MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (h) sponsored by back the boyz and make some noiz

249 posts
Awayawayaway

Re: MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (h) sponsored by back the boyz and make some noiz

by Awayawayaway » 06 Mar 2018 20:39

double d Get in! Player of the season! Basically single handedly keeping us outside the bottom 3

Good grief I thought you were disappearing for a while. I wish you would just oxf*rd off and die!

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (h) sponsored by back the boyz and make some noiz

by Scutterbucketz » 06 Mar 2018 20:42

Awayawayaway
double d Get in! Player of the season! Basically single handedly keeping us outside the bottom 3

Good grief I thought you were disappearing for a while. I wish you would just oxf*rd off and die!

Not necessary and completely unwarranted.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 06 Mar 2018 20:42

NewCorkSeth
NewCorkSeth
LightwaterRoyal
No just a black screen

Ifollow is probably the source for those links. They said the feed has "dropped out" whatever that means. Apparently they are urgently contacting clubs to sort it out but I havent seen anyone but one Reading fan tweet about it.

Working now I spoke too soon

Still can't get firstrow to work.

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 06 Mar 2018 20:43

Scutterbucketz
Awayawayaway

Sorry, sometimes I forget he's disabled.

double d

by double d » 06 Mar 2018 20:44

Scutterbucketz
Awayawayaway

Utter disgusting behaviour and uncalled for. Mods please ban this poster, this is disgusting abuse. Although its only that disgusting pcunt troll vvanker the pcuntformant anyway. You know that loser who has been banned 4 times already and pretended to be a women to get back on the board. But still this is very upsetting abuse and bullying

double d

by double d » 06 Mar 2018 20:45

Awayawayaway
Scutterbucketz
Awayawayaway

Sorry, sometimes I forget he's disabled.

Just shut up you moron you are now blocked and I am complaining to Graham and also if you keep abusing me you will be on my list .

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 06 Mar 2018 20:46

Your mum.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 06 Mar 2018 20:46

double d
Scutterbucketz
Awayawayaway

Utter disgusting behaviour and uncalled for. Mods please ban this poster, this is disgusting abuse. Although its only that disgusting pcunt troll vvanker the pcuntformant anyway. You know that loser who has been banned 4 times already and pretended to be a women to get back on the board. But still this is very upsetting abuse and bullying

Didn’t realise it was that bellend. Just ignore him.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Mar 2018 20:46

double d
Scutterbucketz
Awayawayaway

PLaty's already working on it.

Just ignore the cretinous troll

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 06 Mar 2018 20:47

double d
Scutterbucketz
Awayawayaway

Ffs stop being such a ponce.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Mar 2018 20:47

Oh Bums.

We're not losing though. :(

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 06 Mar 2018 20:48

Surely it’s full time already?
Oh you useless cnuts. Just seen the goal what a load of shit.
Last edited by leon on 06 Mar 2018 20:50, edited 1 time in total.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 06 Mar 2018 20:48

Well, Clement just oxf*rd off, what did we expect

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 06 Mar 2018 20:48

Jeez, how many MORE oxf*rd times??

double d

by double d » 06 Mar 2018 20:48

Thank you scuttz and Ian, you are two very good people.

Anyway back to the football. Watching sky sports news and just utter pfucking lol at Sunderland non-defence. I dont understand how they can be so poor to let a goal like that

Oh balls Bolton scored!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Mar 2018 20:49

double d Thank you scuttz and Ian, you are two very good people.

Can you make up your mind please, one minute you hate me and I'm the worst poster in the universe and the next you want to buy me a drink and bone me.
:|

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 06 Mar 2018 20:50

Had to be Alf didn't it.

Emeraldroyal

by Emeraldroyal » 06 Mar 2018 20:50

ALF...

Of course :roll:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Mar 2018 20:51

Bolton should be 3-1 up at this point. It's like we were trying to give them a goal before HT.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 06 Mar 2018 20:52

Morias had about a full 10 seconds to switch feet, set up a cross, and assist unchallenged.

Pathetic.

249 posts