with calling for change.

I've got angry, I've called for change, I've invaded the pitch, I've joined in demonstrations outside the club, I've even thrown my season ticket in the chairman's face but I have always gone to the game to give the team full support and I have NEVER celebrated the opposition scoring against us.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 20 Jan 2018 17:24, edited 2 times in total.

alfie9
Member
Posts: 308
Joined: 06 Aug 2016 00:01

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by alfie9 » 20 Jan 2018 17:23

Yann playing center mid and Moore playing striker at the end of the game.

What the actual Fu*king hell

User avatar
PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 1117
Joined: 12 Aug 2006 15:56
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by PremAddict » 20 Jan 2018 17:25

Listening to the radio, Aidy and Gooding incensed at the style of play. All but calling for a managerial change.

User avatar
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5348
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by CountryRoyal » 20 Jan 2018 17:25

I actually thought that was an improved performance of late, but at the end of the day it is another game without scoring a goal and another home loss.

We have to hope we will pick up enough results here and there because I am categorically saying that Stam will not turn this around. It's all a bit above him.

User avatar
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2857
Joined: 20 Jun 2017 17:51

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2018 17:26

andrew1957 wrote:I can never before remember wanting a manager to be sacked but this is getting beyond a joke. Please RFC get Stam out and change this awful boring ineffective style of football. Or else crowds will plummet further and further.


I give him a maximum of another three games at this rate, could easily be gone on Monday now.

It's genuinely getting to the point where it's irretrievable, the fans close to completely against him, the players utterly dejected, the club slipping towards genuine relegation battle and the owners forced to act.

Win next game and another two poor results after still likely to see him go. Realistically got to get 6 or 7 points from the next three to still be here far into Feb, IMO.

User avatar
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5348
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 13:44

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by CountryRoyal » 20 Jan 2018 17:27

alfie9 wrote:Yann playing center mid and Moore playing striker at the end of the game.

What the actual Fu*king hell


Definition of clueless.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

It is currently 27 May 2018 20:50