MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2018 16:09

strap
Snowflake Royal
strap
Irony, oh the irony!!

You're almost as bad. Just take a valium will you?

Grow up child. Alternatively, open your eyes.

:lol: Says the man whose constantly throwing a tantrum on here.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

by Ascotexgunner » 20 Jan 2018 16:09

CountryRoyal Anyone else bored of losing?

My season ticket is gathering dust til he goes. I've got better things to do than watch this sh*t.

double d

by double d » 20 Jan 2018 16:11

Jesus Christ you lot are such a bunch of whiney little pcunts

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 20 Jan 2018 16:13

double d Jesus Christ you lot are such a bunch of whiney little pcunts

Hahaha shut up double dickhead :lol:

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 20 Jan 2018 16:13

Emeraldroyal
TiagoIlori Anyone that thinks Stam will get sacked now is utterly delusional, we can’t afford to sack him due to FFP so in theory he’s got the highest job security possible

I’m not his biggest fan nor am I a big detractor. But it’s painfully obvious he’s not getting the best from this squad and there is definitely talent there. The rigid system just isn’t working and we’ve been found out.

FFP fair enough but I think he’s a proud enough man and will know his time is probably up now.
The body language of the players tells you everything you need to know. Sad but true.

This isn’t about Stam In or Stam Out, this is about club not being able to sack him. I very much doubt he will walk away from his first proper job too

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 20 Jan 2018 16:15

Why because the football is sh*t?
Because we are the wrong end of the table?
Because we don't score any goals?
Because attendances are falling?
Because the manager blames the fans for the problems?
Etc.......

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 20 Jan 2018 16:16

TiagoIlori
Emeraldroyal
TiagoIlori Anyone that thinks Stam will get sacked now is utterly delusional, we can’t afford to sack him due to FFP so in theory he’s got the highest job security possible

I’m not his biggest fan nor am I a big detractor. But it’s painfully obvious he’s not getting the best from this squad and there is definitely talent there. The rigid system just isn’t working and we’ve been found out.

FFP fair enough but I think he’s a proud enough man and will know his time is probably up now.
The body language of the players tells you everything you need to know. Sad but true.

This isn’t about Stam In or Stam Out, this is about club not being able to sack him. I very much doubt he will walk away from his first proper job too

He won't walk lol, unless he gets another offer of course !
Last edited by Longhorn1970 on 20 Jan 2018 16:17, edited 1 time in total.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 20 Jan 2018 16:16

Snowflake Royal
strap
Snowflake Royal You're almost as bad. Just take a valium will you?

Grow up child. Alternatively, open your eyes.

:lol: Says the man whose constantly throwing a tantrum on here.

Haha child, you confuse tantrums with passion!! Something the clueless Dutch tw@t's team couldn't even spell, never mind show!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2018 16:17

Ascotexgunner

Etc.......

He doesn't blame the fans for the problems, he says they aren't helping and blames them for being negative dicks. That's not helpful either, but it's not wrong.

PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular

by PremAddict » 20 Jan 2018 16:19

Vapid. Uninspiring.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 20 Jan 2018 16:20

I can never before remember wanting a manager to be sacked but this is getting beyond a joke. Please RFC get Stam out and change this awful boring ineffective style of football. Or else crowds will plummet further and further.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 20 Jan 2018 16:20

Looked like a definite hand ball there to me. Watched it twice. Penalty for sure.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 20 Jan 2018 16:21

Snowflake Royal
Ascotexgunner

Etc.......

He doesn't blame the fans for the problems, he says they aren't helping and blames them for being negative dicks. That's not helpful either, but it's not wrong.

"There are none so blind that will not see"

PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular

by PremAddict » 20 Jan 2018 16:21

I can’t blame the fans for the negativity. Extremely frustrating to watch.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 20 Jan 2018 16:22

We really have got some "special" fans. Nothing wrong with getting angry, nothing wrong with calling for change.

I've got angry, I've called for change, I've invaded the pitch, I've joined in demonstrations outside the club, I've even thrown my season ticket in the chairman's face but I have always gone to the game to give the team full support and I have NEVER celebrated the opposition scoring against us.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 20 Jan 2018 16:24, edited 2 times in total.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 20 Jan 2018 16:23

Yann playing center mid and Moore playing striker at the end of the game.

What the actual Fu*king hell

PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular

by PremAddict » 20 Jan 2018 16:25

Listening to the radio, Aidy and Gooding incensed at the style of play. All but calling for a managerial change.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 20 Jan 2018 16:25

I actually thought that was an improved performance of late, but at the end of the day it is another game without scoring a goal and another home loss.

We have to hope we will pick up enough results here and there because I am categorically saying that Stam will not turn this around. It's all a bit above him.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2018 16:26

andrew1957 I can never before remember wanting a manager to be sacked but this is getting beyond a joke. Please RFC get Stam out and change this awful boring ineffective style of football. Or else crowds will plummet further and further.

I give him a maximum of another three games at this rate, could easily be gone on Monday now.

It's genuinely getting to the point where it's irretrievable, the fans close to completely against him, the players utterly dejected, the club slipping towards genuine relegation battle and the owners forced to act.

Win next game and another two poor results after still likely to see him go. Realistically got to get 6 or 7 points from the next three to still be here far into Feb, IMO.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 20 Jan 2018 16:27

alfie9 Yann playing center mid and Moore playing striker at the end of the game.

What the actual Fu*king hell

Definition of clueless.