BFTG Sheffield Utd

144 posts
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Re: BFTG Sheffield Utd

by windermereROYAL » 27 Feb 2018 23:01

strap Lowest home League attendance since 6233 watched the PANTS Day game v Wrexham 18/12/1999, which ended 2-2.

Rather apt should the ***** Tw@t gets relieved of his duties in the morning.

What was the official crowd?

bloody Volvo driver

by bloody Volvo driver » 27 Feb 2018 23:03

6,769 including 700+ from Sheffield (decent travel)

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 27 Feb 2018 23:03

Armadillo Roadkill Stam just said he wouldn't be surprised if he gets sacked on BBCRB. :o

Not sure if that's EXACTLY what he said - more like he wouldn't be surprised if he got a call from the owners in the morning - which TBF I suppose could amount to the same thing.

Mind you, they'd have to find the club's phone number first! They only know the amount of land left owned adjacent after the Thais bought their bit at a knock down price.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 27 Feb 2018 23:04

That was the official crowd.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 27 Feb 2018 23:10

windermereROYAL
strap Lowest home League attendance since 6233 watched the PANTS Day game v Wrexham 18/12/1999, which ended 2-2.

Rather apt should the ***** Tw@t gets relieved of his duties in the morning.

What was the official crowd?

6223 was the Wrexham attend I believe, with 6769 reported on the OS tonight.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Feb 2018 23:10

We are so fu**ed.

Everything is broken at the club and Stam is the most broken of all. He is killing us. We are almost dead.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 27 Feb 2018 23:14

On a more positive note, we're still 18th, 4 points above the bottom 3 - albeit with our game in hand now used up.

I reckon if we can beat Bolton and Sunderland and get as many draws as defeats in the other 10 games, we can just about stay up.

Sadly after 34 games under Bullivant, we were 17th, yet finished bottom with 1 win and 11 defeats to end the season. Can we be as bad as that this season?

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 27 Feb 2018 23:15

It was poor and Stam must go but fair play to him for being a man and facing Tim, Ady and Mick after the game. Can't have been easy and I felt for him. He really did want to succeed here.

His tone is so different then even a few weeks back. When we lost to Wednesday in the cup he was almost bullish however now he just seems lost, deflated and beaten.

He'll be gone tomorrow, and rightly so, he's made too many mistakes however I hope he does well at his next club, wherever that might be.

biff

by biff » 27 Feb 2018 23:29

11 Ahmet Rifats would've performed more admirably.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 27 Feb 2018 23:31

Sky sports all day tomorrow waiting for the breaking news, but I won`t be holding my breath.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 27 Feb 2018 23:32

Has he gone yet?

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 27 Feb 2018 23:39

I couldn't be arsed to do a BFTG straight away as I wanted to reflect on how shit we were. We were shit for about 75mins of that match but in that 15 minute spell after half-time we should have been at 2-2.

Points to note:

We looked like we couldn't do the basics tonight, regular misplaced passes, dawdling on the ball.
The first 5 minutes was a oxf*rd horror show, first pissing about just outside our box and losing the ball, then a blind backpass that went straight to a Sheff Utd player.
Bacuna's penalty was oxf*rd garbage, when I saw him do that slow, lazy run up it felt like he was going to miss.
Did Chris Martin do anything?
That third was bullshit from both teams, whether we made a mistake in doing so, we let the ball go out of play, the sporting thing to do would be to return the ball, Sheff Utd had no intention of doing so which is complete horse shit but come the oxf*rd on, the team just switched off when it was clear to just about everyone they weren't going to return the ball, that's oxf*rd criminal.
This team is a bunch of spineless losers, the moment that third went in they reverted to their first half performance, utter shite, one little set back and they just gave up.
Only a handful of Reading players came to applaud the fans, we're sitting up their freezing our arses off, hell my phone showed it as -8, no wonder there's a massive disconnect between the players and fans.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 27 Feb 2018 23:52

Whilst I want Stam out the players are a disgrace. They badly let him and the supporters down. Gutless, cowardly and unprofessional.

Mannone 4 Time for change. Moronic persistence with playing goalkicks short and putting defenders into trouble. Needs dropping. Suspect for two goals tonight

Gunter 5 Offered next to nothing going forward. Distribution poor.
Moore 5 Ok but part of a central defence that was all over the place
Illori 4. Another very poor performance. Distribution shocking. Needs to be dropped
Van Den Berg 4 The usual concession of unnecessary free kicks and some really poor passing. Should not be in the side
Clement 4 Why is he in the side? Useless
Kelly 6 Tried hard and won a pen but didn’t create much
McCleary N/A
Bacuna 4 The usual error strewn performance and pen was saved
Martin 3 Utterly hopeless. Couldn’t make a simple pass
Bodvarsson 4 Anonymous

Richards 6 Took his goal well. Overlapped well but struggled defensively
Evans 6 Showed composure on the ball. Did ok
Smith 6 Worked hard. Good movement.

We could have lost by 7 or 8 tonight. Yes their last goal was a bit scummy but ffs play to the whistle. We look every inch a relegation team.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 27 Feb 2018 23:57

Awayawayaway It was poor and Stam must go but fair play to him for being a man and facing Tim, Ady and Mick after the game. Can't have been easy and I felt for him. He really did want to succeed here.

His tone is so different then even a few weeks back. When we lost to Wednesday in the cup he was almost bullish however now he just seems lost, deflated and beaten.

He'll be gone tomorrow, and rightly so, he's made too many mistakes however I hope he does well at his next club, wherever that might be.

I absolutely agree with this. He was honest tonight and it was a sad listen. The players are accountable just as much as him for some pathetic performances. That was down there tonight. Right down there. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 28 Feb 2018 00:02

That opening ten minutes must rate as the most shambolic I have ever seen from a Reading team. We had a throw in 15 yards inside there half. And 5 seconds later without a Sheffield player touching the ball we present them with an open goal which they fail to take. Ilori again gives the ball away gifting them another sitter before we finally concede. I really could not believe what I saw tonight with the exception of Kelly it was painful to watch. I’ve never felt this low as a Reading fan and I fear for the very existence of the club I love.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 28 Feb 2018 00:03

Zip Whilst I want Stam out the players are a disgrace. They badly let him and the supporters down. Gutless, cowardly and unprofessional.

Mannone 4 Time for change. Moronic persistence with playing goalkicks short and putting defenders into trouble. Needs dropping. Suspect for two goals tonight

Illori 4. Another very poor performance. Distribution shocking. Needs to be dropped
Van Den Berg 4 The usual concession of unnecessary free kicks and some really poor passing. Should not be in the side
McCleary N/A
Bodvarsson 4 Anonymous

We could have lost by 7 or 8 tonight. Yes their last goal was a bit scummy but ffs play to the whistle. We look every inch a relegation team.

Have to take issue with your Mannone comments, yes he`s part of the reason we are losing, but he must be under orders to play it short. teams just press us so high now it cant be done.

scumbag

by scumbag » 28 Feb 2018 00:06

Awayawayaway It was poor and Stam must go but fair play to him for being a man and facing Tim, Ady and Mick after the game. Can't have been easy and I felt for him. He really did want to succeed here.

On your own.

JR

by JR » 28 Feb 2018 00:09

double d Wasted 45 minutes of my life there. Left at ht. Chucked my st away somewhere in a bush. I do not see myself ever going back. I will get a Crawley st next year when I move.

Good riddance you feeble sorry excuse for a supporter - if only this post was the truth!

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 28 Feb 2018 00:15

windermereROYAL
Zip Whilst I want Stam out the players are a disgrace. They badly let him and the supporters down. Gutless, cowardly and unprofessional.

McCleary N/A
Bodvarsson 4 Anonymous

Have to take issue with your Mannone comments, yes he`s part of the reason we are losing, but he must be under orders to play it short. teams just press us so high now it cant be done.

He isn’t under orders to pass the ball short to Moore with two strikers breathing down Moore’s throat. This was in the opening minutes and we were lucky they messed up what was an absolute sitter. Teams have sussed us out and just press us high up the pitch. We can’t cope with it.
Bolton next Tuesday night is a big game but we don’t have the players that can scrap it out.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 28 Feb 2018 00:15

JR
double d Wasted 45 minutes of my life there. Left at ht. Chucked my st away somewhere in a bush. I do not see myself ever going back. I will get a Crawley st next year when I move.

Good riddance you feeble sorry excuse for a supporter - if only this post was the truth!

Does feel like there needs to be a double d 24/7 IP watch

144 posts