286 posts
Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) sponsored by Sammy Chung

by Winston Biscuit » 13 Mar 2018 21:40

strap
Snowflake Royal
strap
Given that his net spending has been more than the rest of the managers in our entire history PUT TOGETHER, he is without doubt the worst manager in entire history. Without question. An absolute disaster.

There's simply no way that's true.

Like a bet mate?

No one knows the real transfer fees anyway. It's just all speculation.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 13 Mar 2018 21:41

Reading4eva
royal_rumble There's not fight in this team, no one really cares or has the motivation / work rate to turn this season around - been plain to see for a long time and even more so in a game like this.

I don't think Birmingham or Sunderland have the fight either but Burton do. Trust me, if we continue like this - they will catch us

No they won't

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 13 Mar 2018 21:41

FiNeRaIn
leon Another easy goal.

Midfielders just jogging back, no one tracking players, defenders no where near their men.

Utterly fcuking shit.

We deserve to go down because of our attitude alone. Burton might not have the talent but they are run on a shoe string and all their players give 100%. Reading epitomize what is wrong with modern day football on and off the pitch. Money spent badly by people who have no idea what they are doing. A manager hired on his reputation as being a big player. A team that couldn't care less about the club ( bar one or two exceptions) who are happy to pick up their money knowing its guaranteed in league one, or they'll be sold. Owners who don't attend the games who are off somewhere on business and a crowd that can't be arsed to turn up because of all of the above. We deserve to be relegated, whether we will or not relies on how shit everyone else is.

I have been saying since Burton at home that we look like a relegation side. Our owners are nowhere to be seen. Our manager is as clueless as any manager in our history. The players are just as accountable. There is no fight. A lot of them can’t play a couple of games without getting injured. One win in seventeen and yet Stam is still in charge. Staggering.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 13 Mar 2018 21:41

Ascotexgunner
Reading4eva
royal_rumble There's not fight in this team, no one really cares or has the motivation / work rate to turn this season around - been plain to see for a long time and even more so in a game like this.

I don't think Birmingham or Sunderland have the fight either but Burton do. Trust me, if we continue like this - they will catch us

I'd love Nigel Clough to be our next manager. I reckon he could do so much with this side.

Washing my mouth out with soap as I type, but I'd have Pardew back! :oops:

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Mar 2018 21:41

We are utter rubbish from Manager down

There is definitely a lack of fight, bottle, mental strength about this side. They seem to find it too easy to accept defeat.

I wonder if Stam is actually just way too soft on them. They get big long contracts haven’t helped matters

Stay up or not, it’s been an awful season with awful management throughout the club

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) sponsored by Sammy Chu

by Longhorn1970 » 13 Mar 2018 21:42

Zip
Longhorn1970
Zip If Stam takes us down surely he becomes the worst manager in our history given the transfer spend in 2017

I doubt he had any say in signings ..

I just don’t believe that. You don’t think Tevreden had any conversations about the players he needed?

Start believing

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 13 Mar 2018 21:43

Zip
FiNeRaIn
leon Another easy goal.

Midfielders just jogging back, no one tracking players, defenders no where near their men.

Utterly fcuking shit.

We deserve to go down because of our attitude alone. Burton might not have the talent but they are run on a shoe string and all their players give 100%. Reading epitomize what is wrong with modern day football on and off the pitch. Money spent badly by people who have no idea what they are doing. A manager hired on his reputation as being a big player. A team that couldn't care less about the club ( bar one or two exceptions) who are happy to pick up their money knowing its guaranteed in league one, or they'll be sold. Owners who don't attend the games who are off somewhere on business and a crowd that can't be arsed to turn up because of all of the above. We deserve to be relegated, whether we will or not relies on how shit everyone else is.

I have been saying since Burton at home that we look like a relegation side. Our owners are nowhere to be seen. Our manager is as clueless as any manager in our history. The players are just as accountable. There is no fight. A lot of them can’t play a couple of games without getting injured. One win in seventeen and yet Stam is still in charge. Staggering.

Agree, it is staggering

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 13 Mar 2018 21:43

Winston Biscuit
strap
Snowflake Royal

Like a bet mate?

Yes that old get out of jail argument. None so blind etc.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Mar 2018 21:43

Zip
Longhorn1970
Zip If Stam takes us down surely he becomes the worst manager in our history given the transfer spend in 2017

I just don’t believe that. You don’t think Tevreden had any conversations about the players he needed?

No player is signed without the manager’s approval.

Trouble is the manager and his team don’t sign “winners” they sign “confidence” players and players who are used to being in losing sides and therefore struggle badly and go missing when the chips are down.

And tonight Reading have managed 2 off target shots which is utterly pathetic for any team playing in any game anywhere.
Last edited by Sutekh on 13 Mar 2018 21:44, edited 1 time in total.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 13 Mar 2018 21:44

This has to be the worst game of the season, sure there's no surprise in losing to Wolves but one shot in the entire game, we were never in it, that's completely unacceptable.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 13 Mar 2018 21:44

1 shot in 90 mins ... "I feel sorry for Reading fans" Tony cottee

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Mar 2018 21:44

strap
Snowflake Royal
strap
Given that his net spending has been more than the rest of the managers in our entire history PUT TOGETHER, he is without doubt the worst manager in entire history. Without question. An absolute disaster.

Like a bet mate?

Well, for a start we don't release transfer fee details so you're only going on media speculation. Secondly, it's blatantly only based on transfer fees, which are a comparatively small slice of the overall club spending compared to wages. Thirdly, even if it is true, it's meaningless because of the absolutely ludicrous levels of inflation in football spending. And fourthly, comparative net spending can only be a single factor to consider, not the main one.

You're only saying he's the worst because he's the one you're experiencing now. If this season was ten years ago and had finished in relegation and we were currently experiencing Rodgers' efforts instead, you'd be frothing at the mouth saying he was the worst manager ever right this second.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 13 Mar 2018 21:45

Sutekh
Zip
Longhorn1970

Trouble is the manager and his team don’t sign “winners” they sign “confidence” players and players who are used to being in losing sides and therefore struggle badly and go missing when the chips are down.

And tonight Reading have managed 2 off target shots which is utterly pathetic for any team playing in any game anywhere.

Wrong ..

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 13 Mar 2018 21:45

Cottee totally scathing of our inept performance.
Please show his comments to our clown of a manager

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 13 Mar 2018 21:45

Sutekh
Zip
Longhorn1970

Wrong ..

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Mar 2018 21:46

2 shots on goal. None on target. Just pathetic

Fezza

by Fezza » 13 Mar 2018 21:46

JR
Awayawayaway
Reading4eva This has to be it surely. Stam has to go. It gives a new manager or caretaker till the end of the season a bit of time but it could be a shot in the arm. Frankly it's embarrassing.

Burton 2 down. They are fighting though not being good enough. This side ARE good enough. But under this plank they are sliding closer and closer to League One. Birmingham and Sunderland won't get past us, but Burton I think may. They will give everything, whilst our players do not give a rats arse.

Give Gilkes a go - end of the season. He might keep us up. He might not. If he does well then make that decision then. Massive clear out needed in the summer. I'd clear out the majority of them and rebuild

Give Gilkes a go :lol:

Agreed!

Gilkes has got to be a massive part of the problem - no decent coaching and managerial pedigree at all and has not been visible or vocal at all.

But he used to be able to run...

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 13 Mar 2018 21:46

strap
Winston Biscuit
strap
Like a bet mate?

Yes that old get out of jail argument. None so blind etc.

WTF? So you are claiming to know 100% for certain what the transfer fees of our signings and sold players are including break down of add ons etc?
Last edited by Winston Biscuit on 13 Mar 2018 21:47, edited 1 time in total.

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 13 Mar 2018 21:47

Brian Tevreden shouldn't have been given the job he was given either.

TC on sky saying he feels sorry for Reading fans, awful performance and had no shots.

Stam wiil talk like Wolves are unbeatable

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 13 Mar 2018 21:47

Cottee totally scathing of our inept performance.
Please show his comments to our clown of a manager

286 posts