Hob Nob Legend

Re: Back from the game - Norwich

by leon » 19 Mar 2018 13:56

There are literally not enough :| in the world

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 19 Mar 2018 15:17

2 world wars, 1 world cup I see a lot of negativity here.

If we put in a good second half away from home, fought hard to claw back two goals within a goal of getting an away point that can't be a bad thing surely.

:lol: youre kidding right??

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 20 Mar 2018 00:21

genome
John Smith I think this will go to the last day for sure.

So you admit we're in a relegation battle, finally!

John Smith Yes you're right, I was wrong all along. We've been in a relegation fight for months. I'd like to apologise to everyone.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 20 Mar 2018 10:04

bcubed
genome
John Smith I think this will go to the last day for sure.

John Smith Yes you're right, I was wrong all along. We've been in a relegation fight for months. I'd like to apologise to everyone.

If Villa had won at Bolton we wouldn't be in a relegation fight.

Barnsley have to lose their next game.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 20 Mar 2018 10:15

John Smith If Villa had won at Bolton we wouldn't be in a relegation fight.

I think the point people are making is that if you're just one result away from being right in the mire then you're already in a relegation fight, especially if your own team can't buy a win!

Your consistent refusal to accept the situation as it is will always open you up for criticism.

double d

by double d » 20 Mar 2018 12:08

John Smith
bcubed
genome

If Villa had won at Bolton we wouldn't be in a relegation fight.

If we did not lose any of our last 30 games we wouldn't be in a relegation fight either.

By hey ho.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 20 Mar 2018 12:09

He's got you there, John Smith.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 20 Mar 2018 12:16

Hoop Blah

I think the point people are making is that if you're just one result away from being right in the mire then you're already in a relegation fight, especially if your own team can't buy a win!

I think I understand JS' point. We are not fighting so we cant be in a relegation fight.........Is that right?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 20 Mar 2018 12:40

Hoop Blah

Your consistent refusal to accept the situation as it is will always open you up for criticism.

I have accepted the situation. But the situation only began at 7:30 on Saturday night after the full time whistle at the Reebok Stadium

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 20 Mar 2018 12:43

John Smith
Hoop Blah

I have accepted the situation. But the situation only began at 7:30 on Saturday night after the full time whistle at the Reebok Stadium

I was genuinely hoping you'd refuse to accept it regardless of what happened even if we got relegated.................

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 20 Mar 2018 12:48

Old Man Andrews
John Smith
Hoop Blah

I was genuinely hoping you'd refuse to accept it regardless of what happened even if we got relegated.................

Haha. I'm a fan, I wear rose-tinted glasses. Most of you lot on here are only here out of habit and haven't been to a game in years.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 20 Mar 2018 12:51

John Smith
Old Man Andrews
John Smith I have accepted the situation. But the situation only began at 7:30 on Saturday night after the full time whistle at the Reebok Stadium

Haha. I'm a fan, I wear rose-tinted glasses. Most of you lot on here are only here out of habit and haven't been to a game in years.

Not sure how you'd know that tbh but I've only missed three home games in five seasons but you carry on generalising...

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 20 Mar 2018 12:54

Tilehurstsouthbank
John Smith
Old Man Andrews

Not sure how you'd know that tbh but I've only missed three home games in five seasons but you carry on generalising...

tbf he said most not all.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 20 Mar 2018 13:03

Old Man Andrews
Tilehurstsouthbank
John Smith Haha. I'm a fan, I wear rose-tinted glasses. Most of you lot on here are only here out of habit and haven't been to a game in years.

I'm not even sure that's true... I'd say at least 75% of the Team Board have been to a game in the last few years.

Obviously, I have pulled the statistic out of my arse but I could see it being generally correct.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 20 Mar 2018 13:14

genome
Old Man Andrews
Tilehurstsouthbank

I'm not even sure that's true... I'd say at least 75% of the Team Board have been to a game in the last few years.

Obviously, I have pulled the statistic out of my arse but I could see it being generally correct.

From what I've seen the people here are largely well informed so I would tend to agree with that figure.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 20 Mar 2018 13:24

Tilehurstsouthbank
John Smith
Old Man Andrews

When did you last go to an away game?

doubled claimed to be at Burton but we all know that was waffle

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 20 Mar 2018 14:04

John Smith
Tilehurstsouthbank
John Smith Haha. I'm a fan, I wear rose-tinted glasses. Most of you lot on here are only here out of habit and haven't been to a game in years.

When did you last go to an away game?

doubled claimed to be at Burton but we all know that was waffle

Love to go to more away games but finances dictate otherwise I'm afraid. Not been away this season and only did four last season.

Lydia Dustbin

by Lydia Dustbin » 20 Mar 2018 14:07

When is the match

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 20 Mar 2018 14:52

JS has been on a cracking trip with this one. :lol:

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict