Does Stam have any sense of honour?

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

Does Stam have any sense of honour?

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 17 Mar 2018 20:25

Clearly not.
No apologies for starting a new thread on the complete and utter ineptitude of "one of the world's greatest defenders" who is clearly not a leader of men.
He surely must have no sense of honour or an ounce of self respect if he does not choose to fall on his sword and go now.
Out damned spot, out I say.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Does Stam have any sense of honour?

by strap » 18 Mar 2018 15:17

Dick Habbin's hairdo Clearly not.
No apologies for starting a new thread on the complete and utter ineptitude of "one of the world's greatest defenders" who is clearly not a leader of men.
He surely must have no sense of honour or an ounce of self respect if he does not choose to fall on his sword and go now.

If the owners pay up the final year of his contract he will be off like a shot.

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 18 Mar 2018 15:33

strap
Dick Habbin's hairdo Clearly not.

If the owners pay up the final year of his contract he will be off like a shot.

Yeah, he doesn't want to be here anymore and we are simply just going through the motions now.

Unbelievable how this has happened really

rfc58

by rfc58 » 18 Mar 2018 16:13

Zero chance of him quitting, and as much as I loathe his tenure right now, why should he?

The board need to do what all boards do when a change is required, bite the bullet and tell him his times up, but I genuinely wonder if they care that much, I don’t think they do.

All this crap Stam spouts about the owners believing in what he’s doing is just that, total bollocks. It sounds like he’s not feeling under pressure, this is then passed down through to the team, no one seems to really care within the club.

It’s tragic and very annoying seeing the club I love imploding the way it is, and the apparent apathy being shown in the desire to fix it.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1