MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

191 posts
strap
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

by strap » 10 Feb 2018 16:06

Now 4 points off bottom 3. Way to go Stam. You will beat your target of getting us out of this division in 3 years by a season! Well done you f u c k i n g arrogant Dutch f u c k w i t tw@t.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

by Hound » 10 Feb 2018 16:07

Ascotexgunner We always play our worst games when Kelly starts.....We feed the ball to him quickly and he will either stand on it for 5 minutes, meaning the opposition are back in position, or he will over hit it forward to nobody, or pass it sideways to a player surrounded by the opposition ....... It can't be just me that notices this.

Agree Kelly has been poor this year

But tbh it doesn’t seem to matter what team we put out nowadays, still play much the same

Joey, Kelly and Edwards and very pedestrian

Anyway 2-0 and all over

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Feb 2018 16:07

2-0, there goes my prediction and Reading lose again.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 10 Feb 2018 16:09

Whose fault will it be this week Stam?

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Feb 2018 16:10

So we are just four points off the relegation zone and in freefall but it’s all ok because John Smith says we are definitely not going down. Meanwhile back on planet earth please just oxf*rd off Stam before you take us back to the lower divisions. Surely he will be gone tonight.

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 10 Feb 2018 16:10

tidus_mi2 2-0, there goes my prediction and Reading lose again.

I'm still on target.... had 4-1 but Loader to score for RFC in the vain hope that the Dutch oxf*rd would actually give him a run.

double d

by double d » 10 Feb 2018 16:11

We deserve to go down

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Feb 2018 16:11

Is it Forest away next?

Considering how bad they currently are, can’t see that Stam can have any case to stay in the job if we lose that as well

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 10 Feb 2018 16:11

Zip So we are just four points off the relegation zone and in freefall but it’s all ok because John Smith says we are definitely not going down. Meanwhile back on planet earth please just oxf*rd off Stam before you take us back to the lower divisions. Surely he will be gone tonight.

We’re going down like a turd in a fish tank.

double d

by double d » 10 Feb 2018 16:12

Zip So we are just four points off the relegation zone and in freefall but it’s all ok because John Smith says we are definitely not going down. Meanwhile back on planet earth please just oxf*rd off Stam before you take us back to the lower divisions. Surely he will be gone tonight.

John Smith is a pfucking clueluess moron. He thinks we won't go down but we are 4 points off the bottom
Seriously!!!! We will go down mark my worlds!!!!!

alfie9

by alfie9 » 10 Feb 2018 16:12

Adama's a cracking player. He's like Aluko but can play football

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Feb 2018 16:13

alfie9 Adama's a cracking player. He's like Aluko but can play football

So not like Aluko then

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 10 Feb 2018 16:14

42 minutes until game over this week

Yet again injuries and illness have forced the team selection

Yet again the management are let down by spineless and clueless player performances

Ultimately the buck lies with the management and not only their utter intransigence on the dreadful playing style but also the seeming pathetic nature of the training and fitness regimes which see players continually struggling with injuries and, I have to say, struggling in the latter stages of games for fitness

At the moment

Hull winning
Burton drawing
Barnsley drew
At least Sunderland are playing the Reading way
Birmingham play Villa tomorrow

This is getting officially scary now and with the next game being in 10 days and at Nottingham Forest where Reading always seem to ship a minimum of 3....

In the bottom 3 after Derby anyone?

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 10 Feb 2018 16:14

mystifying team changes, caught a bit of Stam pre-match babble going on about our luck changing and winning two games on the bounce will improve confidence [i may be a dreamer but I'm not the only one]

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 10 Feb 2018 16:16

double d

John Smith is a pfucking clueluess moron. He thinks we won't go down but we are 4 points off the bottom
Seriously!!!! We will go down mark my worlds!!!!!

But.....but.....John Smith knows everything, he assured us changing the manager is no good, and Stam will turn it around, and we are safe from relegation......how could he lie to us like this?

alfie9

by alfie9 » 10 Feb 2018 16:16

Kermorgant and Martin are on the bench. And yet we still switched back to our hapless 4-3-3

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Feb 2018 16:18

It’s not just the results - sounds like we are being dicked upon again from the stats

It’s very difficult to make any argument for Stam at the moment at all

double d

by double d » 10 Feb 2018 16:18

He is purposely trying to get us relegated

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 10 Feb 2018 16:19

double d He is purposely trying to get us relegated

No he isn't, stop with this shit, seriously

alfie9

by alfie9 » 10 Feb 2018 16:20

We are getting absolutely dicked, Boro very unlucky not to be 3 or 4 nill up

191 posts