189 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Boycott

by leon » 11 Feb 2018 22:06

Old Man Andrews
double d
Old Man Andrews
Any chance you could oxf*rd off to Millwall or Cardiff?

I wish I would. Miles better then watching this shite. You are the biggest oxf*rd oxf*rd of a poster and a typical Financial Times reading, Tea drinking, Waitrose shopping, White Wine drinking, Knitted jumper wearing, Cordery wearing, Prawn and avocado sandwich eating, Skoda driving, Antique Roadshow watching, West Stand Sitting, suck off Stam last season, only been watching Reading since december 2005 fickle pathetic moaning snowflake fan
oxf*rd off back to Chelsea .

One of my all time favourite meltdowns in real life or in the internet world.

Bravo.

Hi Kes!

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 11 Feb 2018 22:50

Few beers kicking in, but here you go:

1) For those suggesting they will boycott RFC and watch EGG CHASING !! Jesus...you've probably got a season ticket by mistake.
2) For those suggesting PANTS day or sitting on the pitch or boycotting....just DO IT. Good luck !
3) And for those that have an IQ higher than 4, then yeah it isn't great.....but don't forget that if you are GENUINE RFC fans then you/we really don't want third tier footy. Do your best to try and rally round the team for the remaining games, keep us in the Championship, then maybe have your say in the summer.

It is not great. It has been worse. But third tier footy is hopefully something that we won't have to suffer for a while. My choice is to dig in, try and support the team, keep us up, then maybe RFC will take a look at the situation over the summer.

I will be at Forest, then the Derby home game. 6 wins from the remaining games should be enough. Stay up. Enjoy the summer. Then start again in August.

I don't particularly support the board, and I don't particularly support Stam....but I support Reading Football Club. And all being well, I will be here long after Stam/board etc have gone.

If I have annoyed or upset anyone, then please mail StellaArtois@hammered.com

URZ

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2018 23:12

Barney Few beers kicking in, but here you go:

1) For those suggesting they will boycott RFC and watch EGG CHASING !! Jesus...you've probably got a season ticket by mistake.
2) For those suggesting PANTS day or sitting on the pitch or boycotting....just DO IT. Good luck !
3) And for those that have an IQ higher than 4, then yeah it isn't great.....but don't forget that if you are GENUINE RFC fans then you/we really don't want third tier footy. Do your best to try and rally round the team for the remaining games, keep us in the Championship, then maybe have your say in the summer.

It is not great. It has been worse. But third tier footy is hopefully something that we won't have to suffer for a while. My choice is to dig in, try and support the team, keep us up, then maybe RFC will take a look at the situation over the summer.

I will be at Forest, then the Derby home game. 6 wins from the remaining games should be enough. Stay up. Enjoy the summer. Then start again in August.

I don't particularly support the board, and I don't particularly support Stam....but I support Reading Football Club. And all being well, I will be here long after Stam/board etc have gone.

If I have annoyed or upset anyone, then please mail StellaArtois@hammered.com

URZ

I emailed but I got your out of office.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 12 Feb 2018 01:46

I could be tempted by the idea of a 70 minute walkout at Derby. Does anyone have the link to a social media page pushing this as ICBA to trawl the sites?

Forest Gump

by Forest Gump » 27 Feb 2018 23:28

When I started this post I forgot that Reading fans were not passionate enough and too accepting to do anything about the Clubs malaise. And now it’s too late basically to change it.
However I still think we need to make our displeasure felt so I would urge staying away from all home games until the Club realise a change must come.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 27 Feb 2018 23:34

Forest Gump When I started this post I forgot that Reading fans were not passionate enough and too accepting to do anything about the Clubs malaise. And now it’s too late basically to change it.
However I still think we need to make our displeasure felt so I would urge staying away from all home games until the Club realise a change must come.

There was a boycott tonight. :roll:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Mar 2018 13:04

Happily, now my move is fully sorted and birthday out the way I should be able to start going again.

#supporttheteam

double d

by double d » 02 Mar 2018 13:12

Where do you live now ian?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 02 Mar 2018 14:02

Don't tell him, Pike.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 02 Mar 2018 15:41

I'm boycotting tomorrow, only cos it's snowing and on Sky

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Mar 2018 18:56

double d Where do you live now ian?

A different part of the same city.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 02 Mar 2018 19:24

John Smith I'm boycotting tomorrow, only cos it's snowing

Highly likely that's what you may be watching.

double d

by double d » 02 Mar 2018 19:25

Snowflake Royal

Where? Maybe we can meet for a pint if we live near each other.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Mar 2018 21:07

double d
Snowflake Royal

I can't imagine I'll ever get a less appealing offer on here.

double d

by double d » 02 Mar 2018 21:39

Snowflake Royal
double d
Snowflake Royal

I can't imagine I'll ever get a less appealing offer on here.

Lisa You bellend

ROYALJOE

by ROYALJOE » 05 Mar 2018 19:21

Need to keep this Boycott. I'm joining the bandwagon. Something has to change! STAMOUT!!! :x

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 05 Mar 2018 22:28

Sebastian the Red I've been boycotting Reading football matches for about three years now and I find that not having to spend time with other Reading fans and not having to watch Reading play football has made me much, much happier. You should try going along to a game or two of rugby - higher class fans at a higher class sport. It's just wonderful.

I actually agree with the first sentence of your post, but then you got silly and that explains why you have a masturbating hand as you tag.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 05 Mar 2018 23:39

oldebiscuit
Sebastian the Red I've been boycotting Reading football matches for about three years now and I find that not having to spend time with other Reading fans and not having to watch Reading play football has made me much, much happier. You should try going along to a game or two of rugby - higher class fans at a higher class sport. It's just wonderful.

I actually agree with the first sentence of your post, but then you got silly and that explains why you have a masturbating hand as you tag.

:?:

What the fcuk are you doing with your genitals, singing into them?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 06 Mar 2018 13:58

Here's an idea - Write a letter to the owner c/o Reading Football Club or better still, at their registered address.
10,000 letters ought to make an impression, particularly if they come from season ticket holders who admit they won't renew under the current stewardship at the club.

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 06 Mar 2018 22:17

double d
Old Man Andrews
double d God imagine if this happened at Millwall or Cardiff. They would not do a peaceful protest. You lot are an embarrassment.

Any chance you could oxf*rd off to Millwall or Cardiff?

I wish I would. Miles better then watching this shite. You are the biggest oxf*rd oxf*rd of a poster and a typical Financial Times reading, Tea drinking, Waitrose shopping, White Wine drinking, Knitted jumper wearing, Cordery wearing, Prawn and avocado sandwich eating, Skoda driving, Antique Roadshow watching, West Stand Sitting, suck off Stam last season, only been watching Reading since december 2005 fickle pathetic moaning snowflake fan
oxf*rd off back to Chelsea .

:lol: :lol:

189 posts